strength gains on the "ONE"?

redrocket399

Awards
  • Established
Hi,

just have a quick ?
is the one geared more towards mass and size or strength gains?

Thanks guys

Jeremy Brown

Jeremy Brown

Awards
  • Established
this is a pretty open ended question... truth is it really depends on your diet, and whether you intend to use The One for cutting or bulking. strength gains are an automatic given, but the amount of size you put on with The One will depend on how much food/cals you are consuming. eat big to get big...

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hi,

just have a quick ?

Thanks guys
The ONE can be geared towards whichever you wanted. You still have to have diet and training and recovery right though too!

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
its a pretty versatile compound, but will definitely add strength at the same time as mass.

herewego

Awards
Size gains for me. Just finished up first week and am 7 pounds in 7 days heavier from 203 last Friday to 210 this morning. I am training 3-4 times a week with a HST type full-body workout simply adjusting the weights as I see fit for that day, rather than a pre-planned routine with set weights, gearing up to a max rep range effort on the last workout of the week. Low volume, usually 2 or 3 work sets per exercise, 1 main exercise per body part per day, except for back which is 2 per day.

Strength gains not really what I am going for, so the size gains have definitely lived up to my expectations with this compound. I could see how strength gains would come if your workout is geared more towards strength with longer rests in between workouts.

Anyway, my .02

Knowbull

Awards
  • Established
Size gains for me. Just finished up first week and am 7 pounds in 7 days heavier from 203 last Friday to 210 this morning. I am training 3-4 times a week with a HST type full-body workout simply adjusting the weights as I see fit for that day, rather than a pre-planned routine with set weights, gearing up to a max rep range effort on the last workout of the week. Low volume, usually 2 or 3 work sets per exercise, 1 main exercise per body part per day, except for back which is 2 per day.

Strength gains not really what I am going for, so the size gains have definitely lived up to my expectations with this compound. I could see how strength gains would come if your workout is geared more towards strength with longer rests in between workouts.

Anyway, my .02
So overall, you think this is a good compound and worth the run?

herewego

Awards
With my experience so far, I would have to say yes. I am definitely noticing the strength aspects, just not as much as if I was gearing my workouts strictly towards strength, as I am more interested in the frequency per body part. Over about the last 3 days or so, I have also started having pumps in the gym that are almost painful, which I am definitely not complaining about. This is working in a 12 rep range for this past week.
Endurance has not seemed to be effected either way either.

I am noticing a bit of the lethargy in the afternoons, I am dosing 3 in the morning at about 7 am, but nothing terrible.

So overall, I am enjoying my run for the past week in terms of pumps, size gains, etc.

Also, calories are at about 500-700 over maintenance, so some gain was expected anyway, just not at a pound a day type clip without the compound.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am noticing a bit of the lethargy in the afternoons, I am dosing 3 in the morning at about 7 am, but nothing terrible.

you can try moving one of the 3 caps to around noon to help with the lethargy

herewego

Awards
Thanks Easy. I am an a.m. workout person and just dose the one with 4 rpm in the morning before i head off to the gym. The afternoon sluggishness is not severe at all, and I sure wouldn't want to miss any of those pumps I am getting lately. It was truly ridiculous the last couple workouts.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i know :D still pretty similar with a split dose though, and i'm an AM workout person too

herewego

Awards
Then I will give that a shot.

As you can see by the number of my posts, I don't post a lot, so you and your company can definitely take that as a compliment that I took the time to comment on your new product. It is rare to find something that you can see positive results right from the beginning.

And thanks for the quick feedback.

Aeternitatis

Aeternitatis

Awards
  • Established
Hi,

just have a quick ?

Thanks guys
Well, I'm not quite 2 weeks into my log but both strength and size gains have been tremendous. And the best part about the size is that it's lean so I don't look all puffy. Instead I've trimmed up and am looking very solid. And the pumps are straight deadly. :p

nopeace

Awards
  • Established
For me there isn't very much to say about strength gains. It's more about stamina I guess with me.

Etomic

Awards
  • Established
Not much mass for me but the strength gain is insane in the membrane.

El Animali

Awards
I am starting tommorow wtih the one, i am looking forward to those pumps and size gains :)

crowpass

crowpass

Awards
  • Established
i am able to push 100 lb dumbells for chest press and was only able to do 80 before my cycle.

jcam222

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
How would you rate this as a "recomp" supp? If one were to eat big but clean would this compound be good at adding mass while stimulating fat loss? If so this is my holy grail.

Secondly and in theory.....would this stack well with primo enanthate?

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
How would you rate this as a "recomp" supp? If one were to eat big but clean would this compound be good at adding mass while stimulating fat loss? If so this is my holy grail.

Secondly and in theory.....would this stack well with primo enanthate?
As a recomp product The ONE works very well. Regardless of their goals most loggers have lost fat. If one was recomping and their nutrition/training was targeted at such, then they would be successful.

As for the Primo Enanthate, someone with more knowlegde on this would have to comment. If it's a hormonal product, then stacking with The ONE is not necessary.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sean's experience with strength on The ONE:

A lot of guys have been asking about strength gains on the ONE...well I can speak from personal experience now that it can enhance your strength quite a bit. I was going through my 5x5 session last night (Power Cleans, Squats, Bench Press, Dead lifts) and what I accomplished on the bench really made me a true believer. I put up 375 for 2 without too much of a struggle once I was done with my sets of 5 (that is not the special part though because doing 375 is nothing new to me as my PR is 405...). However, I felt really good and I wanted more so I put 275 on the bar and squeezed out 10 reps. Mind you, this is after 5 sets of 5@300 and then the 2 reps@ 375. I got to 8 reps and then the burn really kicked in and I fought through two more reps. The significant point here is...that’s how much it took to really wear me out. Something I will also point out from my experience...doing high volume high intensity training does not elicit as much of a response from me while on the ONE. For me, it is when I lift really heavy that I can really feel a difference. One last thing...definitely recommending that everyone pickup a bottle of Osteo-Sport if they plan on running the ONE and lifting heavy...with the new found strength and power...DOMS and sore joints kick your ass! LOL.

machineokc

Awards
how much do you weigh? I am at 165 and thinking about maybe just two a day for a week, to assess lethargy. when I was on SD I was around 200, two caps a day was making me drag ass by noon.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
how much do you weigh? I am at 165 and thinking about maybe just two a day for a week, to assess lethargy. when I was on SD I was around 200, two caps a day was making me drag ass by noon.
WHO are you asking? You can see most people's statistics beneath their avatars.