The One - Cycle Support?

someonehs

Awards
Hello Everyone,

I'm contemplating doing a run of The One as my first PH, but need to do a bit more research first (get diet up to part too)... From what I've read (so far) its not THAT harsh of PH (but 2nd gear is needed)... is it necessary to add some cycle support while on it? I was (and probably will anyways to be on the safe side) going to to preload AI's cycle support for a couple of weeks before, then continue for a couple of weeks after... comments?

dg806

dg806

Enologist/Brewmaster/Damn good guy
Awards
  • Established
Since it is a methylated product, it is a good idea to take liver and lipid protection. Cycle support is an excellent product for this and I think you will like it. You can never tell how harsh a substance is on your liver until it is too late. Hopefully someone that is logging this will take baseline vaules and values right after they finish to see how the one affects these values.

someonehs

Awards
perhaps you could get away with a lower dose of cycle support then, say 1 scoop per day?

I'm taking orange triad, so I would assume that has me covered for anti-oxidants. Maybe throw in some extra vit c.

Aeternitatis

Aeternitatis

Awards
  • Established
I think most people are way overdoing the cycle support stuff. Personally, I'd run milk thistle for a few weeks pre-cycle then through PCT. Other than that, maintain a very clean diet, do cardio, and take fish oil.

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
perhaps you could get away with a lower dose of cycle support then, say 1 scoop per day?

I'm taking orange triad, so I would assume that has me covered for anti-oxidants. Maybe throw in some extra vit c.
Yea, Vitamin C, Green Tea, Grapeseed Extract, ALA, are great anti-oxidants. AppNut released BioMend which would get the job done quite nicely.

A lower dose of CS would be fine.

TheHunter516

TheHunter516

Awards
Steveoph thank you for the link to the radio show. great info on the product. sounds amazing.

TheHunter516

TheHunter516

Awards
i agree. i listened to the whole show myself. great info.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hello Everyone,

I'm contemplating doing a run of The One as my first PH, but need to do a bit more research first (get diet up to part too)... From what I've read (so far) its not THAT harsh of PH (but 2nd gear is needed)... is it necessary to add some cycle support while on it? I was (and probably will anyways to be on the safe side) going to to preload AI's cycle support for a couple of weeks before, then continue for a couple of weeks after... comments?
Definitely do the research (a good place to start is post #2 at http://anabolicminds.com/forum/applied-nutriceuticals/115936-one.html; questions and answers are strewn thoughout these threads).

Cycle Support, as Joel said is a little overrated. Already mentioned are the milk thistle, antioxidants, fish oils, a decent multivitamin, and the staples sould be enough for PCT. However, since it's your first cycle, if you want to be safer, then it's up to you.

...Hopefully someone that is logging this will take baseline vaules and values right after they finish to see how the one affects these values.
Hormones, liver function and kidney function are part of the bloods that some of the loggers will be having done (it really should have been a requirement of ALL the sponsored loggers).

FitFinley

Awards
Cycle Support, as Joel said is a little overrated. Already mentioned are the milk thistle, antioxidants, fish oils, a decent multivitamin, and the staples sould be enough for PCT. However, since it's your first cycle, if you want to be safer, then it's up to you.

Hormones, liver function and kidney function are part of the bloods that some of the loggers will be having done (it really should have been a requirement of ALL the sponsored loggers).
How would one fair in your expert opinion IF one was to pick up T.O. and 2nd Gear and take it with the AN Bio-Mend, Omega Essentials and Complete Balance following dosing per label instructions and add a bottle of milk thistle. Maintaining the vitamin supply through the cycle and PCT.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
How would one fair in your expert opinion IF one was to pick up T.O. and 2nd Gear and take it with the AN Bio-Mend, Omega Essentials and Complete Balance following dosing per label instructions and add a bottle of milk thistle. Maintaining the vitamin supply through the cycle and PCT.
Should be fine. You SHOULD be taking a multivitamin, antioxidant, and good fats throughout the cycle (and after) as it is, since they ARE staples.

WhatsaRoid?

WhatsaRoid?

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I understand where your coming from saying cycle support is overated but its a proven product that works. I would think its not a bad idea to take it year round as I do. That said I would recommand if your worried about your health while on cycle to pick up a bottle and put your fears to rest.

dmichael949

Awards
what about anabolic extreme..i got that through planetary nutrition

Aeternitatis

Aeternitatis

Awards
  • Established
It should also be noted that the Saw Palmetto found in many support supps will inhibit gains to a significant degree.

max silver

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What can be used for prostate support/protection while on cycle if saw palmetto is inadvisable?

Aeternitatis

Aeternitatis

Awards
  • Established
What can be used for prostate support/protection while on cycle if saw palmetto is inadvisable?
There's nothing that will do what saw palmetto does without inhibiting gains. But lycopene and nettle root are good for general health.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think the thought here is that prostate support/protection is fine for the 10-11 months of the year you aren't on cycle, but will lower gains by some amount while on cycle. Theres good evidence that Saw Palmetto can bind with androgen receptors, so it can lower gains. Nettle root may or may not help, its kind of wishy washy from studies.

If you have specific reason (high PSA, already diagnosed with BPH, etc) to need prostate support, then probably using any external androgen isn't a great idea

cmc

cmc

Awards
I started my cycle of The One using AI's cycle support, then pretty much stopped using it towards the end of week two. Here are my blood tests at the close of the cycle:
Total Bili .3
Dir bili <.1
alk phos 54
alt (sgpt)23
ast (sgot) 23
ggt 14
urea nitr 14
creatinine 1.5
uric acid 3.9
calcium 10.4
phosphorus 3.8
total prot 7.8