NeoVar out of stock! Noooo!

  1. NeoVar out of stock! Noooo!


    Three questions from a devoted and consistent customer of AN:

    1. When will NP have NeoVar back in stock? I really want to jump on this 50% off sale but it looks like I just missed the boat!

    2. When will the new series of "staple" supps be in stock at NP? I had expected them to be available by now but, alas, they were nowhere to be found.

    3. When can we expect the next big thing from you guys and can you give any hints as to what it will be?

    Thanks in advance.

  2. Answers


    Quote Originally Posted by Azaloth View Post
    Three questions from a devoted and consistent customer of AN:

    1. When will NP have NeoVar back in stock? I really want to jump on this 50% off sale but it looks like I just missed the boat!

    2. When will the new series of "staple" supps be in stock at NP? I had expected them to be available by now but, alas, they were nowhere to be found.

    3. When can we expect the next big thing from you guys and can you give any hints as to what it will be?

    Thanks in advance.
    1. When Nutra Planet gets them back in stock (it might pay to PM and ask a Nutra Planet rep, like say Steveoph).
    2. I was expecting them to be by now (they are available on the AN site), to be honest (again, perhaps PM and ask a Nutra Planet rep?)
    3. There is a thread in the Company Promotions subforum (http://anabolicminds.com/forum/compa...biggest-9.html), where all information and mystery, etc. on this product will be released and revealed.
    •   
       


  3. Just popping by. The Neovar was actually a pre-sale, I know we're getting an order in early this week. I'll check on the status of any additional Neovar sales in the upcoming days. I can't believe we sold out of the stock so fast!
    2. I'll check , but I think it is only now getting to our distributor, so it will probably be another week or so.

    Also good nows on order Neovar, you can stick pick it up with the WMS combo http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/a...3lb-stack.html


  4. Sweet deal! - I loves me some Neovar for Recomp or cut.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by TheNinja View Post
    Sweet deal! - I loves me some Neovar for Recomp or cut.
    ditto! best creatine i have taken to date.
    •   
       


  6. I see that NeoVar is back in stock but no longer at the $14.99 price. Any chance of that deal coming back? Right now NeoVar + KwickKarb is the same price is a bottle of NeoVar alone

  7. Quote Originally Posted by Azaloth View Post
    I see that NeoVar is back in stock but no longer at the $14.99 price. Any chance of that deal coming back? Right now NeoVar + KwickKarb is the same price is a bottle of NeoVar alone
    That's entirely up to NutraPlanet to decide.

  8. I've got 4 bottles on the way
    “We are what we repeatedly do. Therefore, excellence is not an act, but a habit.”
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Where to get Nolva? Everyone's out of stock
    By AldrichAStern in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 12-19-2004, 12:39 AM
  2. why are liquid research items out of stock?!
    By alpha-longhorn in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-17-2004, 09:48 AM
  3. 1-Test Powder Out of Stock!
    By stryder in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 12-08-2004, 08:18 AM
  4. T-1 Pro out of Stock/Server down
    By JWest0926 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-30-2003, 04:04 PM
Log in
Log in