Pist off

WhatsaRoid?

WhatsaRoid?

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I got over the fact I ordered when **** first came out to be purchased and mine was shipped almost a week later for reasons I wont say. But I only got one damn shirt and no samples and I ordered four damn bottles from your site. Whats up with that?

The One + FREE 2nd Gear

Includes:

The One
FREE 2nd Gear
FREE “The One” T-shirt
FREE Applied Nutriceuticals’ Product Samples

I feel I've been ripped off to an extent...Also not no damn package slip did anyone get a package slip? I also e mailed Alyson as I was on the phone talking to her when she said she was putting my package together. I hope she or a rep can shed some light on this as I was planning on giving the samples and shirts out to my friends.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I got over the fact I ordered when **** first came out to be purchased and mine was shipped almost a week later for reasons I wont say. But I only got one damn shirt and no samples and I ordered four damn bottles from your site. Whats up with that?

The One + FREE 2nd Gear

Includes:

The One
FREE 2nd Gear
FREE “The One” T-shirt
FREE Applied Nutriceuticals’ Product Samples

I feel I've been ripped off to an extent...Also not no damn package slip did anyone get a package slip? I also e mailed Alyson as I was on the phone talking to her when she said she was putting my package together. I hope she or a rep can shed some light on this as I was planning on giving the samples and shirts out to my friends.
PM me your name and order number and I will find out for you. It may take a couple of days to get an answer due to the Arnold. It will get sorted out.