where can we order the ONE on the 25th?

IBE

IBE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I don't want to miss out so please let me know...I want to order it damn it :bb3:

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I may be wrong but isn't this now the 5th(March)?

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The people who pre-order direct from applied nutriceuticals the 25th will get theirs shipped (till we run out of the first limited batch) immediately. Its not a huge # of bottles that we have of the first batch, but a pretty fair amount. the larger mass will begin going out on march 4.

OzzY SluGGa

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I must be a complete and utter retard. i went to your sight, but where's the "add to cart" button? on "the one" page?? Im gonna order straight away an try an slip it through before customs get a sniff of a new product!

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I must be a complete and utter retard. i went to your sight, but where's the "add to cart" button? on "the one" page?? Im gonna order straight away an try an slip it through before customs get a sniff of a new product!
:fingersx: not till the 25th.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I just finished a cycle of dymethazine, best cycle so far, wont be able to try this "ONE" untill 8 weeks. :31: but i cant wait to see how it compares::fingersx:

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I don't want to miss out so please let me know...I want to order it damn it :bb3:
From the AN site ONLY on the 25th.

I may be wrong but isn't this now the 5th(March)?
Release is back on schedule for the 25 February. However most retailers (i.e. NutraPlanet etc. will not have The ONE until the 4 March.

The people who pre-order direct from applied nutriceuticals the 25th will get theirs shipped (till we run out of the first limited batch) immediately. Its not a huge # of bottles that we have of the first batch, but a pretty fair amount. the larger mass will begin going out on march 4.
As Eric said :)

OzzY SluGGa

Banned
Awards
  • Established
:fingersx: not till the 25th.
Ah, thanks Easy. I was worried I really was a dumb ass there for a minute:D
Wonder what time it will be in Aus the seond it clicks over to 25th in good Ol Yankee land.....gotta beat customs.....gotta beat customs......:fingersx:

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ah, thanks Easy. I was worried I really was a dumb ass there for a minute:D
Wonder what time it will be in Aus the seond it clicks over to 25th in good Ol Yankee land.....gotta beat customs.....gotta beat customs......:fingersx:
It will probably be 1.30pm for you on the 26th, mate, since it will be 4pm for me, and you are 2.5 hours behind me.

TheNinja

TheNinja

Awards
  • Established
I see on the site where it says the promo price and everything that's included, but I cannot add to my cart. I'm assuming this will be activated on the 25th? Otherwise do I need an email code? I signed up for email list but never receive anything.

IBE

IBE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
so the order button should be on 12:00 midnight right? I am alread at the computer with my credit card waiting for the damn order button to pop up...lol the way the product is starting to look I might order 10 bottles so i don't have to worrie about running out.

IBE

IBE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
do ya'll ship express overnight so i can have it on thursday?

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
ooooh i dunno what shipping options will be available. i'll check and see if i can get an answer.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
ah all the normal site shipping methods will be available, so UPS ground thru Next Day Air guaranteed early morning delivery

JayV

Banned
Awards
If you go to the order page and ask really nice, you might be able to place an order right now.
:27::27:
Jay

OzzY SluGGa

Banned
Awards
  • Established
OMG LMFAO hahahaa that was good, but I play to order six too :bruce3:
Can I ask why? Wont the last 2-3 bottles go out of date before you can use them man? Or you getting some for your mates?

SacTownRob

Awards
You can order it now on there site and it comes with 2nd Gear, a shirt and other free samples !! I hope it includes samples of Drive and RPM !!

OzzY SluGGa

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Hmmm, with all due respect to AN.....I just went to order and at the checkout it says the Postage is $67. Say what? PLEASE tell me this is an error or I am reading it wrong? Its a couple of small bottles? I have ordered 4-6 diff supps from NP EXPRESS for a delivery fee of round $20. And thats air mail express. I must be wrong yes?

This cant possibly cost $70 to send to Australia? That is impossible. Postage thats the same price as the product? I could get whole TV's delivered for that price?
Hope Im wrong anyway. Wouldnt be the first time!

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I see on the site where it says the promo price and everything that's included, but I cannot add to my cart. I'm assuming this will be activated on the 25th? Otherwise do I need an email code? I signed up for email list but never receive anything.
It will be activated at 0000 25th February Eastern Standard Time.

You can order it now on there site and it comes with 2nd Gear, a shirt and other free samples !! I hope it includes samples of Drive and RPM !!
Yes, it includes samples of Drive and RPM.

Hmmm, with all due respect to AN.....I just went to order and at the checkout it says the Postage is $67. Say what? PLEASE tell me this is an error or I am reading it wrong? Its a couple of small bottles? I have ordered 4-6 diff supps from NP EXPRESS for a delivery fee of round $20. And thats air mail express. I must be wrong yes?

This cant possibly cost $70 to send to Australia? That is impossible. Postage thats the same price as the product? I could get whole TV's delivered for that price?
Hope Im wrong anyway. Wouldnt be the first time!
No, NOT a mistake, unfortunately. It will cost US$80.00 just for The ONE and 2nd GEAR to be shipped to New Zealand, so it's a little cheaper to Australia.

OzzY SluGGa

Banned
Awards
  • Established
oooo-K, so Over $100 Australian for a parcel that would weigh less than a pound and fit in one hand..........:run:
Out of respect for all the AN reps who have always been very polite and helpful (Rosie, Lanbane and CO) I think I will refrain from further comment on that.

Ironic thing Is i would pay that If it was gauranteed to get through, but that is a SH1T load of postage money to throw away.

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
oooo-K, so Over $100 Australian for a parcel that would weigh less than a pound and fit in one hand..........:run:
Out of respect for all the AN reps who have always been very polite and helpful (Rosie, Lanbane and CO) I think I will refrain from further comment on that.

Ironic thing Is i would pay that If it was gauranteed to get through, but that is a SH1T load of postage money to throw away.
I had no idea...... You know I'll try to get you taken care of 1 way or the other :) Let me investigate.

In the mean time, feel free to break things and curse out loud while you read the logs of guys getting huge off of The One!

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
So..... 6 bottles?!?!

What does one plan to do with 6 bottles? Overdose? lol

markoni

Awards
oh, shipping cost really sucks .... 75$ to Europe. It could be better if you use USPS shipping charges instead UPS. I wonder if any international customer will buy from you. We've just wait for Nutraplanet or other dark places :).

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
The pricetag at any seller will be $69.99 or higher

TheNinja

TheNinja

Awards
  • Established
The pricetag at any seller will be $69.99 or higher
Do you think that would be $69.99 for The One only, or $69.99 for The One plus Second Gear combo platter?

Thanks!

donorrell

donorrell

Board Sponsor
Awards
International Shipping Costs

Gents, my apologies on the international shipping rate issues...I have no control over it. The back end of our site is linked directly to UPS at our rate - it's a pass-through cost. At one time we tried to add USPS as a shipping option...it was supposedly possible but kept making the whole site crash.

I'm told that NP's shipping rates are much better for international, (although not that much different domestically) and they'll be the first ones to have it after our early-bird special ends Friday. So for international orders, you're probably better off waiting a couple more days.

OzzY SluGGa

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Gents, my apologies on the international shipping rate issues...I have no control over it. The back end of our site is linked directly to UPS at our rate - it's a pass-through cost. At one time we tried to add USPS as a shipping option...it was supposedly possible but kept making the whole site crash.

I'm told that NP's shipping rates are much better for international, (although not that much different domestically) and they'll be the first ones to have it after our early-bird special ends Friday. So for international orders, you're probably better off waiting a couple more days.

Haha, big fella NP's are WAY cheaper. NP's shipping is almost one fifth of the UPS ones. LOL. You could literally ship something size an weight of a computer for $70.
I shipped a bunch of stuff over Via NP and it was just over $20, and that was air mail express to Aus!! I dunno where UPS get off.
Donorrell, You guys should definately look at maybe getting round to switching to USPS down the track.
Im not actually fussed in the waiting, I just heard that I'd have a better chance of it getting into Aus if ordered direct from you guys. Thats only reason I care, otherwise-yeah, what a few more days.
Anyway, like I said, the Applied reps always been good to me, and Im sure they dont set the shipping rates so no point in blasting them!:biglaugh:

OzzY SluGGa

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I had no idea...... You know I'll try to get you taken care of 1 way or the other :) Let me investigate.

In the mean time, feel free to break things and curse out loud while you read the logs of guys getting huge off of The One!
hahaha, Im way ahead of you man *smahes Big screen TV*:aargh4:

donorrell

donorrell

Board Sponsor
Awards
Haha, big fella NP's are WAY cheaper. NP's shipping is almost one fifth of the UPS ones. LOL. You could literally ship something size an weight of a computer for $70.
I shipped a bunch of stuff over Via NP and it was just over $20, and that was air mail express to Aus!! I dunno where UPS get off.
Donorrell, You guys should definately look at maybe getting round to switching to USPS down the track.
Im not actually fussed in the waiting, I just heard that I'd have a better chance of it getting into Aus if ordered direct from you guys. Thats only reason I care, otherwise-yeah, what a few more days.
Anyway, like I said, the Applied reps always been good to me, and Im sure they dont set the shipping rates so no point in blasting them!:biglaugh:

Let me do some more recon on the topic and get back to you. We can do an off-line order via e-mail if I find a significantly better rate, or like I suggested earlier, just wait a few more days and go through NP. This is going to bother me now...

OzzY SluGGa

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Let me do some more recon on the topic and get back to you. We can do an off-line order via e-mail if I find a significantly better rate, or like I suggested earlier, just wait a few more days and go through NP. This is going to bother me now...
haha, Dont let it bother you! like you said people can just get it through NP. It was just so high I felt the need to at least bring it to your attention. To give you an example, Get deisel charge $15 for overseas delivery, And thats a flat rate! for Tubs of JP8 etc, that are bigger and heavier than "the one"

And I paid bout $17 Delivery for 2 tubs of jacked and a bottle of Powerfull from Nutra.
Anyway, I wasn't having a go, i just had to say something, it seemed a little strange is all.:biglaugh:

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm posting this in all of The ONE threads, but if you bought a bottle please do me a favor and put up a thread with your feedback when you use it. I'm not asking for logs, and not offering free goodies :D but it would be nice to see some real world results from 3rd parties. So if its not too much trouble, put up a thread at day 2 or so, and just update it once a week, or even just once at the end of cycle.

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
I'm posting this in all of The ONE threads, but if you bought a bottle please do me a favor and put up a thread with your feedback when you use it. I'm not asking for logs, and not offering free goodies :D but it would be nice to see some real world results from 3rd parties. So if its not too much trouble, put up a thread at day 2 or so, and just update it once a week, or even just once at the end of cycle.
I second this. Guys if you buy a bottle...let us know your real results...no biases needed and no bs kissa$$ crap either...just tell it like it is. I look forward to seeing some feedback either way.

Cheers!:cheers:

OzzY SluGGa

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I second this. Guys if you buy a bottle...let us know your real results...no biases needed and no bs kissa$$ crap either...just tell it like it is. I look forward to seeing some feedback either way.

Cheers!:cheers:
Damn right! get these Logs up! Craig, Im looking in your direction :D

machineokc

Awards
WOOO HOOO! order number 1253! I hope there are still bottles available.