Help dosing RPM/Drive/Neovar stack

siced

Awards
Hello,

I was wondering if you guys could help me out with the dosing of this new stack that i just purchased. My schedule is going to be pretty chaotic as the new semester is starting and i want to make sure i am dosing these products as effectively and safely as possible. I am currently ~170 pounds.

With that being said, for:

Monday, Wednesday and Friday my schedule will look like:
-Wake up at 7am
-Practice from 8am - 11am.
-Classes from 1pm - 3pm

Tuesday and Thursday:
-Wake up at 9:45am
-Classes from 11am - 1:45pm
-Practice from 2pm-5pm

On Saturdays i normally have meets and Sundays are off days.

Any help with the dosing of these three products would be much appreciated!

Thanks,
Justin

capnsavem

capnsavem

Awards
  • Established
sub'd for interest in recommendations.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Dosing/Timing for Justin

Justin,

What sport are you playing/training for? Are you doing any resistance/anaerobic training? I ask, because NeoVar Recomped is a creatine product, and not really that important for endurance training (although, because it acts as a nutrient repartitioner and insulin mimic as well, can be used).

Dosing/Timing specifically for YOU:

RPM (note that it is generally recommended to dose 60-80 min pre-training, but you can take a little later because training goes for so long)

Monday/Wednesday/Friday
7-8am - 2-3* caps (i.e. WITH Drive)

Tuesday/Thursday
1-2pm - 2-3* caps (i.e. WITH Drive)

Saturday
Dose- 2-3* caps 60 min pre-meet (i.e. WITH Drive)

Sunday
Dose- 1-2* caps first thing in the morning

* Start with the lower dosage first, to assess tolerance, and increase dosage as required.

Drive

Monday/Wednesday/Friday
7-8am - 3 caps (i.e. WITH RPM)
1-2pm - 3 caps

Tuesday/Thursday
7am - 3 caps (I suggest that you set your alarm for now, wake up, take the dose and go back to sleep)
1-2pm - 3 caps (i.e. with RPM)

Saturday
Dose 1 - 3 caps first thing in the morning
Dose 2 - 3 caps 60 min pre-meet (i.e. WITH RPM)

Sunday
Dose 2 - 3 caps 6-8 hours later

NeoVar Recomped*

Monday/Wednesday/Friday
11am - 3 caps (and then eat a meal containing at least 50g carbohydrates (CHO) 15-20 minutes later)
Dose 2 - 3 caps 15-20 minutes pre-meal (containing at least 50g CHO) later in the day

Tuesday/Thursday
9.45am (or 15-20 minutes before breakfast) - 3 caps pre-breakfast (making sure that breakfast has ~50g CHO)
5pm - 3 caps (and then eat a meal containing at least 50g CHO 15-20 minutes later)

Saturday/Sunday
Dose 1 - 3 caps 15-20 min pre-breakfast (making sure that breakfast has ~50g CHO)
Dose 2 - 3 caps 15-20 minutes pre-meal later in the day (making sure that the meal has ~50g CHO)

* All meals consumed post-dose SHOULD contain CARBOHYDRATE!

Note that where I have set a timeframe you will have to play with the times because your training goes for so long, so that you find your sweet spot.

siced

Awards
Justin,

What sport are you playing/training for? Are you doing any resistance/anaerobic training? I ask, because NeoVar Recomped is a creatine product, and not really that important for endurance training (although, because it acts as a nutrient repartitioner and insulin mimic as well, can be used).

Dosing/Timing specifically for YOU:

RPM (note that it is generally recommended to dose 60-80 min pre-training, but you can take a little later because training goes for so long)

Monday/Wednesday/Friday
7-8am - 2-3* caps (i.e. WITH Drive)

Tuesday/Thursday
1-2pm - 2-3* caps (i.e. WITH Drive)

Saturday
Dose- 2-3* caps 60 min pre-meet (i.e. WITH Drive)

Sunday
Dose- 1-2* caps first thing in the morning

* Start with the lower dosage first, to assess tolerance, and increase dosage as required.

Drive

Monday/Wednesday/Friday
7-8am - 3 caps (i.e. WITH RPM)
1-2pm - 3 caps

Tuesday/Thursday
7am - 3 caps (I suggest that you set your alarm for now, wake up, take the dose and go back to sleep)
1-2pm - 3 caps (i.e. with RPM)

Saturday
Dose 2 - 3 caps 60 min pre-meet (i.e. WITH RPM)

Sunday
Dose 2 - 3 caps 6-8 hours later

NeoVar Recomped*

Monday/Wednesday/Friday
11am - 3 caps (and then eat a meal containing at least 50g carbohydrates (CHO) 15-20 minutes later)
Dose 2 - 3 caps 15-20 minutes pre-meal (containing at least 50g CHO) later in the day

Tuesday/Thursday
9.45am (or 15-20 minutes before breakfast) - 3 caps pre-breakfast (making sure that breakfast has ~50g CHO)
5pm - 3 caps (and then eat a meal containing at least 50g CHO 15-20 minutes later)

Saturday/Sunday
Dose 1 - 3 caps 15-20 min pre-breakfast (making sure that breakfast has ~50g CHO)
Dose 2 - 3 caps 15-20 minutes pre-meal later in the day (making sure that the meal has ~50g CHO)

* All meals consumed post-dose SHOULD contain CARBOHYDRATE!

Note that where I have set a timeframe you will have to play with the times because your training goes for so long, so that you find your sweet spot.
Wow i really appreciate the quick and in depth response i'm a track and field sprinter, this schedule just started so i'm not sure on my lifting times yet, but it will most likely be included within the 3 hour timeframe at least 2 days a week

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Wow i really appreciate the quick and in depth response i'm a track and field sprinter, this schedule just started so i'm not sure on my lifting times yet, but it will most likely be included within the 3 hour timeframe at least 2 days a week
No worries.

In that case then I would time the RPM and Drive to be dosed ~60-80 min pre-RESISTANCE training (if you have any idea when in that 3 hours it would be). And for the NeoVar Recomped, I would dose that as soon as you've finished your sprint training (which may be before lifting?) and then immediately post-resistance training.

siced

Awards
No worries.

In that case then I would time the RPM and Drive to be dosed ~60-80 min pre-RESISTANCE training (if you have any idea when in that 3 hours it would be). And for the NeoVar Recomped, I would dose that as soon as you've finished your sprint training (which may be before lifting?) and then immediately post-resistance training.
Once again, thank you for the help, the last thing i was wondering about how was far about do the Drive doses have to be? (in terms of hours?)

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Once again, thank you for the help, the last thing i was wondering about how was far about do the Drive doses have to be? (in terms of hours?)
You want a 6 hour minimum period between doses. Anywhere from 6-8 hours between doses is optimal.

siced

Awards
Just wanted to throw an update out here, I'm almost through my first stack of Drive, Neovar, and RPM. I have to say, i'm quite impressed with how things have been going, i've been breaking personal records left and right, and all while taking my physical appearance up to another level.

The dosing itself has been the most complicated part (tough with varying practice times and a messy class schedule) but I've been managing to stick to the plan.

With my current stock soon to run dry, i was wondering if i should take a few weeks off, or just order more and keep going. I originally purchased the 110 serving containers, so would it be safe for me to purchase another stack of 110 serving containers and just continue running things the way I've been going?

Also, I've been taking a close look at IGF-2 and I was thinking of adding it to the stack, do you think this would be beneficial for me as a track and field sprinter? I just get a bit uneasy looking at the ingredients and seeing the words growth hormone and test increase being thrown around, despite being legal through the NCAA, is this product safe for a 19-20 year old to utilize?

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just wanted to throw an update out here, I'm almost through my first stack of Drive, Neovar, and RPM. I have to say, i'm quite impressed with how things have been going, i've been breaking personal records left and right, and all while taking my physical appearance up to another level.

The dosing itself has been the most complicated part (tough with varying practice times and a messy class schedule) but I've been managing to stick to the plan.

With my current stock soon to run dry, i was wondering if i should take a few weeks off, or just order more and keep going. I originally purchased the 110 serving containers, so would it be safe for me to purchase another stack of 110 serving containers and just continue running things the way I've been going?

Also, I've been taking a close look at IGF-2 and I was thinking of adding it to the stack, do you think this would be beneficial for me as a track and field sprinter? I just get a bit uneasy looking at the ingredients and seeing the words growth hormone and test increase being thrown around, despite being legal through the NCAA, is this product safe for a 19-20 year old to utilize?
Great to hear about your results :)

You've only been running the stack for ~4 weeks. I would suggest taking a 2 week break after 8-10 weeks of using Drive and RPM (so yes, another 110-count bottle f each would be fine), but you can use NeoVar Recomped right through.

As for IGF-2, yes, it would be beneficial to a track and field sprinter, especially if you are training hard. And the ingredients are FINE; it is a NATURAL testosterone and growth hormone booster, and you should NOT be uneasy with the description. This product IS safe for a 19-20 year old to use, although you may not need to as your testosterone levels are already quite high at that age.

siced

Awards
Great to hear about your results :)

You've only been running the stack for ~4 weeks. I would suggest taking a 2 week break after 8-10 weeks of using Drive and RPM (so yes, another 110-count bottle f each would be fine), but you can use NeoVar Recomped right through.

As for IGF-2, yes, it would be beneficial to a track and field sprinter, especially if you are training hard. And the ingredients are FINE; it is a NATURAL testosterone and growth hormone booster, and you should NOT be uneasy with the description. This product IS safe for a 19-20 year old to use, although you may not need to as your testosterone levels are already quite high at that age.
Thanks for the great information, I think I'm going to give it a try. I still have somewhat of a curiosity about how my body won't become "reliant" on this supplement, just want to make sure my body will still be at 100% when i finish the stack and perform without it.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks for the great information, I think I'm going to give it a try. I still have somewhat of a curiosity about how my body won't become "reliant" on this supplement, just want to make sure my body will still be at 100% when i finish the stack and perform without it.
You shouldn't become "reliant" on them if you cycle them as suggested.

siced

Awards
Hello, I'm currently finishing up my drive-rpm-neovar and IGF-2 stack, and i just found out that i am going to be getting drug tested by the ncaa in the coming weeks. I've read that all of these products are NCAA legal...is this completely true? and are their any chances that they could trigger a false positive?

Also, i was wondering if it would be alright for me to use IGF-2 with MAN Clout and BodyOctane when my drive/rpm/neovar runs out?

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hello, I'm currently finishing up my drive-rpm-neovar and IGF-2 stack, and i just found out that i am going to be getting drug tested by the ncaa in the coming weeks. I've read that all of these products are NCAA legal...is this completely true? and are their any chances that they could trigger a false positive?

Also, i was wondering if it would be alright for me to use IGF-2 with MAN Clout and BodyOctane when my drive/rpm/neovar runs out?
Yes, Drive, RPM, NeoVar Recomped, and IGF-2 are "NCAA legal". As for a false positive, these rarely occur (and I doubt it would happen because of these products as they are NOT hormonal), and if it were to happen, you can always ask for a reassessment.

You would have to ask a rep re MAN Clout and BodyOctane and their "legality" in the NCAA.

As for using them both with IGF-2, they would be fine.

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
Yes, Drive, RPM, NeoVar Recomped, and IGF-2 are "NCAA legal". As for a false positive, these rarely occur (and I doubt it would happen because of these products as they are NOT hormonal), and if it were to happen, you can always ask for a reassessment.

You would have to ask a rep re MAN Clout and BodyOctane and their "legality" in the NCAA.

As for using them both with IGF-2, they would be fine.
All of Applied Nutriceuticals products with the exceptions of the ONE and 2nd gear are NCAA legal.

MAN Clout and Body Octane are NCAA legal as well.

In other words...you have nothing to worry about...you'll be good to go.

Cheers!:cheers: