New Product

phantom

Awards
  • Established
I seen on BB.com, Dirk mentioning a new supp comin in the next 6 weeks that wil be BIG-something novel and amazngly effective. Any hints?

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I seen on BB.com, Dirk mentioning a new supp comin in the next 6 weeks that wil be BIG-something novel and amazngly effective. Any hints?
When there are "hints" you can bet you'll KNOW about it...But, nothing for NOW...

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
mauahahahaha exactly what Rosie said :D

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
New product? What do you mean new product? I never heard of any new product? LOL. ;)

Cheers!:cheers:

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
damn you all :rofl:

in all seriousness, I do see a lot of the new staple products are out, and with good prices. very nice indeed

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
muahahahahahahahahahahahaha

BlackLabelAN

Awards
I love having inside info ;)

rudee13

rudee13

Awards
i love being a beta tester for new products!

aesop

Awards
I got some info about a new product from AN today in an email, I was hoping to find out more here. It looks promising, Good almost too good. I wont post what it is or the name, because it doesn't look like AN wants to make it know publicly yet.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
it is here in the supplement and company promotion sections!

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I got some info about a new product from AN today in an email, I was hoping to find out more here. It looks promising, Good almost too good. I wont post what it is or the name, because it doesn't look like AN wants to make it know publicly yet.
As Austin said, there are several threads here about The ONE already. And yes, it IS promising! :)

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established