How quickly can I dive into my One Cycle. - AnabolicMinds.com

How quickly can I dive into my One Cycle.

  1. chuebner's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    240
    Rep Power
    210

    Reputation

    How quickly can I dive into my One Cycle.


    I am finishing up a Drive/RPM stack and wondering if I could bridge right into my The One cycle. I am used to thinking in terms of Cycle+PCT=Time between cycles for pro-hormones, but what about just test boosters. Thanks....Soooo pumped for The One.

  2. TexasLifter89's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    8,237
    Rep Power
    38247

    Reputation

    you are good to go straight into it! RPM/Drive is a natural stack as you know... so you are good to go!
    - Join Me: Tex89 M-Sten RX Log... Dicing that iron -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/222790-tex89s-msten-rx.html
  3. Rosie Chee's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  123 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    30
    Posts
    16,156
    Rep Power
    193998

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by chuebner View Post
    I am finishing up a Drive/RPM stack and wondering if I could bridge right into my The One cycle. I am used to thinking in terms of Cycle+PCT=Time between cycles for pro-hormones, but what about just test boosters. Thanks....Soooo pumped for The One.
    You can start The ONE whenever you want, even whilst using Drive and RPM. There is NO time needed 'between'.
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
    •   
       

  4. chuebner's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    240
    Rep Power
    210

    Reputation

    thanks! I so pumped to rip into my bottle. Ill def be running it with RPM..but will save the Drive to use for PCT...I have been loving drive so far.
  5. futurepilot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    2,217
    Rep Power
    1286

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by chuebner View Post
    thanks! I so pumped to rip into my bottle. Ill def be running it with RPM..but will save the Drive to use for PCT...I have been loving drive so far.
    If the 'One' is anything likes it supposed to be, drive will not be sufficient for PCT. You would do yourself justice to research Post Cycle Therapy and what it entails before jumping into any steroid cycle.
  6. poptopop77's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    72
    Rep Power
    108

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by futurepilot View Post
    If the 'One' is anything likes it supposed to be, drive will not be sufficient for PCT. You would do yourself justice to research Post Cycle Therapy and what it entails before jumping into any steroid cycle.
    I'd assume he meant he will add the Drive to his PCT rather than use just Drive as a PCT...then again you know what happens when you assume sometimes
  7. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    EasyEJL's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Age
    46
    Posts
    31,830
    Rep Power
    768794

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    and honestly, dont need the RPM while on cycle either
    This space for rent

    Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far
  8. wayne47's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    17
    Rep Power
    91

    Reputation

    I'm sure he has 2nd gear too
  9. Steveoph's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    12,523
    Rep Power
    41243

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by wayne47 View Post
    I'm sure he has 2nd gear too
    I don't think you can order TheOne without 2nd Gear at this point, so probably a safe assumption; but I've learned when it comes to PCT never assumes they have something. To the OP, don't forget to take your 2nd gear !
  10. chuebner's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    240
    Rep Power
    210

    Reputation

    Oh yeah I just meant add to what I already plan on using for PCT. I also have Nolva too. And yes everyone tells me you dont need to use RPM, while ON, but I am addicted to it and love it. If anything it just says how great RPM is.
    Last edited by chuebner; 03-03-2009 at 08:06 AM. Reason: grammer sucks
  11. crowpass's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  162 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    540
    Rep Power
    2241

    Reputation

    Will you be taking the nolva? and if so. . how?
  12. chuebner's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    240
    Rep Power
    210

    Reputation

    i dont really plan too, but have it from past cycles. I am going to use 2nd gear as advised along with drive, RPM, IGF-2 and Neovar and auxillaries for PCT.
  13. crowpass's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  162 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    540
    Rep Power
    2241

    Reputation

    sounds great, good luck!
  14. chuebner's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    240
    Rep Power
    210

    Reputation

    thanks man...i have used everything (besides the one and 2nd gear of course), but never at the same time. Should be fun, because I have liked them all seperatly.
  15. Rosie Chee's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  123 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    30
    Posts
    16,156
    Rep Power
    193998

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post
    I don't think you can order TheOne without 2nd Gear at this point, so probably a safe assumption; but I've learned when it comes to PCT never assumes they have something. To the OP, don't forget to take your 2nd gear !
    Correct. 2nd GEAR is a "free" addition to The ONE purchases and canNOT be purchased ALONE at this stage.


    Quote Originally Posted by chuebner View Post
    thanks man...i have used everything (besides the one and 2nd gear of course), but never at the same time. Should be fun, because I have liked them all seperatly.
    Well, everything at the same time is great fun; I'm actually doing it right now (again). And since I won't use The ONE (or 2nd GEAR) it's the next best thing for me
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  16. Kilo1636's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  150 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Age
    28
    Posts
    53
    Rep Power
    128

    Reputation

    may i ask, why wont you use the one? (just curious)
  17. TexasLifter89's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    8,237
    Rep Power
    38247

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Kilo1636 View Post
    may i ask, why wont you use the one? (just curious)
    because she is a female. simple as that.
    - Join Me: Tex89 M-Sten RX Log... Dicing that iron -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/222790-tex89s-msten-rx.html
  18. Rosie Chee's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  123 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    30
    Posts
    16,156
    Rep Power
    193998

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Kilo1636 View Post
    may i ask, why wont you use the one? (just curious)
    As Austin said, because I am a female (and IMO females should never use PH/DS/steroids). Read this brief thread: The One and Women.

    Also because, I am a NATURAL athlete (and even if I WERE a male I have yet to maximize my full potential naturally and would not be so hasty to go the hormonal route).
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  19. Kilo1636's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  150 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Age
    28
    Posts
    53
    Rep Power
    128

    Reputation

    lol I feel really dumb now. I posted that last minute before i walked out the door to work and never took the time to look at your profile. I did not realize you were a woman, I apologize.
  20. Rosie Chee's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  123 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    30
    Posts
    16,156
    Rep Power
    193998

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Kilo1636 View Post
    lol I feel really dumb now. I posted that last minute before i walked out the door to work and never took the time to look at your profile. I did not realize you were a woman, I apologize.
    All good. You didn't need to look at my profile though; my "Stats" at 5'2" 110lb under my avi should have told you that (and my avi looks nothing like a dude, LOL).
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  21. OzzY SluGGa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    684
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    See, if you had you BB Avi up like I said, there would have been no doubt....whooooaaa mumma!
  22. Rosie Chee's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  123 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    30
    Posts
    16,156
    Rep Power
    193998

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by OzzY SluGGa View Post
    See, if you had you BB Avi up like I said, there would have been no doubt....whooooaaa mumma!
    Wouldn't there just? That would probably make him think I am a male even more, since many guys here DO have pics of random females as their avis, LOL
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  23. OzzY SluGGa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    684
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Guejsn View Post
    Wouldn't there just? That would probably make him think I am a male even more, since many guys here DO have pics of random females as their avis, LOL
    Good point
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. on the edge of deciding to dive into PHs
    By oneoff in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 10-16-2010, 08:47 PM
  2. 110 Foot High Dive Into A Wet Sponge !
    By anabolicrhino in forum General Chat
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-17-2007, 05:39 AM
  3. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-24-2006, 11:51 AM
  4. took the dive
    By Beelzebub in forum Powerlifting/Strongman
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 12-06-2005, 07:39 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in