Drive causing gas / digestional distress

Azaloth

Awards
I'm about 10 days in to a stack of RPM, Drive, an NeoVar (my 2nd time doing this stack) and so far results are pleasing in the gym. However, I have dibilitatingly bad gas and general stomach distress and I'm fairly certain it's the Drive. I did NeoVar solo a few months ago with no issues and I only take the RPM on workout days (yet the stomach upset happens on non-workout days as well). I'm around 170 lbs and am taking 3 Drive, twice daily, on an empty stomach per the instructions on the bottle.

I don't remember having this issue the last time I ran Drive but I believe the ingredients have changed at least slightly since then (I ran it the first time shortly after it was released).

I'm wondering if these stomach issues are a common occurance and what, if anything, I can do to resolve them. I love the gym effects but the gas issue is rather embarassing and probably would prevent me from using the supplement in the future as much as I do like it.

Any advice would be appreciated.

Thank you.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
its pretty common. generally its caused by the forslean. If you lower your dose for a few days till it goes away then raise it again, it should be better

Azaloth

Awards
Thanks for the advice, EasyEJL. It seems odd this didn't happen the first time around. Anyway, I will try your suggestion and see what happens. Hope it helps as the wife isnt too fond of the current side effects ;)

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the advice, EasyEJL. It seems odd this didn't happen the first time around. Anyway, I will try your suggestion and see what happens. Hope it helps as the wife isnt too fond of the current side effects ;)
It happens to a lot of people bud. Don't be discouraged. It just takes a bit for your system to get accustomed to the formula. The forslean is definitely the main culprit. As my fellow comrade Easy mentioned...cut back the dosage a bit for a few days until the issue is cleared up and you should be able to go back to a higher dosing again. Just give your system some time to adjust.

Cheers!:cheers:

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
they both have you covered! good luck man! Glad to know you are enjoying it, we are here if you have any other questions