RPM sample review

tim1985

tim1985

Awards
  • Established
RPM did absolutely nothing for me. I actually felt like going to sleep about an hour after taking it:lol: Not for me I guess, I would recomend requesting a sample of RPM before buying a bottle(Im glad I did):thumbsup:

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
RPM did absolutely nothing for me. I actually felt like going to sleep about an hour after taking it:lol: Not for me I guess, I would recomend requesting a sample of RPM before buying a bottle(Im glad I did):thumbsup:
Thank you for your honesty. True, not every product is for everyone.

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
Thank you for the honest feedback. Its always wise to try something before you buy it. Anyway, just a question...are you much of a stim junkie? If you are...I can understand why felt like going to sleep. It happens to me from time to time (stim junkie right here...if you take in a lot of caffeine it does the opposite to you...instead of waking you up and making you alert it makes you tired and sluggish). RPM never gives me a kick in the pants pre-workout...actually it doesn't kick in for me until I get into my warmups and from there one after my first working set the sweat starts and I am locked in.

Cheers!:cheers:

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
AN are pretty cool with their samples :thumbsup:

tim1985

tim1985

Awards
  • Established
Thank you for the honest feedback. Its always wise to try something before you buy it. Anyway, just a question...are you much of a stim junkie? If you are...I can understand why felt like going to sleep. It happens to me from time to time (stim junkie right here...if you take in a lot of caffeine it does the opposite to you...instead of waking you up and making you alert it makes you tired and sluggish). RPM never gives me a kick in the pants pre-workout...actually it doesn't kick in for me until I get into my warmups and from there one after my first working set the sweat starts and I am locked in.

I guess that explains it! I am a major stim junkie! Not for me I guess.

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
ABNRanger

ABNRanger

Awards
  • Established
I think you should give yourself a break from stims for a while, then try it again. Or, minimize your caffein intake during the day before taking it. Does any other pre workout supp work for you? Try JP8, that might help, but I will try the first option first.

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
I guess that explains it! I am a major stim junkie! Not for me I guess.
Well...I figured you might be. RPM may very well not be for you, but try RPM with Reset AD sometime and then see if it does anything for you...I really liked how that combo worked for me.

Regardless...thank you for your honest feedback...if I can assist you any further feel free to pm me.

tim1985

tim1985

Awards
  • Established
I think you should give yourself a break from stims for a while, then try it again. Or, minimize your caffein intake during the day before taking it. Does any other pre workout supp work for you? Try JP8, that might help, but I will try the first option first.
Most work fo me(but they also have alot of stims int them). Ive been wanting to try JP8, but I bought 3 tubs of Jacked so I should be good for a bit. No shotgun looks sick also.

Mass_69

Mass_69

Awards
  • Established
AN Reps - Did the RPM formula change somewhat recently? I remember when the stuff came out, I would practically get insomnia if I took it too late in the day, like around noon. The last bottle I bought (~ a month ago) didn't seem to have the same stimulating effect, and I was pretty much off of stims for months prior. If I remember correctly, I believe the order of the ingredients on the label was different.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
dose higher :D
I only had a sample pack and I took them all
The dosages are set as they are because they are OPTIMAL for said bodyweight.

As for dosing HIGHER; this will NOT necessarily give you any better (or any, if none felt at your recommended dosage) effects, etc. tim1985, your recommended dosage is 2-3 caps, so dosing at 5 caps may have not given you the effects you sought (or you could just be non-responsive, as you said). I know that when I dosed at 5-6 caps (and I've experimented with 1 to 6 caps) I felt NOTHING; but dosing at 2-3 caps I get the effects I need.

AN Reps - Did the RPM formula change somewhat recently? I remember when the stuff came out, I would practically get insomnia if I took it too late in the day, like around noon. The last bottle I bought (~ a month ago) didn't seem to have the same stimulating effect, and I was pretty much off of stims for months prior. If I remember correctly, I believe the order of the ingredients on the label was different.
Yes, RPM was reformulated a little while back.

The new formula is:

Amount per capsule - 500mg:

P-SARM Synthase AI Complex (Proprietory Blend) - 290mg
L-Arginine
Grape Seed Extract (95% Oliogometric Proanthocynandins)
Epidemium Extracts (40% Icariin)
Naringin(98% Extract)

Methyl AMP Complex (Proprietory Blend) - 210mg
Cocao Extract (Standardized to 10% Theobromine)
Caffeine Anhydrous
Theobromine (99%)

There are a couple of threads asking the same thing:
* http://anabolicminds.com/forum/applied-nutriceuticals/110383-did-rpm-get.html
* http://anabolicminds.com/forum/applied-nutriceuticals/106624-what-hell-rpm.html

stosh517

stosh517

Awards

that's exactly my experience with RPM too...nothing until im through my first few sets...then it hits and i'm lifting the gym...

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
stim junkie crew checking in

we need to form a support group

stosh517

stosh517

Awards
haha..and this junkie has the added dilemma of only being able to lift at night...i gotta dose my RPMs earlier and just right or sleep is just something other people do...
The company that comes up with a PWO stim with all the goodness of RPM but lasts, say, 3 hours, is going to make a TON of money off guys like me...I'll back the truck up if that day ever happens...

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
haha..and this junkie has the added dilemma of only being able to lift at night...i gotta dose my RPMs earlier and just right or sleep is just something other people do...
The company that comes up with a PWO stim with all the goodness of RPM but lasts, say, 3 hours, is going to make a TON of money off guys like me...I'll back the truck up if that day ever happens...
If that's the case, then maybe adjust your sleeping schedule a little to make things more convenient for lifting and work (unless you get up really early and go to bed late as it is).

stosh517

stosh517

Awards
yeah i'm on a 7am train every day and dont get to the gym till around 7pm...on WO days, i dose 2 RPMs around 3pm and another at around 6pm...i get clean energy and focus but can still fall alseep by 11.30ish...however i dont get that awesome RPM aggression/focus unless i dose 4...i save that for the weekends when i can hit the gym early in the day...

RPM is a staple...no crash and it never feels like i'm assaulting my body with some sort of speed...great product...!

Thanos

Thanos

Awards
i have been taking RPM since it came out. Its more than just a stim if you know your body you will feel it. I only take on training days but I also do not have other caffeine. soon as i start training...Bam........there it is. If you want a pre-workout i think this rocks, if you just want a stim to train on buy a 4.00 bottle of caffeine. Pre workouts are so hard to judge as daily distractions and other factors can play a part, such as meal timingt etc.just my .02

Jaidmaster

Jaidmaster

Awards
I wish all companies would provide samples, especially things like this. I got a sample of drive and rpm. I am very sensitive to stims and usually stay away from all caffeine. Felt a slight lift with 1 cap. Ordered a small bottle to experiment with.

LiveWire224

LiveWire224

Awards
  • Established

I agree a 110% with SamBoz19!!!!! You cant just take it and sit there and expect a surge of energy(if you are a stim junkie) If you are that stim junkie, once you start working out you will a TREMENDOUS surge of energy, focus, and motivation!!! So, i agree totally with SamBoz19, take the RPM about 30-60 mins before workout and you will reep the tremedous benny's of RPM, Great Product!!!!!!

tim1985

tim1985

Awards
  • Established
I agree a 110% with SamBoz19!!!!! You cant just take it and sit there and expect a surge of energy(if you are a stim junkie) If you are that stim junkie, once you start working out you will a TREMENDOUS surge of energy, focus, and motivation!!! So, i agree totally with SamBoz19, take the RPM about 30-60 mins before workout and you will reep the tremedous benny's of RPM, Great Product!!!!!!
I did work out about 50-60 minutes later. I didn't take them and expect some intense rush of energy so I don't know where that came from.:think:

LiveWire224

LiveWire224

Awards
  • Established
I did work out about 50-60 minutes later. I didn't take them and expect some intense rush of energy so I don't know where that came from.:think:

Well, i guess ur just a junkie, stim junkie that is. Try some Ya-Yo next time.:thumbsup: