RPM/DRIVE Stack Info.

Patridge2203

Awards
I was just wondering what types of results should I expect to see when stacking RPM/Drive together. I dont want to get as bulky as I do just harden and cut up. But, I have been hereing alot about this stack and figure eh Ill give it a try.

Just for some info. I am 5'10 weight about 175lbs, and just have been stacking for about 3 days. I take 2/2 drive everyday, and 2RPM on off days, and 3RPM on w/o days.

Carlorie intake is about 2400-2600/day clean with about 180g of pro, and 320g of carbs.

Also, does this dosage sound about right, I was contemplating taking 4RPMs on workout days since I am kinda an energy junkie.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I was just wondering what types of results should I expect to see when stacking RPM/Drive together. I dont want to get as bulky as I do just harden and cut up. But, I have been hereing alot about this stack and figure eh Ill give it a try.

Just for some info. I am 5'10 weight about 175lbs, and just have been stacking for about 3 days. I take 2/2 drive everyday, and 2RPM on off days, and 3RPM on w/o days.

Carlorie intake is about 2400-2600/day clean with about 180g of pro, and 320g of carbs.

Also, does this dosage sound about right, I was contemplating taking 4RPMs on workout days since I am kinda an energy junkie.
Results expected:

* Increase in definition (i.e. helps with cutting);
* Increase in endurance and strength; and
* Improved athletic performance.

Dosages/timing:

Drive
Gym Days
Dose 1 - 3 caps first thing in the morning
Dose 2 - 3 caps 60-80 min pre-gym (i.e. with dose of RPM)
Non-Gym Days
Dose 1 - 3 caps first thing in the morning
Dose 2 - 3 caps 6-8 hours post-Dose 1

RPM
Gym Days
Dose - 3 caps 60-80 min pre-gym
Non-Gym DaysDose - 1-2 caps whenever (on empty stomach)
NOTE: INcreasing RPM to 4 caps a day may NOT give 'increased' energy (I have used up to 5 caps, and don't see anything; whereas, if I dose at 2 caps I am FINE); the dosage is set where it is for OPTIMAL results. You can TRY, though.

Patridge2203

Awards
Thanks, for the info.

Also, I see it says to take it 60-80min prewo. on an empty stomach. Now, will eating after taking it about 20-25 minutes before working out do anything to the effectivness of the RPM/Drive??

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks, for the info.

Also, I see it says to take it 60-80min prewo. on an empty stomach. Now, will eating after taking it about 20-25 minutes before working out do anything to the effectivness of the RPM/Drive??
It depends what you are "eating".

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
as an fyi it is a hell of a stacdk, you wont be disappointed

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established

Patridge2203

Awards
I usually, eat either a peanut butter and jelly sandwich or a protien shake just to hold me over if i am in an hurry.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I usually, eat either a peanut butter and jelly sandwich or a protien shake just to hold me over if i am in an hurry.
A protein shake should be fine. So long as the meal isn't something HEAVY or a LOT.

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
A protein shake would be fine as long as it is isolate...no carbs or fat to mess up absorption. Anything heavy though will be counterproductive.

Cheers!:cheers: