Any reports of hair loss?

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  166 lbs.

For what it's worth, I was on dutasteride (still am) before deciding to cycle on The One. So I'm actively losing hair. It had been a few weeks, and I was growing it back (and my hair was much healthier in general), but after a few days on The One it's thinning out a bit and is back to looking crappy.

Having said that, there's not necessarily any reason to jump to the conclusion that the problem is The One:

1. I was only a month into the dutasteride, so it's possible I hit a shedding period- though I had already been seeing some regrowth (I'm young- so my hair is still in a growth phase), it's possible that other areas of the scalp are now growing in and causing shedding.

2. It may very well be the mix between dutasteride and The One that is the problem. Though the dose of dutasteride is low enough that it would be somewhat surprising if it substantially affected The One. It's an antiandrogen in broad classification, but it doesn't bind to the androgen receptor. And it comes at a strength of .5mg versus the almost 90mg of The One.

Given the lack of "I'm balding!" posts on the forum, I'm not inclined to blame The One in and of itself for this. I'll keep folks updated though.

2. pl5

I never experienced any hair loss at all.
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  166 lbs.

3.5 weeks into my cycle, and I've had no hair loss. Though I'm on dutasteride and rogaine foam. It's interesting to note two things though:

1. Hair regrowth has happened MUCH faster than usual (I've been on dutasteride before, and last time it was three months before anything was noticable. A week and a half into The One, and I was noticing it. Now I'm really noticing it)

2. Dutasteride didn't seem to affect my gains in any substantial way. I'm up about 18lbs, and frankly I haven't been eating well the last week (lots of unexpected family-related bills meant I couldn't afford the insane food intake. I'm extending my cycle slightly to compensate for this- just a few days).
    •   

4. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by KDLMaj View Post
    1. Hair regrowth has happened MUCH faster than usual (I've been on dutasteride before, and last time it was three months before anything was noticable. A week and a half into The One, and I was noticing it. Now I'm really noticing it)
    I noticed that I needed to shave more frequently. When i'm not using The ONE, I can skip a day and its not bad. On it, I can't skip a day without looking pretty scruffy
    This space for rent

Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  166 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by BBR View Post
    And do you suffer from MPB??
    Well, I am just shy of four weeks in. Gained roughly 18lbs, and I'm very much suffering from MPB- so -I'm a good test case.

I did start dutasteride a month prior to this, and a week in I started using rogaine foam on top of it.

My hair is growing back VERY quickly.

I've been on dutasteride before, and I can definitely say I've had more growth in the last two months than I had in six months last time.

So I think it's safe to say that The One isn't causing hair loss, and if anything it may very well be helping.

God I am going to miss this stuff!!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. HGH and hair loss
    By Matt Skiba in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 04-03-2012, 04:43 AM
  2. Ten Causes of Hair Loss
    By jannkahon in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-25-2011, 05:30 PM
  3. Hair Loss