using The One not to gain weight - AnabolicMinds.com

using The One not to gain weight

1. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  260 lbs.

using The One not to gain weight

Is it possible to use The One and not gain any net weight, just an exchange of bodyfat for muscle?

2. Senior Member

Theres no real "exchange". But your desired result can be achieved by any steroid. AAS will allow you to be in calorie deficit, while preserving, or even gaining, LBM.
  3. New Member

its all about diet, im going to log a ckd cut on this stuff in a few weeks if you want to follow
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  260 lbs.

cool. thanks for the replies.
  5. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  123 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by jlh154 View Post
    Is it possible to use The One and not gain any net weight, just an exchange of bodyfat for muscle?
    You CAN'T "exchange bodyfat for muscle"; that would be like saying that you can turn fat into muscle, which you canNOT.

You COULD use The ONE for RECOMPING, where you would lose BF and gain some muscle mass, whereas your net weight may not change at all. However, bear in mind that muscle weighs MORE than fat. Why is weight an issue?
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  6. Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by Guejsn View Post
    You CAN'T "exchange bodyfat for muscle"; that would be like saying that you can turn fat into muscle, which you canNOT.

You COULD use The ONE for RECOMPING, where you would lose BF and gain some muscle mass, whereas your net weight may not change at all. However, bear in mind that muscle weighs MORE than fat. Why is weight an issue?
    Seriously? muscle weighs more than fat? So if I put 2lbs of muscle on a scale it would weigh more than 2lbs of fat?

What youre thinking of is volume. fat takes up more space than muscle per pound. I'm tired of hearing this ridiculous comment.
  7. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  260 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Guejsn View Post

Right. Recomp is the term I should have used.

Weight is an issue because I would like to get down to around 220-225 lbs. (from 260) so that I can fight at light-heavyweight in MMA or kickboxing(with a 15-20 lb. weight cut). I'm only 5'10" so I really don't want to be fighting a 6'6" dude in the heavy's.
  8. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  235 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by The G Train View Post
    Seriously? muscle weighs more than fat? So if I put 2lbs of muscle on a scale it would weigh more than 2lbs of fat?

What youre thinking of is volume. fat takes up more space than muscle per pound. I'm tired of hearing this ridiculous comment.
    wow...how rude....while her statement may not be accurate in your eyes it sure does get the point across...if you took those same two pounds of fat and muscle and sat them next to each other the fat would take up almost twice as much space....so lets look at it this way...if you had the same volume of fat and muscle then yes the muscle would way more and in that case....muscle weighs more than fat....
  9. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Weight is an issue because I would like to get down to around 220-225 lbs. (from 260) so that I can fight at light-heavyweight in MMA or kickboxing(with a 15-20 lb. weight cut). I'm only 5'10" so I really don't want to be fighting a 6'6" dude in the heavy's.
    i'd honestly say you'd be better off separating the two, doing something purposeful to drop down first over a few months, and then use The ONE for some more muscle. The recomping diets still limit both muscle gains and fat losses. You are looking at wanting to drop 35-40 lbs, so around 15% of your body mass. Thats a LOT to try and loose, so you may as well get into a straight cut situation
    This space for rent

Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far
  10. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  260 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    i'd honestly say you'd be better off separating the two, doing something purposeful to drop down first over a few months, and then use The ONE for some more muscle. The recomping diets still limit both muscle gains and fat losses. You are looking at wanting to drop 35-40 lbs, so around 15% of your body mass. Thats a LOT to try and loose, so you may as well get into a straight cut situation
    What stack from Applied would you recommend? Or do you already have some info on your website? Anything to keep strength up without adding to my LBM?
  11. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

In general it really is more about diet and general activity levels - ie cardio - than so much about supplements. That said, RPM, Drive + Neovar can be helpful in that sort of case, with the RPM both helping some to maintain muscle as well as increase energy, the drive helping with fat loss as well as maintaining muscle + testosterone levels, and the neovar to help more effectively store/use carbs, and its creatine to help with muscle retention as well.
    This space for rent

Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far
  12. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  123 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

If that's the case, then why not do a straightout cut as Eric suggested (makes more sense).

What stack from Applied would you recommend? Or do you already have some info on your website? Anything to keep strength up without adding to my LBM?
    Drive and RPM. And it's especially good for MMA/kickboxing as well, since it will help with performance/endurance.
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 10
    Last Post: 02-07-2012, 11:50 AM
  2. Weight Gain
    By Rasbeck in forum Old School Hormone Use
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 05-10-2011, 04:42 PM
  3. Weight Gain
    By mick09larm in forum Supplements
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 04-29-2009, 07:49 PM