New To AN...Need some advice!

Zbro

Awards
Hi all...I just bought myself a bottle of NeoVar, RPM, Drive, and IGF-2. I am 6'1 and 260lbs. My goals are to increase muscle mass, increase strength, and decrease fat. I work out 5 days a week. Does anyone have any recommendations on how I can stack these 4 supps together? Thanks

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Dosing/Timing of IGF-2, NeoVar Recomped, RPM, and Drive for Zbro

Hi all...I just bought myself a bottle of NeoVar, RPM, Drive, and IGF-2. I am 6'1 and 260lbs. My goals are to increase muscle mass, increase strength, and decrease fat. I work out 5 days a week. Does anyone have any recommendations on how I can stack these 4 supps together? Thanks
Dosages/Timing for Zbro:

IGF-2
Dose 1 - 5 caps first thing in the morning (i.e. with Drive Dose 1)
Dose 2 - 5 caps last thing at night, just before you go to bed

NeoVar Recomped
Resistance Training Days
Dose 1 - 4 caps immediate post-resistance (or cardio, if no resistance training and cardio instead) training AND THEN EAT A MEAL CONTAINING ~50g CARBOHYDRATES 15-20 MINUTES AFTERWARDS
Dose 2 - 4 caps 15-20 minutes pre-meal with at least 50g carbohydrates (either earlier or later in the day)
Non-Resistance Training Days
Dose 1 - 4 caps 15-20 minutes pre-breakfast (making sure that it has at least 50g carbohydrates
Dose 2 - 4 caps pre-meal with at least 50g carbohydrates later in the day

RPM
Resistance Training Days
Dose - 3-5 caps 60-80 minutes pre-resistance training (I would start with 3 caps to assess tolerance, and then go to 3 caps if ok)
Dose - 1-2 caps once daily (most often dosed first thing in the morning, but whenever you like, really; and this is OPTIONAL).

Drive
Resistance Training Days
Dose 1 - 4 caps first thing in the morning (i.e. with IGF-2 Dose 1)
Dose 2 - 4 caps 60-80 minutes pre-resistance training (i.e. with RPM dose)
Dose 1 - 4 caps first thing in the morning (i.e. with IGF-2 Dose 1)
Dose 2 - 4 caps 6-8 hours after Dose 1

Zbro

Awards
Thanks so much. I really appreciate the advice.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Thanks so much. I really appreciate the advice.
No worries. (You would have figured it out though, if you read the dosing instructions on the labels).

Also, noting that since you want to RECOMP (i.e. gain strength and muscle mass, whilst losing bodyfat), you had better make sure that your DIET is set up pretty much perfectly for you, since it is the manipulation of your diet that is extremely important in achieving this goal (considering that muscle gain and fat loss are at OPPOSITE ends of the diet spectrum). I would suggest something like calorie cycling for this; works effectively. And with that stack you'll be good for sure :)