AppNut delivery rates!

SemiBulimic

SemiBulimic

Awards
  • Established
I went to the AppNut website to order and for the One and 2nd Gear - one of each, bear in mind - delivery is $57.22! I mean the combined weight wouldn't even be 1lb would it? surely you guys at AppNut can work something better than that?, maybe based on the exact weight or something? i really want to take advantage of this promotion and with the cost of delivery and then being hit by the bastards at customs it wouldn't realy be worth my while at the moment.
by the way i'm in the uk

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I went to the AppNut website to order and for the One and 2nd Gear - one of each, bear in mind - delivery is $57.22! I mean the combined weight wouldn't even be 1lb would it? surely you guys at AppNut can work something better than that?, maybe based on the exact weight or something? i really want to take advantage of this promotion and with the cost of delivery and then being hit by the bastards at customs it wouldn't realy be worth my while at the moment.
by the way i'm in the uk
The reason for the high shipping cost IS because you are in the UK. Overseas shipping, as has already been established, is higher than if one was in the US.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
See if you come out better ordering from nutraplanet.com.

SemiBulimic

SemiBulimic

Awards
  • Established
The reason for the high shipping cost IS because you are in the UK. Overseas shipping, as has already been established, is higher than if one was in the US.
no **** sherlock. my point was that it is extortionately high in comparison to what i've ordered from the states before. you seriously think i don't realise it costs more to ship something to the uk than it does internally in the states you donut! :donut:

Boris

Awards
Heh already handled :D I don't want to step on toes publicly, but it's half the price for shipping from NP ... shhh
Not only that, but NP offer the terrific FedEx international priority service for a pretty good price. I just love it when NP post something on a Friday and you can track the progress on the FedEx site, see them working on it over the weekend, and it's in your hands on Monday. No messing about with customs charges, they just deliver it first and invoice you later.

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Not only that, but NP offer the terrific FedEx international priority service for a pretty good price. I just love it when NP post something on a Friday and you can track the progress on the FedEx site, see them working on it over the weekend, and it's in your hands on Monday. No messing about with customs charges, they just deliver it first and invoice you later.
We recently re-negotiated our FedEx rates, and were able to drop shipping by 30-40% in most cases. :thumbsup:

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
you guys do realize sam at NP ships about 4875628934658792436589 things for fed ex and will get you the lower rate

as opposed to shipping maybe a few things a month

its standard business

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would hope people realize this... I don't believe I have seen too many 'home site' sales beat a place like nutra. Their sales usually give you advantage early purchases and bonus items.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
thebigt Supplements 63
General Chat 4
Volvo140G Supplement Auction 3
FsAxis92 Supplements 10
flightposite Supplement Auction 1