Looking for IGF-2 feedback, 5on/2off

Highlanda01602

Awards
  • Established
Hello,
Wondering how the feedback has been with IGF-2 when used 5 days on, 2 days off per week. Having trouble searching with the new google setup here - good stuff, but not as accurate as the last system.

Does anyone have any solid experience/knowledge utilizing this dosing plan? With its relation to GH production, it would seem to be the course of action to take, but I have yet to come across any detailed source or log that used the plan. Just straight through, 6-8 weeks for maximal efficacy.

Any thoughts on going 5 on 2 off, for 8 weeks?

With the sale at NP, I think it might finally be time to try this stuff. Phenominal reviews, but the price tag has honestly turned me away a bit. Get for what you pay for though, right.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hello,
Wondering how the feedback has been with IGF-2 when used 5 days on, 2 days off per week. Having trouble searching with the new google setup here - good stuff, but not as accurate as the last system.

Does anyone have any solid experience/knowledge utilizing this dosing plan? With its relation to GH production, it would seem to be the course of action to take, but I have yet to come across any detailed source or log that used the plan. Just straight through, 6-8 weeks for maximal efficacy.

Any thoughts on going 5 on 2 off, for 8 weeks?

With the sale at NP, I think it might finally be time to try this stuff. Phenominal reviews, but the price tag has honestly turned me away a bit. Get for what you pay for though, right.
Sometimes you get MORE than what you pay for (although IGF-2 is certainly worth the usual price). But anyways...

As for the 5 on/2 off, usually I would do the 8-10 weeks straight as you mentioned. And then for a couple of weeks I dose only on training days, which would make it 3-5 days on and 2-4 days off; this just allows me to run IGF-2 as a staple. I don't experience any loss of strength or anything doing it like this. But, as I said, I only do it for 2 weeks, and then start dosing again every day.

Sean (samboz19) or Dirk (rms80) may have dosed it as you are asking, as they have been using IGF-2 since it first came out. Perhaps PM them and ask?

Highlanda01602

Awards
  • Established
Sounds good Guejsn - from what I'm picking up here and there, it definitely seems like a staple product as you mentioned rather than a staggered 5on/2off product. It's good news to hear that the effects don't diminish over lengthy periods of time (which is why I would mainly run the 5on/2off to begin with).

I'll be sure to drop one of those two a line if something else pops up though, thanks.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
it definitely doesn't loose effectiveness in 8 weeks taken straight, i've dosed it well over label recommendation for that length of time and had no loss. The rhodiola i believe is responsible for that, helps with avoiding the desensitization to it, but thats just me guessing

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sounds good Guejsn - from what I'm picking up here and there, it definitely seems like a staple product as you mentioned rather than a staggered 5on/2off product. It's good news to hear that the effects don't diminish over lengthy periods of time (which is why I would mainly run the 5on/2off to begin with).

I'll be sure to drop one of those two a line if something else pops up though, thanks.
No worries, Highlanda01602; glad I could help out. Although I run it as a staple, because IGF-2 IS a Testosterone and Growth Hormone booster (albeit natural), you may see better effects by cycling it for 8-10 weeks on and 1-2 weeks off.

If you have any more questions regarding IGF-2, feel free to PM me or said mentioned.

bigthick44

Awards
what would be the effectiveness of that dosing? i used every day and it worked fine for me

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
it would be slightly cheaper, and its the recommended dosing of another similar product :)

Highlanda01602

Awards
  • Established
it would be slightly cheaper, and its the recommended dosing of another similar product :)
Dude, you gotta help me out on that one. Drawing a blank here. RPM? Or similiar as in testosterone boosting?

I was even thinking of running it at a higher dosage, 5on/2off. So roughly the same cost, but would possibly allow resensitization. Just thoughts...

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Dude, you gotta help me out on that one. Drawing a blank here. RPM? Or similiar as in testosterone boosting?

I was even thinking of running it at a higher dosage, 5on/2off. So roughly the same cost, but would possibly allow resensitization. Just thoughts...
It was powerfull that has that as a recommended dosing scheme :)

Really i'd see more advantage to running it every day at label dose than the 5 on 2 off.