Neovar Quick Question

  1. Registered User
    BIGGUNZ401's Avatar
    Stats
    5'4"  140 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Age
    29
    Posts
    324
    Answers
    0

    Neovar Quick Question


    Why is it that you dont take Neovar 30-45 minutes before a workout?? And you only time the Neovar PWO... Thanks

  2. The Female Terminator
    Board Sponsor
    Rosie Chee's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  121 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    30
    Posts
    16,174
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by BIGGUNZ401 View Post
    Why is it that you dont take Neovar 30-45 minutes before a workout?? And you only time the Neovar PWO... Thanks
    You CAN dose NeoVar Recomped PRE-resistance training. I do. However, it is not recommended for all, as one can become hypoglycaemic with this dosing protocol.

    As I said, you CAN dose NeoVar Recomped BEFORE training. It is however, more beneficial AFTER training, as post-resistance/anaerobic training you SHOULD be taking in simple (and complex, but mostly simple) carbohydrates; and NeoVar Recomped acts a nutrient repartitioner and insulin mimic AS WELL as a creatine. It has also been shown that co-ingestion of substantial amounts (75-100g) of carbohydrate with creatine enhances creatine accumulation in the muscle (Green, Hultman, Macdonald, Sewell & Greenhaff, 1996), which is why creatine is often recommended POST-training!

    As for NeoVar Recomped timing; this is up to the individual user. 15-20 minutes pre-meal (that contains at least 50g of carbohydrate) is recommended, because of its nutrient repartitioning abilities (and this can be done before ANY such meal, any time during the day). And taking NeoVar Recomped POST-training (15-20 minutes before such a meal) is only common sense (as indicated above).
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  3. Registered User
    BIGGUNZ401's Avatar
    Stats
    5'4"  140 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Age
    29
    Posts
    324
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Guejsn View Post
    You CAN dose NeoVar Recomped PRE-resistance training. I do. However, it is not recommended for all, as one can become hypoglycaemic with this dosing protocol.

    As I said, you CAN dose NeoVar Recomped BEFORE training. It is however, more beneficial AFTER training, as post-resistance/anaerobic training you SHOULD be taking in simple (and complex, but mostly simple) carbohydrates; and NeoVar Recomped acts a nutrient repartitioner and insulin mimic AS WELL as a creatine. It has also been shown that co-ingestion of substantial amounts (75-100g) of carbohydrate with creatine enhances creatine accumulation in the muscle (Green, Hultman, Macdonald, Sewell & Greenhaff, 1996), which is why creatine is often recommended POST-training!

    As for NeoVar Recomped timing; this is up to the individual user. 15-20 minutes pre-meal (that contains at least 50g of carbohydrate) is recommended, because of its nutrient repartitioning abilities (and this can be done before ANY such meal, any time during the day). And taking NeoVar Recomped POST-training (15-20 minutes before such a meal) is only common sense (as indicated above).
    okay gotcha.
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    Outside Backer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Age
    35
    Posts
    2,629
    Answers
    0

    yeah what she said
    toes-on-the-nose.blogspot.com Deployed blogging
  5. Registered User
    DeafPrideSS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    38
    Answers
    0

    basically i can take neovar in the morning with carbs and post work out?
  6. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    EasyEJL's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Age
    46
    Posts
    31,867
    Answers
    0

    yeap, thats the way I take em
    This space for rent

    Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far
  7. The Female Terminator
    Board Sponsor
    Rosie Chee's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  121 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    30
    Posts
    16,174
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by DeafPrideSS View Post
    basically i can take neovar in the morning with carbs and post work out?
    Yes. Wait ~15-20 minutes after dosing before you have the carbohydrates, though.
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  8. Registered User
    Thanos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    181
    Answers
    0

    Thumbs up


    Quote Originally Posted by DeafPrideSS View Post
    basically i can take neovar in the morning with carbs and post work out?
    perfect!
  9. Registered User
    jmill05's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    14
    Answers
    0

    That's how i dose as well, morning and PWO, and it works! Sounds like im not the first either!!! Keep eatin carbs with the morning dose - i usually take it right when i wake up and eat about 15 minutes after that! Oatmeal does wonders with NeoVar
  10. Registered User
    jmill05's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    14
    Answers
    0

    Also..... if you have not tried Recomped yet, I would for sure give it a go! I've had much better results with it than the OG Neovar
  11. The Female Terminator
    Board Sponsor
    Rosie Chee's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  121 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    30
    Posts
    16,174
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by jmill05 View Post
    Also..... if you have not tried Recomped yet, I would for sure give it a go! I've had much better results with it than the OG Neovar
    That may be because the Original was a CEE; the Recomped version is CM and PCr.
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  12. Registered User
    jmill05's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    14
    Answers
    0

    Yeah, i havent had too good of luck with CEE in the past. I have been trying out different creatines and have found a few that agree with my body - especially CM. So Recomped has worked well as well as Cre02 (probably better in my opinion). Im running it now and hopefully it can become a staple supp for me... I react best without any CEE
  13. The Female Terminator
    Board Sponsor
    Rosie Chee's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  121 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    30
    Posts
    16,174
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by jmill05 View Post
    Yeah, i havent had too good of luck with CEE in the past. I have been trying out different creatines and have found a few that agree with my body - especially CM. So Recomped has worked well as well as Cre02 (probably better in my opinion). Im running it now and hopefully it can become a staple supp for me... I react best without any CEE
    Yes, I don't like CEE either. When I used the Original NeVar the CEE fcuked my bloods up weird. However, results re strength etc. were similar so no worries there...Yes, I like Cre-02 as well (along with NeoVar Recomped is inmy top 2 creatine products). It helps with endurance as well as strength though, so although it is a creatine product, it has different effects to NeoVar Recomped.
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  14. Registered User
    jmill05's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    14
    Answers
    0

    Yeah taking the Cre-02 at the right time made the world of difference. About 90-110 minutes before workouts was spot on for me. The endurance was definitely improved so im with you on that!!! I will most cycle them both since Recomped just gives me a great overall feeling and better strength, and Cre-02 with endurance.
  15. The Female Terminator
    Board Sponsor
    Rosie Chee's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  121 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    30
    Posts
    16,174
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by jmill05 View Post
    Yeah taking the Cre-02 at the right time made the world of difference. About 90-110 minutes before workouts was spot on for me. The endurance was definitely improved so im with you on that!!! I will most cycle them both since Recomped just gives me a great overall feeling and better strength, and Cre-02 with endurance.
    I took mine 120 minutes before resistance training, but did cardio 60 minutes post-dose and I felt the effects then. It was good. I am going to do a full bottle sometime in the next month, since I was so impressed with using just 4 samples.
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  16. Registered User
    jmill05's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    14
    Answers
    0

    Nice! Yeah the effects seem like they last forever. It's awesome. Good luck runnning a full bottle - you should get some outstanding results. Keep me posted my man
  17. The Female Terminator
    Board Sponsor
    Rosie Chee's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  121 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    30
    Posts
    16,174
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by jmill05 View Post
    Nice! Yeah the effects seem like they last forever. It's awesome. Good luck runnning a full bottle - you should get some outstanding results. Keep me posted my man
    When I do it will be mentioned (and run) in my log.
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  18. Registered User
    Chub's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  183 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Age
    27
    Posts
    3,298
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by jmill05 View Post
    Keep me posted my man
    Rosie thats the second person i've seen call you a guy in the last 3 days, whats going on lol
    “We are what we repeatedly do. Therefore, excellence is not an act, but a habit.”
  19. The Female Terminator
    Board Sponsor
    Rosie Chee's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  121 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    30
    Posts
    16,174
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Chub View Post
    Rosie thats the second person i've seen call you a guy in the last 3 days, whats going on lol
    I know. Maybe they're just not up on the ball and haven't realized that there are a few females residing here
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  20. Registered User
    BoneDaddy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    2,382
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Chub View Post
    Rosie thats the second person i've seen call you a guy in the last 3 days, whats going on lol
    WoooooT to being a trendsetter!! :-D

    Sorry Rosie! lol
  21. Registered User
    Brother's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  232 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    201
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Guejsn View Post
    I know. Maybe they're just not up on the ball and haven't realized that there are a few females residing here
    Yea, 5'2" and 110lb might be a clue as well..some people.

    I have a question about using NeoVar with P-slin. Can I dose the NeoVar as directed and use the P-slin preWO in a MassMOnsterShake? Ive read a few post about Anabolic Pump used with NeoVar in a similar fashion. Just not sure with using P-slin preWO then using the Neo right after...then having another huge carb fest. Any input would be great thanks. I will be using Kwick Karb as well.
  22. The Female Terminator
    Board Sponsor
    Rosie Chee's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  121 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    30
    Posts
    16,174
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Brother View Post
    Yea, 5'2" and 110lb might be a clue as well..some people.

    I have a question about using NeoVar with P-slin. Can I dose the NeoVar as directed and use the P-slin preWO in a MassMOnsterShake? Ive read a few post about Anabolic Pump used with NeoVar in a similar fashion. Just not sure with using P-slin preWO then using the Neo right after...then having another huge carb fest. Any input would be great thanks. I will be using Kwick Karb as well.
    I think it should be fine.
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Neovar question
    By msucurt in forum Supplements
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 11-16-2008, 05:36 PM
  2. Neovar Question
    By liddodragon in forum Supplements
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 09-18-2008, 07:23 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in