Dosing chart for the One

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
Was looking to run my spring time recomp and thinking about trying the One. What do u guys suggest for dosing and then length? Then how do u recommend dosing for PCT with 2md Gear, Drive and IGF-2? How do you see it being on the hair line since it is DHT?

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
Looked through the FAQ on your website and answered most my questions...
With 2nd gear why is it just one a day for 30 days? No taper? or ramp up then taper? And no SERM is needed?

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Apparently no SERM is needed; you can always have it on hand if you feel very shutdown. The cycle is short b/c The One hits fast, so you shouldn't be too suppressed. No ramp up/taper needed for their product according to instructions; just the nature of the product I guess.

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
I see the gains come early and it seems quickly... Seems kinda like my experience with SD very quick gains... which means how hard are they to hold during PCT? The quicker they come, the harder they are to maintain. Also, I see their data suggests 4-5 wks. Curious if there has been any rebound in estrogen with there PCT? Interesting there seems to be a stim effect that causes problems sleeping... never had problems sleeping while on cycle. Probably give this a try here soon.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
no significant rebound in estrogen in pct, partially because it doesn't seem to be very suppressive in the first place :)

Aeternitatis

Aeternitatis

Awards
  • Established
Stacking Drive with 2nd Gear will also make a world of difference not only in terms of maintaining strength and libido but also in recovering natural T production. I really feel like we are entering an era of non-SERM PCT becoming the standard for short cycles. The negatives of using a SERM are fairly significant and if one can avoid it it should be done. There is a lot to be said for using the proper herbal supps during PCT too.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
:D Ask how many of the bodybuilders (including arnold) of the 60s, 70s, 80s, or 90s used SERMs for PCT.....

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
When should Drive be introduced? Day 1 PCT and keep it at constant dosage?

Any chance of getting a sweet deal on The One and 2nd Gear at the Arnold for a special Arnold AM.com forum member deal?

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
actually i'd start drive around the last week of cycle. it takes a good 7-10 days for it to hit peak, so getting some buildup prior to end of cycle is handy

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
:D Ask how many of the bodybuilders (including arnold) of the 60s, 70s, 80s, or 90s used SERMs for PCT.....
Very true but they had pretty basic gear as compared to today. Plus they would structure their cycles different.

Aeternitatis

Aeternitatis

Awards
  • Established
Very true but they had pretty basic gear as compared to today. Plus they would structure their cycles different.
But they were still running longer and stronger cycles than most anyone on these forums. Seriously, when we have access to extracts proven to raise T levels (forskolin for example), why go through the pain and expense of SERM therapy? I bet we're gonna find someday that SERMs turned out to be responsible for a number of side effects most people have attributed to AAS.

Fried Cheese

Fried Cheese

Awards
Has anyone noted increased blood-pressure from The One?

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
noper! I'm on day 4 now at 4 caps a day, my bp this afternoon (morning was legs, so roughest day) was 129/66.... i didn't experience a significant change first time around, and neither did any of the others. I did get some variance, but that happens day to day + hydration based anyhow, nothing outside of that normal bouncing

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
noper! I'm on day 4 now at 4 caps a day, my bp this afternoon (morning was legs, so roughest day) was 129/66.... i didn't experience a significant change first time around, and neither did any of the others. I did get some variance, but that happens day to day + hydration based anyhow, nothing outside of that normal bouncing
What overall effects are you noticing? Are you happy with the product? Repeat purchase? thanks!

crowpass

crowpass

Awards
  • Established
no significant rebound in estrogen in pct, partially because it doesn't seem to be very suppressive in the first place :)

I understand thats its not supposed to be suppresive.. but how is that? It not supposed to.... is there any reasoning behind this?

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What overall effects are you noticing? Are you happy with the product? Repeat purchase? thanks!
Keep in mind i'm a rep, but this already is my second time :D its hands down my favorite product in this category. It (dosed correctly) gives significant energy without lethargy, nice strength boost, good indurance boost, increased libido, easy lean mass gains. I don't think its very likely i'll run any other anabolic again. well, other than to clear out the closet of all this stuff i have :D

I understand thats its not supposed to be suppresive.. but how is that? It not supposed to.... is there any reasoning behind this?
Well, I can only make guesses. What I sort of lean towards is keeping in mind what i believe is the cause of the raised libido - The ONE binding REALLY strongly to androgen receptors while lowering SHBG so there is more free test in system than normal. What I think is happening on top of that is that The ONE (becase DHT is the end of the hormone cascade)
just isn't hitting the same trigger to the body that there are high exogenous hormone levels, at least not within the timespan of 4-5 weeks

crowpass

crowpass

Awards
  • Established
If i knew how to read the chart i would be more understanding probably. lol

3PeteNC

3PeteNC

Awards
Keep in mind i'm a rep, but this already is my second time :D its hands down my favorite product in this category. It (dosed correctly) gives significant energy without lethargy, nice strength boost, good indurance boost, increased libido, easy lean mass gains. I don't think its very likely i'll run any other anabolic again. well, other than to clear out the closet of all this stuff i have :D

Well, I can only make guesses. What I sort of lean towards is keeping in mind what i believe is the cause of the raised libido - The ONE binding REALLY strongly to androgen receptors while lowering SHBG so there is more free test in system than normal. What I think is happening on top of that is that The ONE (becase DHT is the end of the hormone cascade)
just isn't hitting the same trigger to the body that there are high exogenous hormone levels, at least not within the timespan of 4-5 weeks
do you have bloodwork to support your idea that it's not that suppressive? because I remember hearing the same sort of thing with SD (gains come quick, short amount of time=less suppression) and we all know how that turned out. also just because it is a DHT homologue or isomer doesn't mean that it will display the same chemical properties in vivo. look at EQ and Dbol.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
do you have bloodwork to support your idea that it's not that suppressive? because I remember hearing the same sort of thing with SD (gains come quick, short amount of time=less suppression) and we all know how that turned out. also just because it is a DHT homologue or isomer doesn't mean that it will display the same chemical properties in vivo. look at EQ and Dbol.
so far 1 persons blood test has come in. showing elevated total testosterone at end of cycle. Honestly too with original SD that was what users reported, the whole "shut you down fast" didn't start happening till later.... But part of it is subjective as well, all users reported flat to elevated libidos on cycle. Some significantly elevated, I get morning wood while i'm on The ONE, which I dont normally get unless i'm taking a significant amount of test boosters.

3PeteNC

3PeteNC

Awards
elevated test at the end of a cycle? that's a pretty bold statement, was he taking anything in conjunction with it?
as far as elevated libido, well that happens with some aas like test and masteron. that certainly doesn't mean your body is producing it's own test, it's just that the compound you are ingesting probably binds to AR's in the prostate or has some other MOA that elevates you sex drive. i mean it is an androgen, that's what they do by definition.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
elevated test at the end of a cycle? that's a pretty bold statement, was he taking anything in conjunction with it?
nope, nothing else, he was surprised as well. I'm not at all stating that this should be expected in all cases, but in the 1 case where we have good bloodwork this is true.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Eric42952 Anabolics 16
Anabolics 32
SatishOG Cycle Logs 9
cruze1911r1 Anabolics 37
Peptide/Research 1