I am I crazy??

1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    39.15%

I am I crazy??

Just Curious if this is over kill. I will start off by saying I love all AN's stuff and absolutly cannot wait for the One to come out. I also love Drive! (I have never had that alpha male feeling on stuff that wasn't phera or superdrol). By far fav non-hormonal. Like all of America I am getting my tax returns soon asnd was wondering what it would look like if I tried all AN stuff at once.

How would IGF-2, Drive, and Neovar look for PCT? I would also like to run RPN the whole way through...is this overkill... too much.

2. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.84%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

not overkill, whats nice with doing that is you will extend some gains into pct. Just keep in mind that your overall calorie needs go up as your weight does too, so you may find that going into pct you need even a bit more cals than on cycle.

And you likely won't need RPM while using The ONE, but it shouldn't be a problem either. Try it without first
  3. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    39.15%

thanks for the reply...yeah i love RPN and just use it all the time..even on cycle...I know it probably doesn't add to the pro-hormones..but it gives me more focus. Great I am super excited to try all AN products at once.
    •   

4. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'4"  285 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.66%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by chuebner View Post
    thanks for the reply...yeah i love RPN and just use it all the time..even on cycle...I know it probably doesn't add to the pro-hormones..but it gives me more focus. Great I am super excited to try all AN products at once.
    For the record...its RPM bud, not RPN...lol. . Easy already answered, but I second his thoughts...no it is not overkill. Running all of the products at once will produce some great results...I've done it on a few occasions. DRIVE, IGF-2, NeoVar: Recomped, Osteo-Sport, and RPM is the way to go!

Let me know if you need any dosing help or anything bud.

Cheers!
    "Never trust a b*tch because b*tches be crazy, now get out there and go crush some P***Y!" - Jerry Stiller.
  5. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    39.15%

haha..i do that everytime..thanks... I ve run just about everyone of An's product at some point..just not all at once and especially a cycle of all one companies products. I am super stoked and march can't get here soon enough.
  6. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    16.07%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Should be awesome for PCT
  7. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  116 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.4%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by chuebner View Post
    Just Curious if this is over kill. I will start off by saying I love all AN's stuff and absolutly cannot wait for the One to come out. I also love Drive! (I have never had that alpha male feeling on stuff that wasn't phera or superdrol). By far fav non-hormonal. Like all of America I am getting my tax returns soon asnd was wondering what it would look like if I tried all AN stuff at once.

How would IGF-2, Drive, and Neovar look for PCT? I would also like to run RPN the whole way through...is this overkill... too much.
    As mentioned NOT overkill. You would do nicely with all that; might even make some more gains!
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee

Similar Forum Threads

1. Crazy ass *****es!!!
    By shaddow in forum General Chat
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 10-09-2008, 02:22 PM
  2. Help me, I'm going crazy!!!
    By bigcuz in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-06-2008, 12:09 AM
  3. WOW! WOW! WOW! Crazy!
    By TheMyth in forum General Chat
    Replies: 8