The One shipping?

1. The One shipping?

I ordered The One on Thursday and got email confirming my order, but how do i know if it has been shipped?

2. Quote Originally Posted by BuddyBuilder View Post
    I ordered The One on Thursday and got email confirming my order, but how do i know if it has been shipped?
    You should get a tracking number with a confirmation of shipping e-mail. Or e-mail Alyson (alyson@appliednutriceuticals. com), quote your order number, and ask.
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee

3. Quote Originally Posted by Guejsn View Post
    You should get a tracking number with a confirmation of shipping e-mail. Or e-mail Alyson (alyson@appliednutriceuticals. com), quote your order number, and ask.
    I spoke too soon, I got one about an hour after i posted lol, thanks though
    •   

4. Mine hasn't yet and I payed for 2 day shipping.

5. Quote Originally Posted by Young One View Post
    Mine hasn't yet and I payed for 2 day shipping.
    I got a tracking number but it isnt showing up on anything yet....

6. i had the same prob and asked,they send through ups and it will not show till mon(at least for me).hope that helps..i payed for 3day shipping,and bought it thur night at like 12

7. Is this a sign for package or will they leave it at the door step?

8. Quote Originally Posted by Liquid13 View Post
    Is this a sign for package or will they leave it at the door step?
    i second that question.

9. Quote Originally Posted by BuddyBuilder View Post
    I spoke too soon, I got one about an hour after i posted lol, thanks though
    All good. I know you guys can't wait to tear into your cycles

Quote Originally Posted by Liquid13 View Post
    Is this a sign for package or will they leave it at the door step?
    Not sure. Normally mine are sign for, but you can arrange with the courier company (sign a release form) to just leave it at the door (or wherever) if you are not home (at least I can do that here).

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee

10. any idea when orders our going to be shipped out, or at least trackable?? ive had a tracking number since last friday and it still doesnt come up when i enter it at the UPS website?? any info on the status of orders placed last week reps?

11. Quote Originally Posted by Jeremy Brown View Post
    any idea when orders our going to be shipped out, or at least trackable?? ive had a tracking number since last friday and it still doesnt come up when i enter it at the UPS website?? any info on the status of orders placed last week reps?
    I'm wondering the same thing. I've had the tracking number for a few days but not showing up anywhere.......

12. Quote Originally Posted by Jeremy Brown View Post
    any idea when orders our going to be shipped out, or at least trackable?? ive had a tracking number since last friday and it still doesnt come up when i enter it at the UPS website?? any info on the status of orders placed last week reps?
    If you have a tracking number, then they should be able to be tracked.

Otherwise, as said before, if any issues with your orders, e-mail Alyson (alyson@appliednutriceuticals. com), quote your order number, and ask for a status report.

13. Quote Originally Posted by Guejsn View Post
    If you have a tracking number, then they should be able to be tracked.

Otherwise, as said before, if any issues with your orders, e-mail Alyson (alyson@appliednutriceuticals. com), quote your order number, and ask for a status report.
    thanks G!! it was just a delayed registering of the tracking # by UPS... it ended up being trackable that evening and it just came in today!! im excited to bust into this cycle, thanks for your help!!

14. Mine was forgot about lol and shipped tuesday but I believe it will be at my house tonight so I'll chew up 3 pills tonight and go for a 5 mile run.

15. Quote Originally Posted by Jeremy Brown View Post
    thanks G!! it was just a delayed registering of the tracking # by UPS... it ended up being trackable that evening and it just came in today!! im excited to bust into this cycle, thanks for your help!!
    No worries.

Please post up a link to your log when you start it

Similar Forum Threads

1. shipping
    By dat dude in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-18-2009, 06:30 PM