Neovar Quick Question

BIGGUNZ401

BIGGUNZ401

Awards
  • Established
Why is it that you dont take Neovar 30-45 minutes before a workout?? And you only time the Neovar PWO... Thanks

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Why is it that you dont take Neovar 30-45 minutes before a workout?? And you only time the Neovar PWO... Thanks
You CAN dose NeoVar Recomped PRE-resistance training. I do. However, it is not recommended for all, as one can become hypoglycaemic with this dosing protocol.

As I said, you CAN dose NeoVar Recomped BEFORE training. It is however, more beneficial AFTER training, as post-resistance/anaerobic training you SHOULD be taking in simple (and complex, but mostly simple) carbohydrates; and NeoVar Recomped acts a nutrient repartitioner and insulin mimic AS WELL as a creatine. It has also been shown that co-ingestion of substantial amounts (75-100g) of carbohydrate with creatine enhances creatine accumulation in the muscle (Green, Hultman, Macdonald, Sewell & Greenhaff, 1996), which is why creatine is often recommended POST-training!

As for NeoVar Recomped timing; this is up to the individual user. 15-20 minutes pre-meal (that contains at least 50g of carbohydrate) is recommended, because of its nutrient repartitioning abilities (and this can be done before ANY such meal, any time during the day). And taking NeoVar Recomped POST-training (15-20 minutes before such a meal) is only common sense (as indicated above).

BIGGUNZ401

BIGGUNZ401

Awards
  • Established
You CAN dose NeoVar Recomped PRE-resistance training. I do. However, it is not recommended for all, as one can become hypoglycaemic with this dosing protocol.

As I said, you CAN dose NeoVar Recomped BEFORE training. It is however, more beneficial AFTER training, as post-resistance/anaerobic training you SHOULD be taking in simple (and complex, but mostly simple) carbohydrates; and NeoVar Recomped acts a nutrient repartitioner and insulin mimic AS WELL as a creatine. It has also been shown that co-ingestion of substantial amounts (75-100g) of carbohydrate with creatine enhances creatine accumulation in the muscle (Green, Hultman, Macdonald, Sewell & Greenhaff, 1996), which is why creatine is often recommended POST-training!

As for NeoVar Recomped timing; this is up to the individual user. 15-20 minutes pre-meal (that contains at least 50g of carbohydrate) is recommended, because of its nutrient repartitioning abilities (and this can be done before ANY such meal, any time during the day). And taking NeoVar Recomped POST-training (15-20 minutes before such a meal) is only common sense (as indicated above).
okay gotcha.

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
yeah what she said

DeafPrideSS

Awards
basically i can take neovar in the morning with carbs and post work out?

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
basically i can take neovar in the morning with carbs and post work out?
Yes. Wait ~15-20 minutes after dosing before you have the carbohydrates, though.

jmill05

Awards
That's how i dose as well, morning and PWO, and it works! Sounds like im not the first either!!! Keep eatin carbs with the morning dose - i usually take it right when i wake up and eat about 15 minutes after that! Oatmeal does wonders with NeoVar

jmill05

Awards
Also..... if you have not tried Recomped yet, I would for sure give it a go! I've had much better results with it than the OG Neovar

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Also..... if you have not tried Recomped yet, I would for sure give it a go! I've had much better results with it than the OG Neovar
That may be because the Original was a CEE; the Recomped version is CM and PCr.

jmill05

Awards
Yeah, i havent had too good of luck with CEE in the past. I have been trying out different creatines and have found a few that agree with my body - especially CM. So Recomped has worked well as well as Cre02 (probably better in my opinion). Im running it now and hopefully it can become a staple supp for me... I react best without any CEE

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah, i havent had too good of luck with CEE in the past. I have been trying out different creatines and have found a few that agree with my body - especially CM. So Recomped has worked well as well as Cre02 (probably better in my opinion). Im running it now and hopefully it can become a staple supp for me... I react best without any CEE
Yes, I don't like CEE either. When I used the Original NeVar the CEE fcuked my bloods up weird. However, results re strength etc. were similar so no worries there...Yes, I like Cre-02 as well (along with NeoVar Recomped is inmy top 2 creatine products). It helps with endurance as well as strength though, so although it is a creatine product, it has different effects to NeoVar Recomped.

jmill05

Awards
Yeah taking the Cre-02 at the right time made the world of difference. About 90-110 minutes before workouts was spot on for me. The endurance was definitely improved so im with you on that!!! I will most cycle them both since Recomped just gives me a great overall feeling and better strength, and Cre-02 with endurance.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah taking the Cre-02 at the right time made the world of difference. About 90-110 minutes before workouts was spot on for me. The endurance was definitely improved so im with you on that!!! I will most cycle them both since Recomped just gives me a great overall feeling and better strength, and Cre-02 with endurance.
I took mine 120 minutes before resistance training, but did cardio 60 minutes post-dose and I felt the effects then. It was good. I am going to do a full bottle sometime in the next month, since I was so impressed with using just 4 samples.

jmill05

Awards
Nice! Yeah the effects seem like they last forever. It's awesome. Good luck runnning a full bottle - you should get some outstanding results. Keep me posted my man

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice! Yeah the effects seem like they last forever. It's awesome. Good luck runnning a full bottle - you should get some outstanding results. Keep me posted my man
When I do it will be mentioned (and run) in my log.

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Rosie thats the second person i've seen call you a guy in the last 3 days, whats going on lol
I know. Maybe they're just not up on the ball and haven't realized that there are a few females residing here :D

BoneDaddy

BoneDaddy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Rosie thats the second person i've seen call you a guy in the last 3 days, whats going on lol
WoooooT to being a trendsetter!! :-D

Sorry Rosie! lol

Brother

Brother

Awards
I know. Maybe they're just not up on the ball and haven't realized that there are a few females residing here :D
Yea, 5'2" and 110lb might be a clue as well..some people.

I have a question about using NeoVar with P-slin. Can I dose the NeoVar as directed and use the P-slin preWO in a MassMOnsterShake? Ive read a few post about Anabolic Pump used with NeoVar in a similar fashion. Just not sure with using P-slin preWO then using the Neo right after...then having another huge carb fest. Any input would be great thanks. I will be using Kwick Karb as well.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yea, 5'2" and 110lb might be a clue as well..some people.

I have a question about using NeoVar with P-slin. Can I dose the NeoVar as directed and use the P-slin preWO in a MassMOnsterShake? Ive read a few post about Anabolic Pump used with NeoVar in a similar fashion. Just not sure with using P-slin preWO then using the Neo right after...then having another huge carb fest. Any input would be great thanks. I will be using Kwick Karb as well.
I think it should be fine.