Just tried my Drive sample! Thanks AN

1. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  165 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.37%

Just tried my Drive sample! Thanks AN

I'm sure I have not felt the full affects of Drive yet since I have only been taking it for 2 days. I took it pre-workout yesterday. I lifted more than last week very easily on all my lifts. Defiantly felt the libido up a bit...not sure if that's a good thing though since I'm 22,haha. If I was to buy it I'd be on a budget so I'm doing 2 pre workout and 1 later in the day. thanks again AN

2. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  120 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.41%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by planetfuzz View Post
    I'm sure I have not felt the full affects of Drive yet since I have only been taking it for 2 days. I took it pre-workout yesterday. I lifted more than last week very easily on all my lifts. Defiantly felt the libido up a bit...not sure if that's a good thing though since I'm 22,haha. If I was to buy it I'd be on a budget so I'm doing 2 pre workout and 1 later in the day. thanks again AN
    Cheers, planetfuzz. You most definitely will NOT be feeling the full effects of Drive after only 2 days. For males, it usually takes at LEAST 7-10 days to 'kick in' (and for me it took 3 WEEKS).

For your body mass you should be dosing 3 caps per dose (if not, you may take a little longer than the 7-10 days to feel the effects of it). Even on a budget, I don't see the sense in purchasing a product and then NOT using it for maximal effect.
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  3. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  165 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.37%

6 a day? True,no point if I wont be getting the full benefit.
    •   

4. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  120 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.41%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

6 a day? True,no point if I wont be getting the full benefit.
    Unfortunately, unless you have a sample of ~45 caps you won't see any real benefits/effects with Drive with the sample you have. The sample of Drive is best used with a sample of RPM.

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  5. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  165 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.37%

Quote Originally Posted by Guejsn View Post
    Unfortunately, unless you have a sample of ~45 caps you won't see any real benefits/effects with Drive with the sample you have. The sample of Drive is best used with a sample of RPM.
    I've taken RPM before but not together. I can imagine this would be an insanely awesome stack. Unfortunately I don't take caffeine pre-workout. That's why someone recommended drive since it's similar to RPM. I still think a caffeine free RPM would be solid.
  6. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    81.16%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

get ya soome rpm to go with it

i know u dont like caff before a lift but this isnt gonna crack you out its smooth and controlled
    toes-on-the-nose.blogspot.com Deployed blogging
  7. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    81.85%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

3cap a day and u felt the effects in 2 days ?

lol yeah drive is great .. for me i did 5caps for 5weeks .. and worked quite good .. run like 4caps for 1st week then 5caps for 2nd week .. and you will see some crazy gains
    S.n.S team member
  8. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  165 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.37%

Quote Originally Posted by Outside Backer View Post
    get ya soome rpm to go with it

i know u dont like caff before a lift but this isnt gonna crack you out its smooth and controlled
    The only reason I am hesitant to use caffeine is I read a study that said caffeine increased blood pressure (which makes sense). It said if you have a family history of heart disease to avoid caffeine pre-workout. I just don't want to hurt my long term health. RPM is so tempting though...I might just use it anyway.
  9. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  120 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.41%

I've taken RPM before but not together. I can imagine this would be an insanely awesome stack. Unfortunately I don't take caffeine pre-workout. That's why someone recommended drive since it's similar to RPM. I still think a caffeine free RPM would be solid.
    RPM is NOT like Drive (i.e. Drive is NOT a caffeine-free-RPM)! The two products were DESIGNED to be stacked TOGETHER for the best results.

Also, whilst RPM DOES have caffeine in it, it is a negligible amount. RPM is NOT primarily a stimulant. And it does NOT have the same effects as a stimulant would. Instead, it provides a SMOOTH, clean focus and energy (not the jittery, nervous energy usually associated with stimulants).

The only reason I am hesitant to use caffeine is I read a study that said caffeine increased blood pressure (which makes sense). It said if you have a family history of heart disease to avoid caffeine pre-workout. I just don't want to hurt my long term health. RPM is so tempting though...I might just use it anyway.
    See answer above re caffeine.

As it is resistance training increases your blood pressure (especially if you are lifting HEAVY). And THAT most certainly is NOT damaging to your long term health.

10. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.17%

Quote Originally Posted by Guejsn View Post
    I just got my sample of Drive in the mail today. So could I get a sample of RPM and use them as described above?
  11. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  120 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.41%

Quote Originally Posted by BabyHulk View Post
    I just got my sample of Drive in the mail today. So could I get a sample of RPM and use them as described above?
    E-mail Alyson (alyson@appliednutriceuticals. com) and ask for a sample of RPM.

And then, yes, you can use them together.

I recommend:

RPM
    Dose* - 60-80 min pre-resistance training

Drive
    Dose 1* - 60-80 min pre-resistance training (with RPM)
    Dose 2* - 6-8 hours after Dose 1 OR first thing in the morning

* Dosages are dependent upon bodyweight and are in a table on the sample packet.

Similar Forum Threads

1. v02 Sample
    By edvanp in forum Millennium Sport Technologies
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 10-09-2009, 08:03 AM
  2. Replies: 21
    Last Post: 08-11-2008, 10:27 AM
  3. Pre w/o purposes: RPM vs RPM+Drive vs Drive?
    By JJC in forum Supplements
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 10-08-2007, 03:31 PM