2nd gear+ methyl atd

1. 2nd gear+ methyl atd

i know 2nd gear is bromo based, would say 25-50mg of methyl atd help with keeping gains post cycle

2. Quote Originally Posted by littlrook View Post
    i know 2nd gear is bromo based, would say 25-50mg of methyl atd help with keeping gains post cycle
    Sean (aka SamBoz19) will get at this for you later tonight.
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee

3. You might knock your E2 too low with the combo. I would suggest you run 2nd gear + another test booster if you wish. Also ATD is a person thing, I can't use it as it knocks my libido right out.
    •   

4. methyl atd isnt as strong as atd and it has a very good effect on libido. methylation changes it up just a bit

5. Quote Originally Posted by littlrook View Post
    methyl atd isnt as strong as atd and it has a very good effect on libido. methylation changes it up just a bit
    Ah wasn't paying attention, just saw ATD and read over the methyl bit

6. reg atd kills my libido also, so i happend to find some methyl

7. You do not need any additional AI's. 50mg of 6-Bromo is sufficient enough along with taking DRIVE and IGF-2. That is what the intention of 2nd Gear was for...to be stackable with DRIVE and IGF-2.

As for keeping your gains...keep your training level spot and your diet maintained and you should be able to keep most of your gains.

Cheers!
    "Never trust a b*tch because b*tches be crazy, now get out there and go crush some P***Y!" - Jerry Stiller.

Similar Forum Threads

1. legal gear methyl 1d
    By Leggo my Ego in forum Supplements
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 06-19-2006, 12:21 PM
  2. legal gear methyl 4-ad
    By gettin' big in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 04-24-2006, 09:15 PM
  3. Legal Gear Methyl OHN ?
    By rogermoore in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3