wanna tryout DRIVE and IGF-2

iceplaya

iceplaya

Awards
yo i was just wondering how i can get my hands on some drive and IGF-2 samples? . my boys told me that drive is off the chain and i seen alot of good logs on IGF-2 . i just wanna tryout the samples before i go all out buying them . thanks ! .

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
shoot me your address and I will get it taken care of for you.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yo i was just wondering how i can get my hands on some drive and IGF-2 samples? . my boys told me that drive is off the chain and i seen alot of good logs on IGF-2 . i just wanna tryout the samples before i go all out buying them . thanks ! .
I know you PM'd Austin, but you could also e-mail Alyson ([email protected]) if you want to try any samples of our products.

Also note that you won't notice any effects off Drive with a simple sample; you would need enough to last at least 7-10 days. With IGF-2, you will notice within a few days.

Have fun with them. IGF-2 is my favourite AN product! :)

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
And I know this is kind of a plunge; but Overdrive is only $60 @ NP, and we're doing 10% off and free shipping on orders over $100. I would definitely suggest picking one up, throw in some staples like Fish Oils, Protein, Creatine etc. and you're got quite a good deal.

iceplaya

iceplaya

Awards
aaww well its been like a week or so
never got any samples .. :sadwavey:
yo whats goin on ? ..

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yo whats goin on ? ..
E-mail Alyson (alyson@appliednutriceuticals) with your name and address and stating that you would like a Drive and an IGF-2 sample, and you should be sorted.

donorrell

donorrell

Board Sponsor
Awards
yo whats goin on ? ..

Hey Ice...just checking in...did you get your samples? Without knowing your real name I can't check it out myself.

alysonAppNut

Awards
hey ice--

go ahead and email me the address you would like the samples sent to ([email protected]) and I can send you out samples of RPM, Drive and Neo. We don't have any samples of IGF-2 unfortunately but I can definitely hook you up with our other products! :)

iceplaya

iceplaya

Awards
yo wassup !
yeah thanx for the checkup !
yeah i got my drive samples in
and got an order of RPM 110 caps
THANKS again tho lol .
RPM is off the chain ! & this is only the first week too . . .
keep up the great work !