No T-shirt

SemperFi9999

Awards
Did I miss out on the free t-shirt deal or what? I received "The One" yesterday in the mail and got it for $69.99 deal and there wasn't a t-shirt :(

Heracles25

Heracles25

Awards
Free Tees from nutraplanet or the home site?

SemperFi9999

Awards
The preorder was supposed to come iwht a T and samples.
No T nor samples. I pm'ed Guejsn my details. And you Steve would be "The One" if some free samples were included :)

Heracles25

Heracles25

Awards
Are you serious?
If I wasn't I wouldn't have asked this question now would I? I normally only buy from BB.com since thats where I post most. WHen I said home site I meant to say AP's site, maybe thats where the confusion is with your Are you serious post. I know NP is AM's site.

The preorder was supposed to come iwht a T and samples.
Thanks Steve you have been a big help here and with my last order which came extremely fast!!!!!

WhatsaRoid?

WhatsaRoid?

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
If I wasn't I wouldn't have asked this question now would I? I normally only buy from BB.com since thats where I post most. WHen I said home site I meant to say AP's site, maybe thats where the confusion is with your Are you serious post. I know NP is AM's site.

Thanks Steve you have been a big help here and with my last order which came extremely fast!!!!!
No, my apologies I was under the impression you were a regular here on the site. It seems as if everyone knows about "the one" and whats included when purchasing from AP's website. I was also still pist of about my order at the time, but I have since calmed down and I hope you to go out and purchase "The One" and get as excited as we are. Cheers

Heracles25

Heracles25

Awards
No, my apologies I was under the impression you were a regular here on the site. It seems as if everyone knows about "the one" and whats included when purchasing from AP's website. I was also still pist of about my order at the time, but I have since calmed down and I hope you to go out and purchase "The One" and get as excited as we are. Cheers
No worries, its hard to convo over the internet sometimes. The order I was talking was indeed The One and 2nd Gear.:dance: I am really siked about it. This will be the first time I have run an oral without an injectable and according to Dirk's data its going to be a nice run.

I admit I just glanced at their site when the pre-sale was going, it was for $69 as well right? Either I am happy nutraplanet had it going for that price.

Good luck with your run WhatsaRoid.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Did I miss out on the free t-shirt deal or what? I received "The One" yesterday in the mail and got it for $69.99 deal and there wasn't a t-shirt :(
If you ordered from AN you would have got a t-shirt, as ALL web orders were packed with ONE. However, as I mentioned, NutraPlanet is an INDEPENDENT retailer from AN, so any issues that you have with your order from them you should take up with a NutraPlanet rep.

Free Tees from nutraplanet or the home site?
The free t-shirt came with all orders during the pre-sale on the AN home site. Not sure about NutraPLanet.