igf-2, why the change of rhodiola from 3% to 1%?

Shocker279

Awards
Hey just got my new bottle of igf-2. Like the higher dopa extract and the bioperine but just curious about the lower rhodiola content? Also wondering when nutra will get your new staple supps in stock? Keep up the good work, you guys are great!

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Hey just got my new bottle of igf-2. Like the higher dopa extract and the bioperine but just curious about the lower rhodiola content? Also wondering when nutra will get your new staple supps in stock? Keep up the good work, you guys are great!
It had more to do with mfg. feasibility than anything- 25% mucuna was KILLING our machinery- the 75% is much, much easier to work with.

When we upped the % of the mucuna extract in the formula, it left a gap in the constituency of the formula- we are now using less mucuna of a higher extract (the L-Dopa content of the product remains the same) and more rhodiola of a lower extract (but equal in rosavin and salidroside content to the old formula)- so basically it comes out to a wash- still the same content/formula (from an active standardized ingredient standpoint)- just one extraction is higher, and one is lower.

PS thx for the kind words!!

Shocker279

Awards
Awsome, that makes sense. Thanks for clearing that up!

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
Also keep an eye out for the new items in the next week or two :D
I think everyone is pretty much hawking around checking info on our new products...;)

Cheers!:cheers:

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
tobias Sherman IGF-1/GH 16
IGF-1/GH 2
Anabolics 1
Supplements 3
Supplements 0