Drive causing gas / digestional distress

1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    72.85%

Drive causing gas / digestional distress

I'm about 10 days in to a stack of RPM, Drive, an NeoVar (my 2nd time doing this stack) and so far results are pleasing in the gym. However, I have dibilitatingly bad gas and general stomach distress and I'm fairly certain it's the Drive. I did NeoVar solo a few months ago with no issues and I only take the RPM on workout days (yet the stomach upset happens on non-workout days as well). I'm around 170 lbs and am taking 3 Drive, twice daily, on an empty stomach per the instructions on the bottle.

I don't remember having this issue the last time I ran Drive but I believe the ingredients have changed at least slightly since then (I ran it the first time shortly after it was released).

I'm wondering if these stomach issues are a common occurance and what, if anything, I can do to resolve them. I love the gym effects but the gas issue is rather embarassing and probably would prevent me from using the supplement in the future as much as I do like it.

Any advice would be appreciated.

Thank you.

2. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.84%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

its pretty common. generally its caused by the forslean. If you lower your dose for a few days till it goes away then raise it again, it should be better
  3. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    72.85%

Thanks for the advice, EasyEJL. It seems odd this didn't happen the first time around. Anyway, I will try your suggestion and see what happens. Hope it helps as the wife isnt too fond of the current side effects
    •   

4. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'4"  285 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.68%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Azaloth View Post
    Thanks for the advice, EasyEJL. It seems odd this didn't happen the first time around. Anyway, I will try your suggestion and see what happens. Hope it helps as the wife isnt too fond of the current side effects
    It happens to a lot of people bud. Don't be discouraged. It just takes a bit for your system to get accustomed to the formula. The forslean is definitely the main culprit. As my fellow comrade Easy mentioned...cut back the dosage a bit for a few days until the issue is cleared up and you should be able to go back to a higher dosing again. Just give your system some time to adjust.

Cheers!
    "Never trust a b*tch because b*tches be crazy, now get out there and go crush some P***Y!" - Jerry Stiller.
  5. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8.62%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

they both have you covered! good luck man! Glad to know you are enjoying it, we are here if you have any other questions
    - Join Me: Tex89 M-Sten RX Log... Dicing that iron -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/222790-tex89s-msten-rx.html

Similar Forum Threads

1. Dialene 4 Intestional Distress?
    By yeahright in forum Supplements
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 06-01-2007, 07:46 PM
  2. causing low T?
    By engival in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-26-2007, 03:35 PM