the one

littlrook

Awards
is this compound going to be geared more towards bulking or cutting. or could it be used for both as the name implys?

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
is this compound going to be geared more towards bulking or cutting. or could it be used for both as the name implys?
Have you read the threads? The ONE is a prohormone, so it could be used for either bulking or cutting!

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
Agreed! While some prohormones have benefits towards either bulking or cutting, it is mainly diet geared. The One will be great for bulking, but also could be used on a cut if chosen to do so.

ClutchGene

Awards
I thought appnut was all into making products for tested athletes?

littlrook

Awards
i know its a ph and ive done all but the "tren". i am currently on the ckd diet and would like to know if this would give good gains without alot of carbs like sd needs?

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I thought appnut was all into making products for tested athletes?
We still are, thats why The ONE and 2nd Gear are in a separate line, the Pro Series. If you look at the label here http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/115406-one-beautiful-packaging.html you can see its marked that way. What we're really about is bringing out the best, most effective safe products we can design.

i know its a ph and ive done all but the "tren". i am currently on the ckd diet and would like to know if this would give good gains without alot of carbs like sd needs?
My diet on it wasn't super high carbs as i'm not a big carb person to begin with. I wasn't on a CKD, but i was still under 200g a day, most days close to 100g. It doesn't seem to rely primarily on the nutrient repartitioning for its effects, it would be quite interesting to see how it works on a high cal CKD.

littlrook

Awards
i would be more then happy to do a clean bulk with this if you want a logger :).......

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
i think IMO this would be awesome on a cut. it just chisels you out of rock

Liquid13

Liquid13

Awards
  • Established
I will try this once I reach 180 pounds body weight.... unless of course something better comes out within that time frame.

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
next time i run this will be a all out granite cut :D

machineokc

Awards
next time i run this will be a all out granite cut :D
looking forward to the log! I will most likely use this as an end of the year bulk, around october. I am running epi in two weeks, will run tren this summer.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
isn't today the release date?
No. The release date has been set back to the 25th (and probably a little later) due to a few unexpected problems with raw materials.

littlrook

Awards
so this would be good to go on a cut. outside backer-have you run bold and if so how does it compare.

Fried Cheese

Fried Cheese

Awards
It looks like most of the gains happen in the first two weeks, so what if I did a cycle like this:

Weeks 1-2 - The One
Weeks 3-4 - 2nd Gear
Weeks 5-6 - Off
Weeks 7-8 - The One
Weeks 9-10 - 2nd Gear

Do you think there would be enough time for liver recovery in between 2 week cycles and still short enough runs to avoid shut-down?

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It looks like most of the gains happen in the first two weeks, so what if I did a cycle like this:

Weeks 1-2 - The One
Weeks 3-4 - 2nd Gear
Weeks 5-6 - Off
Weeks 7-8 - The One
Weeks 9-10 - 2nd Gear

Do you think there would be enough time for liver recovery in between 2 week cycles and still short enough runs to avoid shut-down?
for that sort of thing I think you'd be better off with

weeks 1-2 - The ONE
weeks 3-4 - off
weeks 5-6 - The ONE
weeks 7-10 - 2nd Gear

The ONE is pretty minimally suppressive as it is even run longer. For liver recovery if you wanted to you could use milk thistle or SAMe on the off 2 weeks.

Fried Cheese

Fried Cheese

Awards
Thanks, Easy, I will plan on that schedule. I have some I3C that I will use on weeks 3-4 just in case of mild estrogen rebound.