How quickly can I dive into my One Cycle.

chuebner

Awards
I am finishing up a Drive/RPM stack and wondering if I could bridge right into my The One cycle. I am used to thinking in terms of Cycle+PCT=Time between cycles for pro-hormones, but what about just test boosters. Thanks....Soooo pumped for The One.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
you are good to go straight into it! RPM/Drive is a natural stack as you know... so you are good to go!

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am finishing up a Drive/RPM stack and wondering if I could bridge right into my The One cycle. I am used to thinking in terms of Cycle+PCT=Time between cycles for pro-hormones, but what about just test boosters. Thanks....Soooo pumped for The One.
You can start The ONE whenever you want, even whilst using Drive and RPM. There is NO time needed 'between'.

chuebner

Awards
thanks! I so pumped to rip into my bottle. Ill def be running it with RPM..but will save the Drive to use for PCT...I have been loving drive so far.

futurepilot

Awards
  • Established
thanks! I so pumped to rip into my bottle. Ill def be running it with RPM..but will save the Drive to use for PCT...I have been loving drive so far.
If the 'One' is anything likes it supposed to be, drive will not be sufficient for PCT. You would do yourself justice to research Post Cycle Therapy and what it entails before jumping into any steroid cycle.

poptopop77

Awards
If the 'One' is anything likes it supposed to be, drive will not be sufficient for PCT. You would do yourself justice to research Post Cycle Therapy and what it entails before jumping into any steroid cycle.
I'd assume he meant he will add the Drive to his PCT rather than use just Drive as a PCT...then again you know what happens when you assume sometimes:lol:

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
and honestly, dont need the RPM while on cycle either :D

chuebner

Awards
Oh yeah I just meant add to what I already plan on using for PCT. I also have Nolva too. And yes everyone tells me you dont need to use RPM, while ON, but I am addicted to it and love it. If anything it just says how great RPM is.

Last edited:
crowpass

crowpass

Awards
  • Established
Will you be taking the nolva? and if so. . how?

chuebner

Awards
i dont really plan too, but have it from past cycles. I am going to use 2nd gear as advised along with drive, RPM, IGF-2 and Neovar and auxillaries for PCT.

chuebner

Awards
thanks man...i have used everything (besides the one and 2nd gear of course), but never at the same time. Should be fun, because I have liked them all seperatly.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I don't think you can order TheOne without 2nd Gear at this point, so probably a safe assumption; but I've learned when it comes to PCT never assumes they have something. To the OP, don't forget to take your 2nd gear !
Correct. 2nd GEAR is a "free" addition to The ONE purchases and canNOT be purchased ALONE at this stage.

thanks man...i have used everything (besides the one and 2nd gear of course), but never at the same time. Should be fun, because I have liked them all seperatly.
Well, everything at the same time is great fun; I'm actually doing it right now (again). And since I won't use The ONE (or 2nd GEAR) it's the next best thing for me :)

Kilo1636

Kilo1636

Awards
may i ask, why wont you use the one? (just curious)

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Kilo1636

Kilo1636

Awards
lol I feel really dumb now. I posted that last minute before i walked out the door to work and never took the time to look at your profile. I did not realize you were a woman, I apologize.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
lol I feel really dumb now. I posted that last minute before i walked out the door to work and never took the time to look at your profile. I did not realize you were a woman, I apologize.
All good. You didn't need to look at my profile though; my "Stats" at 5'2" 110lb under my avi should have told you that (and my avi looks nothing like a dude, LOL).

OzzY SluGGa

Banned
Awards
  • Established
See, if you had you BB Avi up like I said, there would have been no doubt....whooooaaa mumma!:scared:

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
See, if you had you BB Avi up like I said, there would have been no doubt....whooooaaa mumma!:scared:
Wouldn't there just? That would probably make him think I am a male even more, since many guys here DO have pics of random females as their avis, LOL :rolleyes: