2nd gear enough?

BigNemo

BigNemo

Awards
  • Established
is the free bottle of second gear enough for pct for a cycle of the one?

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
dirk gave what he recommended for PCT. 2nd gear along with drive, igf-2 will be ideal. But 2nd gear should do the job

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
is the free bottle of second gear enough for pct for a cycle of the one?
Alongside your staples (i.e. multivitamin, antioxidants, good fats, creatine, etc.) yes. Adding in a testosterone booster (i.e. IGF-2 and Drive) would ensure that you KEPT making gains (albeit a little more slowly).

WhatsaRoid?

WhatsaRoid?

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established

MDHawk

Awards
It's " response ". Edit your typos. Also, if everyone just " searched " there would be no new posts on anything.

MDHawk

Awards
I like you, too. We're two peas in a pod. I like the swan in your pic!

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
... if everyone just " searched " there would be no new posts on anything.
And you wonder why it's frusatrating hearing/seeing the SAME questions over and over (even if it's JUST been answered in a thread on the SAME page)...

OzzY SluGGa

Banned
Awards
  • Established
But guys there are computer/forum retards like me that try and search and just end up confused. Soooo, we would rather ask someone we have had good advice from in past even if it may annoy them :D
Take Rosie for instance....she can expect a PM from me in next few days with questions bout 'the one" she has prob answered before. But even though she will get mad at me she will still help:smlove2:

hahaha!

OzzY SluGGa

Banned
Awards
  • Established
So I really dont need that Etrogen blocker? Nolva or whatever Its called? Just 2nd gear(1 a day) and an extra natty test booster?

crowpass

crowpass

Awards
  • Established
Look here, have the serm on hand. I have nolva and i really would like to use so i dont get rebound gyno... but anyways i plan on using 2nd gea with RPM and sustain alpha for the following weeks after pct (if my libido is bad). But have serm on hand.

edgebsl

Awards
Look here, have the serm on hand. I have nolva and i really would like to use so i dont get rebound gyno... but anyways i plan on using 2nd gea with RPM and sustain alpha for the following weeks after pct (if my libido is bad). But have serm on hand.
Im curious to see if any of the dozen or so loggers end up needing one.
If you have one on hand (serm)how do you know when its bad enough to switch to that? And would you stop taking the 6 oxo in that case?

crowpass

crowpass

Awards
  • Established
well if you buy the one you get 2nd gear along with it. 6-oxo is not needed b/c 2ng conatins 6-bromo. use the 2nd gear a pill a day before bedtime for pct. if you (choose) to use a serm use the serm the day after your last dose of 'the one'. run the serm and 2nd gear together... thats what i was told.

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
well if you buy the one you get 2nd gear along with it. 6-oxo is not needed b/c 2ng conatins 6-bromo. use the 2nd gear a pill a day before bedtime for pct. if you (choose) to use a serm use the serm the day after your last dose of 'the one'. run the serm and 2nd gear together... thats what i was told.
No SERM is needed, but to each their own. 2nd Gear is enough along with DRIVE and IGF-2. Also, I agree with Crowpass here...take your 2nd Gear prior to bedtime.

Cheers!:cheers:

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
But guys there are computer/forum retards like me that try and search and just end up confused. Soooo, we would rather ask someone we have had good advice from in past even if it may annoy them :D
Take Rosie for instance....she can expect a PM from me in next few days with questions bout 'the one" she has prob answered before. But even though she will get mad at me she will still help:smlove2:

hahaha!
I don't mind, especially if I KNOW that you HAVE looked. Most people that ask have NOT and then say they "can't find it"...Ask away, zac :)

So I really dont need that Etrogen blocker? Nolva or whatever Its called? Just 2nd gear(1 a day) and an extra natty test booster?
Nope. 2nd GEAR with Drive and IGF-2 and your staples should be fine. However there is nothing wrong with having 'extra' on hand as a precaution if you see the need.

MDHawk

Awards
Occassionaly I have to search my pants for my wang.

UrbanSavage

Awards
So, basically it doesn't sound like you need anything but 2nd gear? But IGF-2 and Drive would be preferred in addition for PCT? Just asking because I have TO/2G but have not started taking them yet, and really don't have the extra cash for IGF-2/Drive right now, should I hold off until I can get them or will I be fine to start as is?

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So, basically it doesn't sound like you need anything but 2nd gear? But IGF-2 and Drive would be preferred in addition for PCT? Just asking because I have TO/2G but have not started taking them yet, and really don't have the extra cash for IGF-2/Drive right now, should I hold off until I can get them or will I be fine to start as is?
Yes, a natural testosterone booster is "preferred in addition for PCT", simply so that you can ADD to your gains. If you were to get one of either IGF-2 or Drive I would recommend IGF-2. Whether you want to start now or later is up to you; you can always purchase more products for PCT toward the end of your cycle.

edgebsl

Awards
Sorry I meant to say 6 bromo.

Reading up on serms seems they have their sides too and if the one isnt too supressive then it seems like that could be a bit much to throw in the mix unless you have a problem.

I was thinking of just using 2nd gear and Drive. Something about messing with insulin levels scares me. If I keep it simple I can trouble shoot easier.
I just hope Drive is a powerful enough natty test boost.

Right now im using my samples of Drive and RPM. I have free ones that I requested and then I have the ones i got from the one order. So im on day 3, the last day. I cant say I really noticed any boost or libido changes. But maybe not long enough to take effect?

However I tried a sample of Bullet Proof and one dose made me feel like i could fight a Rhino. Thinking of trying that after PCT.

Decisions.

OzzY SluGGa

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Im Gonna run some deisel test with my 2nd gear,cause I got a free bottle of my mate! yeeew. His Mrs found it and spat it at him! hahaha, pussy whipped to hell, but I took it off his hands gladly. Im locked an loaded ready to go, Just dont know when my medical is for Air Force (or if i even get that far) so for now i pretty much just stare at the bottle all day:D

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
...Right now im using my samples of Drive and RPM. I have free ones that I requested and then I have the ones i got from the one order. So im on day 3, the last day. I cant say I really noticed any boost or libido changes. But maybe not long enough to take effect?
The SIZE of the Drive sample is NOT enough to experience any effects (i.e. greater endurance, increased muscle mass, etc.); you need enough for ~10 days for it to kick in. Effects (i.e. smooth, focused energy, increased alertness, greater pumps and vascularity, etc.) from RPM WILL be noticed from the FIRST sample.

edgebsl

Awards
The SIZE of the Drive sample is NOT enough to experience any effects (i.e. greater endurance, increased muscle mass, etc.); you need enough for ~10 days for it to kick in. Effects (i.e. smooth, focused energy, increased alertness, greater pumps and vascularity, etc.) from RPM WILL be noticed from the FIRST sample.

Thats what I had heard about Drive. Kinda makes a sample redundant though? lol

I felt a stim effect of the RPM a bit yesterday.

If it takes ten days, should I start drive before my cycle ends?

Im not cracking the bottle open til april or may so I still have time to decide.

crowpass

crowpass

Awards
  • Established
just chill out on your drive and rpm and wait until pct to utilize them.

edgebsl

Awards
just chill out on your drive and rpm and wait until pct to utilize them.

In other words, dont use anything to influence my natty hormones before my cycle? Because its just going to drop anyways?

I guess I wanted to see if I could get them elevated a tad before starting The 1.
Thought I might bounce back easier. Not realistic?

edgebsl

Awards
From the FAQs:

"Frequently Asked Questions
Q: How long will it take to feel the positive benefits of DRIVE?

A: You will feel the many benefits of DRIVE within 1 day of taking the first dose. Many users report increased strength and energy, increased stamina and endurance, as well as a boost in libido, within the first 24-48 hours of taking the product. "

I didnt experience that at all. Not saying that the product doesnt work, I just didnt get a response from it.

crowpass

crowpass

Awards
  • Established
your testosterone is not what you should be worried, about. From the blood test that has been presented, "TO" actually elevated the users test..(any rep want to jump in?) Your tests will be so high on "TO" a natty test bosster will seem insignificant. I am sure once you are done taking "TO" your test will drop and that is why you would use 2nd gear and a natty test. booster. Catch that sh*t on the rebound!!

edgebsl

Awards
your testosterone is not what you should be worried, about. From the blood test that has been presented, "TO" actually elevated the users test..(any rep want to jump in?) Your tests will be so high on "TO" a natty test bosster will seem insignificant. I am sure once you are done taking "TO" your test will drop and that is why you would use 2nd gear and a natty test. booster. Catch that sh*t on the rebound!!
Lol! I think you're right.

My libido could just be a tad better now tho. Can heavy,compund lifting drain my libido a bit? When I started lifting I got an increase , but since I switched to this full body and added many compound lifts and got away from the machines, its been down. hmmm

Liver and cholesterol....I cleaned up my diet, quit drinking ( I only drank a little anyways) and have been megadosing fish oil so I think my liver and cholesterol are the best theyve been in a long time. I plan on looking out for them even more.

A little worried about joints, have a little knee pain and noise. Taking 4 doses of choindroitin/glucosamine/msn per day.

crowpass

crowpass

Awards
  • Established
well the one will help your libido while on im sure... im on day 6 and i can get a boner just buy thinking about smashing a girl. . But why the full body workouts? While on the one I dont believe that would be too good of an idea if your trying to gain. Bust DTH, sustain alpha, or RPM are all great for libido.

UrbanSavage

Awards
The main thing I always noticed when taking Drive was immediately increased Stamina. I loved taking Drive right before rolling in submission wrestling and Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu because I never got tired, even right from the first dose.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thats what I had heard about Drive. Kinda makes a sample redundant though? lol

I felt a stim effect of the RPM a bit yesterday.

If it takes ten days, should I start drive before my cycle ends?

Im not cracking the bottle open til april or may so I still have time to decide.
Well a sample is just to "give you a taste". The Drive samples are ideally supposed to be used with an RPM sample.

If you're going to use Drive whilst on PCT I recommend that you start using it in the last week of your cycle of The ONE, so that it's kicked in by the time you get to PCT.

From the FAQs:

"Frequently Asked Questions
Q: How long will it take to feel the positive benefits of DRIVE?

A: You will feel the many benefits of DRIVE within 1 day of taking the first dose. Many users report increased strength and energy, increased stamina and endurance, as well as a boost in libido, within the first 24-48 hours of taking the product. "

I didnt experience that at all. Not saying that the product doesnt work, I just didnt get a response from it.
As I said before, a sample is NOT enough to notice any effects (unless of course you were dosing it with RPM (which it is designed to be dosed with), and then you would notice the effects of the RPM). Many users report them, but they are placebo, since Drive takes ~10 days to kick in!

Lol! I think you're right.

My libido could just be a tad better now tho. Can heavy,compund lifting drain my libido a bit? When I started lifting I got an increase , but since I switched to this full body and added many compound lifts and got away from the machines, its been down. hmmm

A little worried about joints, have a little knee pain and noise. Taking 4 doses of choindroitin/glucosamine/msn per day.
Heavy, compound lifting will NOT affect your libido. Look for something else to explain it (i.e. stress, etc.)

If you have concerns with your joints, then I suggest that you take a joint support (whilst using The ONE, as if you go heavy (as you will be able to with incerased strength), it could affect them more than they are now. OsteoSport is an excellent all-round joint product.

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
I am very interested in this thread, I will be using The One as my entry into hormonal(and possibly only time) to experience it. Though thats some time off. I can vouch that IGF-2, Drive, and RPM do quite a number for the sex drive(sadly I dont get to use that...), which I guess would mean increased Test. (TP in tha morning?). That was with the old IGF-2, this new batch is supposed to be even better correct?

These logs will be interesting though. Considering a SERM is out of the question for some of us... The One may very well be the new super star. An OTC PCT that actually works. Time will tell. But I trust AN. After a few logs finish, I will be posting my set up from studying them, getting advice, and be going for it in May or June.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am very interested in this thread, I will be using The One as my entry into hormonal(and possibly only time) to experience it. Though thats some time off. I can vouch that IGF-2, Drive, and RPM do quite a number for the sex drive(sadly I dont get to use that...), which I guess would mean increased Test. (TP in tha morning?). That was with the old IGF-2, this new batch is supposed to be even better correct?

These logs will be interesting though. Considering a SERM is out of the question for some of us... The One may very well be the new super star. An OTC PCT that actually works. Time will tell. But I trust AN. After a few logs finish, I will be posting my set up from studying them, getting advice, and be going for it in May or June.
The second reformulation of IGF-2 won't be out that soon. And the IGF-2 that you used was the FIRST reformulated version.

And a quick note that an increased libido does NOT mean increased testosterone (although Drive and RPM ARE testosterone boosters). And yeah, get what you're saying re not acting on it.

Logs are definitely interesting. So far results are happening to put The ONE without doubt in the spotlight. Read what the loggers are saying about The ONE: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/applied-nutriceuticals/119562-feedback-one.html.

edgebsl

Awards
well the one will help your libido while on im sure... im on day 6 and i can get a boner just buy thinking about smashing a girl. . But why the full body workouts? While on the one I dont believe that would be too good of an idea if your trying to gain. Bust DTH, sustain alpha, or RPM are all great for libido.
Full body for strength gains and cutting fat. I will be going for hypertrophy and more cutting on TO so the workout will likely change. I modeled the full body sessions after reg park's.

MgoBlue

MgoBlue

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Did I miss the release of 2nd Gear on it's own?

All I've seen @ Nutra is The One w/ 2nd Gear. When can we get 2nd Gear on it's own?

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Did I miss the release of 2nd Gear on it's own?

All I've seen @ Nutra is The One w/ 2nd Gear. When can we get 2nd Gear on it's own?
No, you didn't miss it. 2nd GEAR is NOT available on its own! It can and is only sold in combination with The ONE.

MgoBlue

MgoBlue

Banned
Awards
  • Established
OK, thanks, do you have any plans on releasing it solo?

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established