The One shipping?

  1. Registered User
    BuddyBuilder's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  254 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    123
    Answers
    0

    The One shipping?


    I ordered The One on Thursday and got email confirming my order, but how do i know if it has been shipped?

  2. The Female Terminator
    Board Sponsor
    Rosie Chee's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  121 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    30
    Posts
    16,174
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by BuddyBuilder View Post
    I ordered The One on Thursday and got email confirming my order, but how do i know if it has been shipped?
    You should get a tracking number with a confirmation of shipping e-mail. Or e-mail Alyson (alyson@appliednutriceuticals. com), quote your order number, and ask.
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  3. Registered User
    BuddyBuilder's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  254 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    123
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Guejsn View Post
    You should get a tracking number with a confirmation of shipping e-mail. Or e-mail Alyson (alyson@appliednutriceuticals. com), quote your order number, and ask.
    I spoke too soon, I got one about an hour after i posted lol, thanks though
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    Young One's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    190
    Answers
    0

    Mine hasn't yet and I payed for 2 day shipping.
  5. Registered User
    BuddyBuilder's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  254 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    123
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Young One View Post
    Mine hasn't yet and I payed for 2 day shipping.
    I got a tracking number but it isnt showing up on anything yet....
  6. Registered User
    killervick7's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    38
    Answers
    0

    i had the same prob and asked,they send through ups and it will not show till mon(at least for me).hope that helps..i payed for 3day shipping,and bought it thur night at like 12
  7. Registered User
    Liquid13's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Age
    28
    Posts
    835
    Answers
    0

    Is this a sign for package or will they leave it at the door step?
  8. Registered User
    Jeremy Brown's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    475
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Liquid13 View Post
    Is this a sign for package or will they leave it at the door step?
    i second that question.
  9. The Female Terminator
    Board Sponsor
    Rosie Chee's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  121 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    30
    Posts
    16,174
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by BuddyBuilder View Post
    I spoke too soon, I got one about an hour after i posted lol, thanks though
    All good. I know you guys can't wait to tear into your cycles


    Quote Originally Posted by Liquid13 View Post
    Is this a sign for package or will they leave it at the door step?
    Not sure. Normally mine are sign for, but you can arrange with the courier company (sign a release form) to just leave it at the door (or wherever) if you are not home (at least I can do that here).
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  10. Registered User
    Jeremy Brown's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    475
    Answers
    0

    any idea when orders our going to be shipped out, or at least trackable?? ive had a tracking number since last friday and it still doesnt come up when i enter it at the UPS website?? any info on the status of orders placed last week reps?
  11. Registered User
    BuddyBuilder's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  254 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    123
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Jeremy Brown View Post
    any idea when orders our going to be shipped out, or at least trackable?? ive had a tracking number since last friday and it still doesnt come up when i enter it at the UPS website?? any info on the status of orders placed last week reps?
    I'm wondering the same thing. I've had the tracking number for a few days but not showing up anywhere.......
  12. The Female Terminator
    Board Sponsor
    Rosie Chee's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  121 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    30
    Posts
    16,174
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Jeremy Brown View Post
    any idea when orders our going to be shipped out, or at least trackable?? ive had a tracking number since last friday and it still doesnt come up when i enter it at the UPS website?? any info on the status of orders placed last week reps?
    If you have a tracking number, then they should be able to be tracked.

    Otherwise, as said before, if any issues with your orders, e-mail Alyson (alyson@appliednutriceuticals. com), quote your order number, and ask for a status report.
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  13. Registered User
    Jeremy Brown's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    475
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Guejsn View Post
    If you have a tracking number, then they should be able to be tracked.

    Otherwise, as said before, if any issues with your orders, e-mail Alyson (alyson@appliednutriceuticals. com), quote your order number, and ask for a status report.
    thanks G!! it was just a delayed registering of the tracking # by UPS... it ended up being trackable that evening and it just came in today!! im excited to bust into this cycle, thanks for your help!!
  14. Board Sponsor
    Board Sponsor
    WhatsaRoid?'s Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Age
    28
    Posts
    3,428
    Answers
    0

    Mine was forgot about lol and shipped tuesday but I believe it will be at my house tonight so I'll chew up 3 pills tonight and go for a 5 mile run.
  15. The Female Terminator
    Board Sponsor
    Rosie Chee's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  121 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    30
    Posts
    16,174
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Jeremy Brown View Post
    thanks G!! it was just a delayed registering of the tracking # by UPS... it ended up being trackable that evening and it just came in today!! im excited to bust into this cycle, thanks for your help!!
    No worries.

    Please post up a link to your log when you start it
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. shipping
    By dat dude in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-18-2009, 05:30 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in