neovar and low(er) carbs

martink

Awards
i tend to avoid carbs during the day, so am taking neovar with breakfast and around 7pm either with dinner or post workout.

my question is regarding non workout days. say i was to cut carbs from my evening meal, and only have them at breakfast, how would i dose neovar? full dose at breakfast? higher dose on workout days?

or to go even further, say i cut carbs completely on non workout days - would double dosing on workout days work?

does this make sense?

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
i tend to avoid carbs during the day, so am taking neovar with breakfast and around 7pm either with dinner or post workout.
First off, there is NO reason to cut carbohydrates out, or have them extremely low (this is just stupid, IMO, and there is never any need for it (not even by bodybuilding or figure competitors) if you manipulate your diet correctly)! Even if you are looking to lose bodyfat, this is NOT necessary. And if you are trying to gain muscle mass or strength, then you most certainly need them.

my question is regarding non workout days. say i was to cut carbs from my evening meal, and only have them at breakfast, how would i dose neovar? full dose at breakfast? higher dose on workout days?
Recommended dosing for non-gym days:
Dose 1 - 15-20 minutes before breakfast
Dose 2 - 15-20 minutes before another meal during the day (this can be with a meal that does not have a lot of carbohydrate in, since protein intake also causes the release of insulin; but it will not be as effective).

OR you could just dose once, before breakfast (I do this sometimes on days when I only do cardio).

There is NO reason (or need) for you to dose higher on gym days.

or to go even further, say i cut carbs completely on non workout days - would double dosing on workout days work?
You don't need to double dose on gym days if you eliminate carbohydrates completely on non-gym days (NOT something I would recommend you do, period). Just dose as normal on gym days, and you can choose to either use or not use on non-gym days.

martink

Awards
thanks. they aren't especially low by any means - i just dont eat any between breakfast and dinner.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
thanks. they aren't especially low by any means - i just dont eat any between breakfast and dinner.
For NeoVar Recomped to work the most effectively as a nutrient repartitioner, try and have at least 50g of carbohydrate in your meals post-NeoVar Recomped dosing - breakfast (i.e. 1 cup oats or 1/2 cup oats with fruit will do this) and at dinner (i.e. 1/2-1 cup rice and some veges will do this).