1. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    73.48%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Any reports of hair loss?

I just looked this up online and was wondering.

While DHT is best known for its roles in causing male pattern hair loss and prostate problems, it is crucial to virilization and is necessary to mitigate estrogen's effects in men.

As I believe it "The One" is one step away from DHT so I was wondering if anyone else thought about it or gotten any imput on this.

Also Great podcast on super human radio
    Applied Nutriceuticals Representative
    www.appliednutriceuticals.com

FACEBOOK FAN PAGE:
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Applie...ls/64122223218

2. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    73.48%

I understand the whole DHT and hair recepter thing I'm just wondering from the testers was any reported?

I'm currently on toco-8 and purchased enough to last me the rest of the year. I'm also thinking of taking rogain just for the hell of it. My dad and grandfather are bald so I know its coming haha.
    Applied Nutriceuticals Representative
    www.appliednutriceuticals.com

FACEBOOK FAN PAGE:
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Applie...ls/64122223218
  3. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  117 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.52%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by WhatsaRoid? View Post
    I understand the whole DHT and hair recepter thing I'm just wondering from the testers was any reported?

I'm currently on toco-8 and purchased enough to last me the rest of the year. I'm also thinking of taking rogain just for the hell of it. My dad and grandfather are bald so I know its coming haha.
    As far as I am aware no hair loss was reported by any of the testers.
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    79.08%

Bump on this. Also curious to hear if anyone has experienced any shedding.
  5. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.67%

I suppose someone with MPB has to man up and try it out ... it won't be me. I'm not man enough hahaha!
  6. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    17.9%

Quote Originally Posted by BBR View Post
    I suppose someone with MPB has to man up and try it out ... it won't be me. I'm not man enough hahaha!
    x2

lol
  7. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.67%

I like to think the reason I have hair loss is from testosterone ... hence TOO MUCH man for one mortal body
  8. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  184lbs lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    96.73%

it's not just while using it though... it's in the following months as well.

I too am interested in feedback on this front, but it requires a few people with definite MPB to try it out and for a few months to both run the cycle and watch for any thinning or shedding in the month or two after.
  9. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.25%
    Achievements Posting Pro

I'm definitely thinning and I'll be running it in a month or so...
  10. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.89%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

Outside Backer has MPB and has had no issues. Theres SOME evidence that the hairloss isn't solely caused by DHT itself but partially by some part of the enzymatic conversion of testosterone to DHT. So in a scenario where DHT is directly supplemented may cause less hair loss than reaching the same DHT level by conversion from test
    This space for rent

Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far
  11. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  184lbs lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    96.73%

It's an interesting point actually Easy, from what I can remember seeing circulating/systemic DHT doesn't really have that much of an effect on hairloss.

I'm going to see if i can find more info on that
  12. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    72.51%

Im seeing hair in the sink....
  13. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    47.95%

Quote Originally Posted by nopeace View Post
    Im seeing hair in the sink....

none for me two-weeks in and still have a nice full mop. I looked at some of your other posts on the one as you eluded to using a bunch of others PH stuff but seemed more interested in plugging other PH products and guessing that stuff will come out way better or "blow the one out of the water" So unless you wanna post head pics of your hairline with dates etc I dont think anyone should even take all your negativity seriously. Why not just run honest opinons instead of plugging other stuff and making stupid comments without elaboration like this.
  14. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    72.51%

Quote Originally Posted by Thanos View Post
    none for me two-weeks in and still have a nice full mop. I looked at some of your other posts on the one as you eluded to using a bunch of others PH stuff but seemed more interested in plugging other PH products and guessing that stuff will come out way better or "blow the one out of the water" So unless you wanna post head pics of your hairline with dates etc I dont think anyone should even take all your negativity seriously. Why not just run honest opinons instead of plugging other stuff and making stupid comments without elaboration like this.
    Well,

First off, I'm not prone to MPB. I just noticed my hair on Friday while rinsing off some gel.

It is a DHT compound so hair loss should be part of the risk. I am giving honest opinions, threads are for feedback that means positive or negative. Obviously Im not as lucky as you to see such good results from the one. But i am not the only one that is disappointed. Why are you so worried about my feedback anyways?
  15. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.89%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

Yeah, lets keep it friendly, different peoples bodies do different things. Other testers who are MPB prone aren't seeing hair loss, but in no way does that mean its impossible to loose hair on it.

Nopeace, are you taking any ancilliaries with The ONE? also, what sort of shampoo do you use?
    This space for rent

Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far
  16. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    72.51%

Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    Yeah, lets keep it friendly, different peoples bodies do different things. Other testers who are MPB prone aren't seeing hair loss, but in no way does that mean its impossible to loose hair on it.

Nopeace, are you taking any ancilliaries with The ONE? also, what sort of shampoo do you use?

No ancilliaries, just regular suave shampoo.
  17. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.89%

are you feeling any itchiness on your scalp? I started getting some scalp acne, and switched off to flipping between a zinc based dandruff shampoo and Selsun Blue Naturals - this has salicylic acid in it like the facial astringents and that went away. Just a thought.[
    This space for rent

18. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    24.19%

I've been getting itchy scalp and itchy skin in general. I've also been pulling out about a half dozen hairs while shampooing (not normal), but I think its more to do with weather change than taking The One. I don't see any hair on my pillows so I am not too worried. I am very prone to MPB.
  19. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.89%

might want to try the selsun naturals, that salicylic acid cleared up my itchiness, and it smells good too
    This space for rent

20. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    47.95%

Quote Originally Posted by nopeace View Post
    Well,

First off, I'm not prone to MPB. I just noticed my hair on Friday while rinsing off some gel.

It is a DHT compound so hair loss should be part of the risk. I am giving honest opinions, threads are for feedback that means positive or negative. Obviously Im not as lucky as you to see such good results from the one. But i am not the only one that is disappointed. Why are you so worried about my feedback anyways?
    My interest came comes from you predicting that another product will blow the one out of the water when it comes out. Its hard to take it as honest feedback when people do stuff like this. A couple buddies are up almost a pound a day. ( 7 days in.)Another one saw a quick gain in weight and strength but began to settle out in weight. Once he started to increase his calories he began to catch up to everyone. He swore his calories were plenty at the start but apparently not. Now hes rocking. Sometimes a little more feedback about what you are doing other than you feel disappointed can help the rest of us.
  21. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    24.19%

Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    might want to try the selsun naturals, that salicylic acid cleared up my itchiness, and it smells good too
    Unfortunately, SA and I are enemies. It dries out my skin and hair so much that it usually makes problems worse. The itchiness isn't bad though, really only picks up when I'm working out.

Quote Originally Posted by Thanos View Post
    ...A couple buddies are up almost a pound a day. ( 7 days in.)Another one saw a quick gain in weight and strength but began to settle out in weight. Once he started to increase his calories he began to catch up to everyone. He swore his calories were plenty at the start but apparently not. Now hes rocking...
    I'm in the same boat. Was gaining pound a day until I stopped eating as much and settled. Starting eating like two horses again and I'm back to a new pound a day.
  22. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  172 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    73.78%

i was one of the original beta testers for AN and ran The One **HARD** for 37 days, 6 pills a day for 28 of those days and had absolutely no shedding. None at all.
    I did have some facial acne but like i said i ran it hard. I gained 18lbs, beefed up to the point i was called out at the gym- "asked what i was taking to get my swell on?" most of those gains were in the first 21 days. After about three weeks my appetite was literally off the charts, i ate all day. No need to up the dosage or go for extended cycle.

Enjoy your cycle, you will miss it when it's over.......
  23. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.67%

And do you suffer from MPB??
  24. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  172 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    73.78%

no, i don't so far (42yo) but i do have some cause for concern based on family genetics.
    The two things i followed closely while running the One, hairline and my nads. I can say both were and are fine. I finished my cycle november 24th.
  25. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    4.55%

Bump

26. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.89%

So far none from anyone logging it, sponsored or not
    This space for rent

27. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    47.64%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

I have MPB and haven't noticed any additional hair loss.
  28. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    24.19%

My cycle is just about over @4caps/day with no hair loss. MPB runs on both sides of my family. The hair from before was just shedding from weather/season change which is normal for me.
  29. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    4.55%

Ok. I was gonna run 1-t tren with mdrol but since I found out I am gonna be a father I would prefer to not to do a transdermal$. Hey easy btw u did a good job handling that thrashmetal doucher on the other thread.

30. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.89%

I try to be gentle and kind, but so far not a single person has been able to come up with something factual and meaningful from that other sites "article". Eventually I loose patience tho.

That is the biggie risk with transdermals, tranfer. It doesn't take much to affect a woman, much less a pregnant woman. Will it do significant harm for a single cycle? Probably not, but its sort of unfair to expose them to it.
    This space for rent

31. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.67%

Well said Easy, but isn't that just common sense? If your partner is pregnant, don't risk getting your gear on them!
  32. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.89%

even if they aren't pregnant though its got risks. Or if there are children around. if you are a hermit, and have no girlfriend, then transdermals are perfect
    This space for rent

33. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.67%

Hahaha :P
  34. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.22%

Quote Originally Posted by BBR View Post

I have MPB, receeding front hairline and thin in the crown area. I just finished a bottle of THE ONE. Got my haircut about 2-3 days before I started THE ONE. About 3.5 weeks into THE ONE, I was back at the barber. Normally I get my haircut every 6-7 weeks, I like to keep it short and thats just how long it takes to grow now. My barber who has been cutting my hair for the better part of 10 years was shocked at how quickly my hair had grown and she said it looked thicker. Maybe AN could put hair club for men out of business. Not only does it grow muscles, it grows hair, LOL

35. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    10.17%

DHT gets a bad rap for hairloss when really we should be more worried about estrogen levels.

I quote Dinoiii (Dr.Houser)

"Many of the 5AR inhibitors are ultimately anti-anabolic (recall that DHT is a more potent androgen when compared to test). Fina actually is one such inhibitor as well as extracts from saw palmetto, although saw palmetto and regular nettle get you in two ways, not only the 5AR inhibition, but also the sterol concentration inducing a lower androgenic substrate, which would ultimately lead to a secondary decline in androgens too. While perhaps affording efficacy in regard to the prostate and hair line, this is at the expense of your muscle tissue while other options are certainly available to you.

Keep in mind that a lot of burden still lies with the estrogenic mechanism as estrogen has two-fold offering in the pathophysiology of hair loss:

[1] Increases DHT receptors (probably also decreases ultimate androgenicity to a degree less than that of a 5AR inhibitor for many reasons beyond the scope of this post).

[2] directly responsible for SHBG-E2-membrane-binding to action sites of deleterious androgenic sides; whereas an AI may prevent hair loss and prostate growth moreso than a 5AR inhibitor alone."
  36. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    47.64%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

I have MPB, receeding front hairline and thin in the crown area. I just finished a bottle of THE ONE. Got my haircut about 2-3 days before I started THE ONE. About 3.5 weeks into THE ONE, I was back at the barber. Normally I get my haircut every 6-7 weeks, I like to keep it short and thats just how long it takes to grow now. My barber who has been cutting my hair for the better part of 10 years was shocked at how quickly my hair had grown and she said it looked thicker. Maybe AN could put hair club for men out of business. Not only does it grow muscles, it grows hair, LOL

Wish it would of grew hair on my head
  37. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.67%

Instead of your palms?
  38. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'3"  260 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    71.25%

Quote Originally Posted by WhatsaRoid? View Post
    My dad and grandfather are bald so I know its coming haha.
    Not sure if anyone pointed this out in here yet or not because I am not reading every post to find out, but...

The male pattern baldness gene is passed by the female. Your Dad, his dad and so on up could all be like Kojak and it don't mean anything. You have to look at the hair on the men from your mothers side of the family to ascertain your potential for baldness.

It's true, just ask any hair doc

Example...

My Dad, his dad and so on up the line were all blessed with a full head of hair and no baldness. I'm skin bald on top. My mom's dad and brother were bald. So she had bald gene from both her dad and her mom. It was almost guaranteed I would be bald.

My son, will most likely never go bald. All the men on my wifes side of the family have their hair. Conversely, my daughter's sons (if and when they have any) could go bald.

Hg
  39. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.04%

This is incorrect. Nobody on my mothers family is bald, going back many generations. My father had MPB and it runs in his family. As a result, myself and all my brothers suffer from MPB
  40. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'3"  260 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    71.25%

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by adil View Post
    This is incorrect. Nobody on my mothers family is bald, going back many generations. My father had MPB and it runs in his family. As a result, myself and all my brothers suffer from MPB
    I'm sure that can be the case in some instances. However, it is not incorrect. Google up brother. Also ask your doctor. It is always good to edjumicate yourself

Hg

Similar Forum Threads

1. HGH and hair loss
    By Matt Skiba in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 04-03-2012, 05:43 AM
  2. Ten Causes of Hair Loss
    By jannkahon in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-25-2011, 06:30 PM
  3. Hair Loss
    By PhREAK in forum Anabolics