Questions about Applied Nutriceuticals "The One"

wallinghsosa

Awards
How long after an 8 week cycle of Activate Xtreme and Novedex Xt would I need to wait before I take Applied Nutriceuticals "The One".

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

dmichael949

Awards
hey i was reading that that Applied Nutriceuticals The One has chemicals in it that can cause birth defects and reproductive harm..what is that about?

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
hey i was reading that that Applied Nutriceuticals The One has chemicals in it that can cause birth defects and reproductive harm..what is that about?
Where was that?

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That is required by state of california. certain classes of chemicals as well as anything that affects hormonal systems are required to have that.

Is there any possibilty of a delayed response?
We haven't had anyone else report it, but its possible. Do you want to either by pm or a separate thread start a conversation about diet + training? From looking at other logs I can say that on a low fat diet mass/scale gains seem to be lower but there is still some, and some fat loss along with it. And strength gains seem to come better on higher carbs as well. But in a separate thread or PMs we can talk about that, timing, other supplements, etc. Just dont want to clutter up this thread with that

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
so can it actually cause those side effects?
If it can cause suppression of testosterone levels, or change any sex hormone levels then it has to have that labeling on it. That qualifies are reproductive harm. All the products of the same time (prohormones) require that labeling.

dmichael949

Awards
oh ok but if i take the PCTs and everything, most likely ill be fine?

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yeah, its just a legal rquirement. there are plenty of products (some which would surprise you) with that labeling because of california

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
yeah, its just a legal rquirement. there are plenty of products (some which would surprise you) with that labeling because of california

Easy is correct- it is a standard disclaimer required by the state of California- it is on a lot of different types of dietary supplements....

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
what everyone said

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
Easy is correct- it is a standard disclaimer required by the state of California- it is on a lot of different types of dietary supplements....
Everything is different in California! LOL. Seriously though, its like everything has a disclaimer mentioning something about California. Go figure! :D

Cheers!:cheers:

Etomic

Awards
  • Established
Question regarding TO pct: I have 2G, Neovar + WMS, IGF2, but no Drive for the pct stack that everyone seems to be doing. I do have, however, DTHC on hand that I have never used before... would that be too much/too little in comparison to Drive?