El Numero Uno!

crowpass

crowpass

Awards
  • Established
My name is Erik. Just recently bought 'T.O.'. When running my cycle I plan to shoot straight through with the 3 pills a day. I will runn milk thistle along side 'T.O.' for my liver. My pct will be Nolva @ 20, 20,10, 10 with 2nd gear starting week 3. Any suggestions on the dosing of 2nd gear?
( I am contemplating on running sustain alpha during pct. . any thoughts?

justreading

justreading

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Man you're going to get a few of these so I'll be the first: At your weight you don't need steroids.

I don't expect you to listen and hope you do well, heck, I am far from a monster and definetly not against steroids but 90% of people with your stats can put on more wieght naturally.

FitFinley

Awards
Man you're going to get a few of these so I'll be the first: At your weight you don't need steroids.

I don't expect you to listen and hope you do well, heck, I am far from a monster and definetly not against steroids but 90% of people with your stats can put on more wieght naturally.
First of all props for trying to help us little guys out. Very good advice. But one could say all the big dudes using probably don't need steroids either. Heck A-Rod is the most talented baseball player possibly ever and he didn't need steroids either.

Bottom line is we're all gonna do em anyways if we want to. And if T.O. is what it's cracked up to be after all these logs and PCT are done. Hell maybe we all should do them.

Good luck Crow! I'll definitely be keeping an eye on your progress. I am interested in seeing how many people end up going the SERM route. Since some are saying it isn't necessary which would be very nice. :type:

crowpass

crowpass

Awards
  • Established
Ive planned on watching to see how the first couple of logs go, actually. but I do plan on running TO if the results are real and shutdown is minimal. I will have a month to do a nice good bulk before officially starting TO. I do jiu-jitsu 3 nights a week, not trying to go on a cut so while I prepare and am on I will not be rolling. I think a serm would not be a bad idea at all.

OutOfStep

Awards
  • First Up Vote
First of all props for trying to help us little guys out. Very good advice. But one could say all the big dudes using probably don't need steroids either. Heck A-Rod is the most talented baseball player possibly ever and he didn't need steroids either.

Bottom line is we're all gonna do em anyways if we want to. And if T.O. is what it's cracked up to be after all these logs and PCT are done. Hell maybe we all should do them.

Good luck Crow! I'll definitely be keeping an eye on your progress. I am interested in seeing how many people end up going the SERM route. Since some are saying it isn't necessary which would be very nice. :type:
The thing is, the big guys have already figured out how to eat, train, and get results. They have put in the time, done the trial and error thing, and figured out their bodies. If you have been unsuccessful building muscle using just food, weights, and genetics, steroids aren't going to do much for you. It's about having the knowledge and experience necessary to make the most out of a cycle. The way I see it, if your first cycle is likely to be your best cycle, why not wait until you've made an honest attempt at maxing out your natty genetics first? Then see what new level you can reach with a little "help". To each their own however. Good luck on your cycle. I started on Monday. This is my first time using a PH so I'm excited to see how this cycle goes.

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Subscribed.
I will refrain from telling you anything about your weight - I'll let you take care of you.
Hopefully, this will aid you in gaining some weight, though; from all reports, this compound enables the users to eat and not feel full, or as full.
Good luck!

crowpass

crowpass

Awards
  • Established
Subscribed.
I will refrain from telling you anything about your weight - I'll let you take care of you.
Hopefully, this will aid you in gaining some weight, though; from all reports, this compound enables the users to eat and not feel full, or as full.
Good luck!
Thank you, i know my size would come into question, but im repping weights some people use while on cycle. I figure, in fact im know I am a strong healthy individual, the men in my family arent incredibly large. With that said, thank y ou for your support, but as for the 2nd gear dosing??

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Thank you, i know my size would come into question, but im repping weights some people use while on cycle. I figure, in fact im know I am a strong healthy individual, the men in my family arent incredibly large. With that said, thank y ou for your support, but as for the 2nd gear dosing??
2nd gear dosing is beyond me, really. Easy would be the best person to reach out to and ask.

manny1010

Awards
  • Established
Hey bro best of luck to you man! Hope you get the gains you are wanting to achieve.

crowpass

crowpass

Awards
  • Established
Where i wanted to be goal wise even before i satring lifting was to be around 170-175. for my height and bone structure that would be ideal for me, iI would still be able to run a low 1/4 mile and have enough weight behind me to help me try out for the north texas rugby team. !! **** yeah

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

The thing is, the big guys have already figured out how to eat, train, and get results. They have put in the time, done the trial and error thing, and figured out their bodies. If you have been unsuccessful building muscle using just food, weights, and genetics, steroids aren't going to do much for you. It's about having the knowledge and experience necessary to make the most out of a cycle. The way I see it, if your first cycle is likely to be your best cycle, why not wait until you've made an honest attempt at maxing out your natty genetics first? Then see what new level you can reach with a little "help". To each their own however. Good luck on your cycle. I started on Monday. This is my first time using a PH so I'm excited to see how this cycle goes.
So the sort of piece that is missing from the 3 of these is...

If you are today eating X amount and maintaining 158, even if you gain 20lbs while on The ONE, when you go back to eating like you were eating before guess what happens to those 20lbs? But if you are capable of eating more then you probably should hold off a bit longer on using something like The ONE, and add another 10-15lbs naturally first. Calling 15lbs of that 20 real muscle rather than glycogen rentention etc (just pulling a # out, no idea what reality would be) means your daily maintenance is likely to be somewhere from 350-900 calories a day higher than it is today. But if you can put down 350-900 calories more a day cleanly than you do now, you'll grow without exogenous hormonal products :)

I dont think anyone here is saying you should be hitting the 200lb mark first or anything, but bigger than 158. For an example, Metropolitan life insurance uses a range of "154 - 167 lbs" as normal for 5'10" with medium frame.

Anyhow, as far as 2nd Gear goes, label dosing is fine, you may even choose to start it at beginning of PCT. Sustain alpha is a nice product, it also wouldnt hurt to look at the on cycle protocol they've been working on to help avoid suppression.

crowpass

crowpass

Awards
  • Established
Eating the cals. would not be a problem. ive sacked on 20 lbs in the past year. Im happy with it, all while doing jui-jitsu as a sport. I dont skip meals, honestly being bulky is not and has not been a priority of mine. I am asmall framed person, but very lean and cut. Being at the weight I am at now i feel great, this weight im happy with, and ive not really ever been on a so called 'bulk'. I dont plan to, the amount of food I eat daily, such as the 3 standard meals and meal after i get off of work/ working out I am very happy with. I never intended this to be my log, just had some questions I wanted answered. I do agree though, by upping my calories I know I would gain. But my brain has not been telling me that im hungry. I estimate i consume 2500 - 3k calories a day, probably not that much on the weekends though, because im pretty active. that is all

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I just want you to keep that in mind tho, that you need to make sure if you do make some good bulking gains, that it could require some significant dietary changes to keep it after PCT. :)

So then you are mostly after strength + explosive power then?

crowpass

crowpass

Awards
  • Established
I just want you to keep that in mind tho, that you need to make sure if you do make some good bulking gains, that it could require some significant dietary changes to keep it after PCT. :)

So then you are mostly after strength + explosive power then?
Yes sir! :dl: Im not a bodybuilder, im a grappler/ wrestler. That should speak for itself maybe?

crowpass

crowpass

Awards
  • Established
I try to pride myself on having one of the meanest suplex's. lol

justreading

justreading

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Ok man, I understand but if you are already cut and don't want to be bulky then why would you use a steroid?

What are your goals in this? You are seem happy with your strength and bodyfat and size but you are begining a cycle, most people starting it are not as happy with all aspects of their training and have a set goal to pursue.

crowpass

crowpass

Awards
  • Established
I feel my strength needs to be brought up in legs and chest. Im very interested to see what the results would be. Now Gaining the weight and being 170 to 175 at the end of pct would be great. no lie, Lately my weight has not gone up for about 2 months now so after pct if i was to be around 165-170 i would still be happy. I could vary easily maintain that weight with a few scoops of protien and extra eggs spread out the day. My main goal is to get me prepped for rugby tryouts this summer. I have tendonitis in my left knee and im curious, while using 'TO', would this help in strengthening the knee with low weight and high reps? I would plan to go high weight high reps but its out of curiosity. ... all in all i would like to be more explosive in the legs and core.

justreading

justreading

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I feel my strength needs to be brought up in legs and chest. Im very interested to see what the results would be. Now Gaining the weight and being 170 to 175 at the end of pct would be great. no lie, Lately my weight has not gone up for about 2 months now so after pct if i was to be around 165-170 i would still be happy. I could vary easily maintain that weight with a few scoops of protien and extra eggs spread out the day. My main goal is to get me prepped for rugby tryouts this summer. I have tendonitis in my left knee and im curious, while using 'TO', would this help in strengthening the knee with low weight and high reps? I would plan to go high weight high reps but its out of curiosity. ... all in all i would like to be more explosive in the legs and core.
I can help out here a bit but it is speculation mixed with science.

Most steroids have an overall negative impact on collagen synthesis. Usually the more androgenic steroids tend to be more detrimental i.e. winny, masteron ect that tend to increase synthesis but decrease quality thus causing brittle tendons. I am NOT saying I know the one will cause this but I would DEFINETLY not rely on it to heal tendons. If you want to heal tendons you need to look at deca or EQ and even then it is iffy as a permanent solution.

As far as how to train legs I would STAY AWAY from leg curls, particularly seated leg curls and leg extensions. Squat ATF but with a very controlled motion, you almost should come to a minute stop at the bottom, it should be that smooth. As far as explosive I would be careful. Strength can be built with heavy weights or explosive movements and either can stress tendons. As someone with knee trouble I have found that playing around with the angles of my feet helped on squats but my knees also never healed and I only care about them being good enough to use in the gym, I'll never run without surgery.

crowpass

crowpass

Awards
  • Established
I can help out here a bit but it is speculation mixed with science.

Most steroids have an overall negative impact on collagen synthesis. Usually the more androgenic steroids tend to be more detrimental i.e. winny, masteron ect that tend to increase synthesis but decrease quality thus causing brittle tendons. I am NOT saying I know the one will cause this but I would DEFINETLY not rely on it to heal tendons. If you want to heal tendons you need to look at deca or EQ and even then it is iffy as a permanent solution.

As far as how to train legs I would STAY AWAY from leg curls, particularly seated leg curls and leg extensions. Squat ATF but with a very controlled motion, you almost should come to a minute stop at the bottom, it should be that smooth. As far as explosive I would be careful. Strength can be built with heavy weights or explosive movements and either can stress tendons. As someone with knee trouble I have found that playing around with the angles of my feet helped on squats but my knees also never healed and I only care about them being good enough to use in the gym, I'll never run without surgery.

I developed my tendonitis from shooting in on people, and squating with my legs to close together, from what i believe. When i squat i have to warm-up or else ill feel pressure in the then tendon/ knee. I can run fine, but say if i dont run long enough and try to do sprints, i usually have to stop mid sprint.

justreading

justreading

Banned
Awards
  • Established
People on this board in general are a bit behind on joint care because cissus tends to be a fix all here. Honestly look into Serrapeptase and bromelain. You will find VERY little info on them here and can pm me if you need more help but they will help in stopping inflamation and breaking down fibrous tissues which can help healing. Cissus can help but these two should be added and can be cheap.

crowpass

crowpass

Awards
  • Established
People on this board in general are a bit behind on joint care because cissus tends to be a fix all here. Honestly look into Serrapeptase and bromelain. You will find VERY little info on them here and can pm me if you need more help but they will help in stopping inflamation and breaking down fibrous tissues which can help healing. Cissus can help but these two should be added and can be cheap.
Will do that!

FitFinley

Awards
Great posts. My intention was to play devils advocate here and in no way did I mean to come off insulting or confrontational. Judging by your response I sense you all picked up on that.

I am a lot like Crow in size it appears just a bit older. I have added about 10 pounds last month alone of lean muscle after shredding off about 23 upon rededicating myself to fitness. My body type has always been very thin. I'm considering "TO" as well but will wait to see the results and see what I can put on in the meantime.

crowpass

crowpass

Awards
  • Established
Just recieved my package from appnut. The bottles are actually very small. the 2nd gear bottle is so tiny. anyways, im gonna be starting here soon, maybe even as soon as tomorrow. I recieved some drive and rpm in the ups box as well but i honestly dont know much about the two. I will give these a try in pct along side my creatine and 2nd gear.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
RPM and Drive

Just recieved my package from appnut. The bottles are actually very small. the 2nd gear bottle is so tiny. anyways, im gonna be starting here soon, maybe even as soon as tomorrow. I recieved some drive and rpm in the ups box as well but i honestly dont know much about the two. I will give these a try in pct along side my creatine and 2nd gear.
A little background reading on:
* RPM - http://www.appliednutriceuticals.com/product-rpm.php
* Drive - http://www.appliednutriceuticals.com/product-drive.php

RPM is a pre-workout product. However, although it can be classed as a 'stimulant' does not really act as one (i.e. you do NOT experience the jittery effects you would from caffeine or yohimbine, and there is no 'crash'). Energy provided is smooth and focussed. Aggression can also be increased.

Drive is a natural testosterone booster. As well as increasing testosterone it also increase cAMP levels and decreases SHBG, which allows for greater increases in muscle mass and a decrease in bodyfat (BF).

RPM and Drive are designed to be stacked together (but can be used separately) as a definition and/or performance stack; since both help increase muscle mass and decrease BF and improve strength, with Drive helping improve endurance.