The One and 2nd Gear

Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last
  1. The One and 2nd Gear

Yes more questions lol.

Guys who have used this how did you dose it? I see the half life is between 8-10 hrs. I will be using max dose 4 caps. 2 caps 2 times a day sound good? Or 1 cap 4x a day?

I will be stacking 2nd gear with BioForge. I am currently using BioForge and love it. For anyone who doesn't know whats in it here it is.

Forslean (20% forskolin) - 250mg
    Epimedium (40% icariin) - 400mg
    Indole-3-carbinol - 300mg
    OptiZinc - 50mg

Per 2 caps.

Should I taper this down and not taper the 2nd gear? How would you guys dose these together?

Thanks! I am looking forward to doing this in the near future.

2. BTW Dirk very nice and informative podcast you did!
    •   

3. What podcast?

4. Quote Originally Posted by WhatsaRoid? View Post
    What podcast?
    This one: Super Human Radio Network
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee

5. Ok here is my plan when I get ready to run the one.

Cycle-

The One- 4 caps a day 2 caps 2x a day- For 27 days. 1 bottle at 4 caps.

Supports-

SAMe- 400mg daily- Big fan of this stuff.
    Hawthrone Berry- I run it pretty much daily anyway.

PCT-

weeks 1-3: 4 Bio Forge/day
    week 2-5: 1 2nd gear/day

Thoughts?
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by Heracles25 View Post
    Ok here is my plan when I get ready to run the one.

Cycle-

The One- 4 caps a day 2 caps 2x a day- For 27 days. 1 bottle at 4 caps.

Supports-

SAMe- 400mg daily- Big fan of this stuff.
    Hawthrone Berry- I run it pretty much daily anyway.

PCT-

weeks 1-3: 4 Bio Forge/day
    week 2-5: 1 2nd gear/day

Thoughts?
    Sounds tasty
    Olympus Labs Forum Rep, R&D Team
    Olympus Labs. Innovation. Value. Results.

7. I would suggest starting off at 3 caps for a few days and check out if you have any problems, then from there increase. Otherwise, Good luck and hit me up via PM or this thread if you have any more questions.
    ☣☣☣☣Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative☣☣☣☣
    Mesomorph | Hemavo2 | Endurance | 100% Whey Protean | REM 8.0

8. I like your plan bud. If you should any help, or have questions...ask away here.

Cheers!
    "Never trust a b*tch because b*tches be crazy, now get out there and go crush some P***Y!" - Jerry Stiller.

9. I didn't know my thread got bumped. Thanks for the replies fellas. Once I get ready to do this I will log it here as well as bb.com.

10. Question - looking to do 3 a day.

Should I take all 3 in the morning or 2 in the morning and 1 in the afternoon?

11. Quote Originally Posted by Dizmal View Post
    Question - looking to do 3 a day.

Should I take all 3 in the morning or 2 in the morning and 1 in the afternoon?
    You can do either. Start off with 3 caps first thing in the morning. If you start experiencing any lethargy then go to splitting the dose into 2 caps first thing in the morning, and then 1 caps 4-6 hours later.

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee

12. Sounds good, thanks

13. Have this and 2nd Gear on hand for a future run (Thanks, NP!). Questions: Should/can I run five caps due to my weight? Also, what is the maximum (in weeks) I can run this? Just curious. Thanks...
    "I am NOT an alcoholic. Alcoholics have a drinking problem. I ain't got no problem drinking!!"
    -My Best Friend

14. Quote Originally Posted by ex-tightend83 View Post
    Have this and 2nd Gear on hand for a future run (Thanks, NP!). Questions: Should/can I run five caps due to my weight? Also, what is the maximum (in weeks) I can run this? Just curious. Thanks...
    4 caps is the MAXIMUM recommended dosage ANYone should use.

5 weeks is the MAXIMUM period over which you should run The ONE.

15. Quote Originally Posted by Guejsn View Post
    4 caps is the MAXIMUM recommended dosage ANYone should use.

5 weeks is the MAXIMUM period over which you should run The ONE.
    Thanks for responding so quickly. I will definitely follow this protocol. I guess I'd have to invest in another bottle to run it for five weeks at 4 caps a day, unless my math is wrong; I'd just have 3/4 of a bottle left over for another future run.
    "I am NOT an alcoholic. Alcoholics have a drinking problem. I ain't got no problem drinking!!"
    -My Best Friend

16. Don't you want to run 2nd gear from the1st week of PCT and not wait?

17. Quote Originally Posted by ex-tightend83 View Post
    Thanks for responding so quickly. I will definitely follow this protocol. I guess I'd have to invest in another bottle to run it for five weeks at 4 caps a day, unless my math is wrong; I'd just have 3/4 of a bottle left over for another future run.
    One bottle lasts ~4 weeks at 4 caps a day, so I would recommend that you just use it for 4 weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by pfafkl13 View Post
    Don't you want to run 2nd gear from the1st week of PCT and not wait?
    You would start 2nd GEAR from the day after the day that you took your last dose of The ONE.

18. Does "The 1" need a SERM for PCT? or 2nd Gear is enough?

19. Quote Originally Posted by rush808 View Post
    Does "The 1" need a SERM for PCT? or 2nd Gear is enough?
    No, The ONE does NOt need a SERM. As long as you follow the PCT recommendations (2nd GEAR and a testosterone booster (plus your staples) as a minimum) you should be fine.

20. Quote Originally Posted by Guejsn View Post
    No, The ONE does NOt need a SERM. PCT recommendations (2nd GEAR and a testosterone booster (plus your staples) as a minimum) you should be fine.
    suggested product?

21. Quote Originally Posted by rush808 View Post
    suggested product?
    I would recommend Drive at a minimum.

22. So how is this guy getting on so far, not given up, has he?

23. Quote Originally Posted by Mr_Tee View Post
    So how is this guy getting on so far, not given up, has he?
    If he has given any feedback then it will be in The ONE Feedback thread: ***FEEDBACK on The ONE***.

24. Thank you thank you, too kind!

25. I have been impressed with the logs and reviews on the one and am planning on using this product very soon for recomp.

MY QUESTION IS: What is the science behind not using a SERM for the product for PCT. This is a WIDELY accepted standard for DS/PH. It is repeatedly encouraged and most believe it is necessary.
    6-bromo is a good AI with very low toxicity compared to other AIs. But it just doesnt make sense to me to not use a SERM inversely ramped with a AI.
    It seems to be a missing ingredient. And You guys have repeated say a SERM isnt nescessary. This seems counter productive and counter intuitive. Am I missing something? I could be.
    Im not being a nay sayer, as I intensely look forward to using The ONE/ Second Gear.
    I just want a good scientific reason not to use SERM, other wise I will plan a PCT with SERM.

Please educate me, fill me in.
    BTW im listening to the "SUPERHUMAN RADIO review on the ONE". If this answers my question Ill edit my post.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. AN's The One + FREE 2nd Gear
    By David Dunn in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-05-2009, 01:54 AM
  2. The ONE! and 2nd gear?
    By Afrochowder in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 02-28-2009, 01:14 PM
  3. The ONE! and 2nd gear?
    By Afrochowder in forum Supplements