igf-2, why the change of rhodiola from 3% to 1%?
- 01-18-2009, 09:00 PM
- 01-27-2009, 12:16 PM
When we upped the % of the mucuna extract in the formula, it left a gap in the constituency of the formula- we are now using less mucuna of a higher extract (the L-Dopa content of the product remains the same) and more rhodiola of a lower extract (but equal in rosavin and salidroside content to the old formula)- so basically it comes out to a wash- still the same content/formula (from an active standardized ingredient standpoint)- just one extraction is higher, and one is lower.
PS thx for the kind words!!Dirk Tanis, BA, MSci
Chief Operating Officer, Applied Nutriceuticals
01-27-2009, 09:26 PM
01-27-2009, 09:44 PM
Also keep an eye out for the new items in the next week or two
01-27-2009, 11:31 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By De__eB in forum SupplementsReplies: 110Last Post: 12-31-2013, 10:34 AM
- By stankyleg in forum IGF-1/GHReplies: 3Last Post: 10-24-2010, 10:54 PM
- By anyman in forum Male Anti-Aging MedicineReplies: 4Last Post: 04-22-2007, 09:49 AM
- By UHCougar05 in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 23Last Post: 02-21-2007, 01:56 AM
- By mightyconan in forum AnabolicsReplies: 22Last Post: 05-31-2005, 12:39 AM