Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Hello,
I have a question and I used the new search feature and did not have any luck finding what I was looking for. I am getting ready for a competition May 8-9 here in Houston, and am looking for a supplement to help me keep my muscle while cutting down. I am 8.5% Bodyfat right now at 195 and would like to recomp keeping as much weight as possible. Being that IGF-2 is a testosterone and GH elevator then am I correct in the assumption that the high healthy fats will will be synergistic with elevating the testosterone while the low carb diet would benefit the growth hormone production? SO would this product be the beneficial in that matter during my competition diet? If so at what doses? I currently take Xtend, and Vasocharge from Scivation, Stimerex-ES and have quite a bit of those as well as protien powder so I am really looking for the best addition to this base stack. That thing that pushes it over the edge to something great. I would be willing to log the effects of the product and low carb dieting as well if perhaps I could workout a discount so I could use an effective amount of the product. Please let me know other products you think would be beneficial from your line up. I will actually log my use of the product either way but any discounts to assist my cause would be appreciated too. ;)

Thanks!

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
that would be totally perfect. you should take label dose, that will work well. thats 8 caps a day at your weight, so a bottle lasts 30 days. It should provide noticeable testosterone support, as well as if the 2nd dose is near bedtime help you fall asleep. I know my sleep is far worse when cutting.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Thanks, so two bottles will be good for a nice 8 week cycle? Would there be any benefit to going a 10 week cycle using a 3rd bottle and upping the dose evenly across the cycle so it runs out at 10 weeks or does the mechanism it works through not really matter once you hit a certain dose? It doesn't look like it as the method is not to irradicate estrogen in order to increase testosterone. Is that correct? Honestly if I will not see much more of a benefit from the extra 2 weeks and higher dose I would just as soon opt not to spend the money but if it will benefit me further to go with 3 bottles to do the longer cycle I wil do that.

Does anyone else have experience with this type of diet and this product that they can can share with me?

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Its a little hard to say. I've tried high doses of everything, and I didn't notice a big difference in going up to really ridiculous doses. you might want to try 9/day, and split it into 3 3x a day.

I used it with a TKD, so i'd take a dose morning pre-anything, eat a carbfree breakfast, workout, take some pwo complex carbs, have another dose around lunchtime, and then one prebed.

And yes, it works by more directly stimulating testosterone rather than using the estrogen feedback loop

DMAC10

DMAC10

Awards
Just started the IGF-2 stacked with DCP and Leviathon Reloaded today.
So I'm hopeing for good results, I will be interested in seeing yor results.

Good Luck.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
...looking for a supplement to help me keep my muscle while cutting down. I am 8.5% Bodyfat right now at 195 and would like to recomp keeping as much weight as possible...IGF-2...SO would this product be the beneficial in that matter during my competition diet? If so at what doses?...Please let me know other products you think would be beneficial from your line up...
IGF-2 would be the perfect supplement for recomping yes.

Dosing would be:
Dose 1 - 4 caps first thing in the morning
Dose 2 - 4 caps last thing at night

As for other products, if you are cutting then Drive/RPM may be useful to you, as it is a 'cutting'/definition (and performance) stack. If you are on low carbohydrates, the RPM will definitely help you get through training.

Thanks, so two bottles will be good for a nice 8 week cycle? Would there be any benefit to going a 10 week cycle using a 3rd bottle and upping the dose evenly across the cycle so it runs out at 10 weeks or does the mechanism it works through not really matter once you hit a certain dose?...Does anyone else have experience with this type of diet and this product that they can can share with me?
I would just run it for the 8 weeks. You can do the 10 weeks if you like, but there would be no need to INcrease the dosage from what is recommended, as that dosage is the OPTIMAL dosage for your weight.

As for the diet, you never mentioned what diet you were using. I am assuming low calorie, low carbohydrate, high protein, as typically used by bodybuilders. IGF-2 would work fine with that.

I have successfully used IGF-2. I stayed relatively lean whilst I was using it, despite 4000+ cal/day days (and yes, gained some muscle; I am 4kg heavier than I was the last time I was 9.7% bodyfat). Recovery is the first thing I noticed using it; DOMS was eliminated within a few days, and sleep is definitely better. I personally find that IGF-2 is most effective for recomping when stacked with NeoVar Recomped.