Pist off

1. Board Sponsor
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  200 lbs.

Pist off

I got over the fact I ordered when **** first came out to be purchased and mine was shipped almost a week later for reasons I wont say. But I only got one damn shirt and no samples and I ordered four damn bottles from your site. Whats up with that?

The One + FREE 2nd Gear

Includes:

The One
    FREE 2nd Gear
    FREE “The One” T-shirt
    FREE Applied Nutriceuticals’ Product Samples

I feel I've been ripped off to an extent...Also not no damn package slip did anyone get a package slip? I also e mailed Alyson as I was on the phone talking to her when she said she was putting my package together. I hope she or a rep can shed some light on this as I was planning on giving the samples and shirts out to my friends.
    Applied Nutriceuticals Representative
    www.appliednutriceuticals.com

FACEBOOK FAN PAGE:
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Applie...ls/64122223218

2. The Female Terminator
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'1"  117 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by WhatsaRoid? View Post
    I got over the fact I ordered when **** first came out to be purchased and mine was shipped almost a week later for reasons I wont say. But I only got one damn shirt and no samples and I ordered four damn bottles from your site. Whats up with that?

The One + FREE 2nd Gear

Includes:

The One
    FREE 2nd Gear
    FREE “The One” T-shirt
    FREE Applied Nutriceuticals’ Product Samples

I feel I've been ripped off to an extent...Also not no damn package slip did anyone get a package slip? I also e mailed Alyson as I was on the phone talking to her when she said she was putting my package together. I hope she or a rep can shed some light on this as I was planning on giving the samples and shirts out to my friends.
    PM me your name and order number and I will find out for you. It may take a couple of days to get an answer due to the Arnold. It will get sorted out.
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee