using The One not to gain weight
- 02-27-2009, 10:25 AM
- 02-27-2009, 10:33 AM
Theres no real "exchange". But your desired result can be achieved by any steroid. AAS will allow you to be in calorie deficit, while preserving, or even gaining, LBM.
02-27-2009, 11:45 AM
02-27-2009, 02:06 PM
02-27-2009, 06:54 PM
You COULD use The ONE for RECOMPING, where you would lose BF and gain some muscle mass, whereas your net weight may not change at all. However, bear in mind that muscle weighs MORE than fat. Why is weight an issue?
02-28-2009, 01:23 PM
02-28-2009, 01:24 PM
Weight is an issue because I would like to get down to around 220-225 lbs. (from 260) so that I can fight at light-heavyweight in MMA or kickboxing(with a 15-20 lb. weight cut). I'm only 5'10" so I really don't want to be fighting a 6'6" dude in the heavy's.
02-28-2009, 01:46 PM
02-28-2009, 02:59 PM
02-28-2009, 04:14 PM
02-28-2009, 04:22 PM
In general it really is more about diet and general activity levels - ie cardio - than so much about supplements. That said, RPM, Drive + Neovar can be helpful in that sort of case, with the RPM both helping some to maintain muscle as well as increase energy, the drive helping with fat loss as well as maintaining muscle + testosterone levels, and the neovar to help more effectively store/use carbs, and its creatine to help with muscle retention as well.
02-28-2009, 06:04 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By factsmachine in forum BulkingReplies: 18Last Post: 11-07-2014, 10:45 PM
- By Z28Luver7777 in forum Bodybuilding Contest PreperationReplies: 19Last Post: 03-02-2011, 02:27 PM
- By rms80 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 12Last Post: 04-07-2009, 10:17 PM
- By spitboy in forum Weight LossReplies: 40Last Post: 08-19-2005, 11:35 PM
- By BOZITIME in forum General ChatReplies: 14Last Post: 11-07-2004, 02:32 PM