shipping to canada?

dsnipes

Awards
Is it possible to get rpm/drive shipped to canada? IGF-2 also?

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Is it possible to get rpm/drive shipped to canada? IGF-2 also?
Have you tried ordering these products from NutraPlanet? NutraPlanet sends almost everywhere I believe, so you should be able to get it from them.

Otherwise, you can order your products directly from Applied Nutriceuticals (www.appnut.com), and they will send them.

dsnipes

Awards
No i haven't I have never really got into suppliments, and gnc is the only place i have here and they suck.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
No i haven't I have never really got into suppliments, and gnc is the only place i have here and they suck.
What's your training history? Age? "Never really got into supplements" could mean anything; what have you used before? I would suggest that you do some research on whatever you plan on using, to make sure that it's suitable for your goals, and that you know all the ins and outs, etc.

Ordering online can definitely be cheaper than retail, and give you a wider variety of options.

dsnipes

Awards
What's your training history? Age? "Never really got into supplements" could mean anything; what have you used before? I would suggest that you do some research on whatever you plan on using, to make sure that it's suitable for your goals, and that you know all the ins and outs, etc.

Ordering online can definitely be cheaper than retail, and give you a wider variety of options.

Most of my life I have been running, then about 5 years ago I got into weight lifting, over the past year I was training for a new job, where I had to do a physical test to get onto a course for the job. we were tested on running a 1.5 mile run, push ups, sit ups, chin ups and max bench. I did the run in 8:09 and 62 push ups 58 sit ups, 24 chin ups and bench 275. Now after that all I did was cross fit and didnt get to do much heavy lifting. So i want to go back to heavy lifting, Its fun and just a change a pace. And but on some more weight to boot.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Most of my life I have been running, then about 5 years ago I got into weight lifting, over the past year I was training for a new job, where I had to do a physical test to get onto a course for the job. we were tested on running a 1.5 mile run, push ups, sit ups, chin ups and max bench. I did the run in 8:09 and 62 push ups 58 sit ups, 24 chin ups and bench 275. Now after that all I did was cross fit and didnt get to do much heavy lifting. So i want to go back to heavy lifting, Its fun and just a change a pace. And but on some more weight to boot.
If that's the case, then I suggest that you invest in the staples for a start:
* Creatine (especially if reistance training)
* Multivitamin
* Good Fats (i.e. fish oil, flaxseed oil, etc.)
* Protein powder (if you aren't getting enough from your diet, or simply because it's more convenient sometimes)
* BCAA's

If you've never used supplements before, then I suggest that you start off with the staples for a few weeks, before you look at adding anything else in. And then, when you DO add in extra supplements, don't start taking a whole lot at once; one or two should be enough, so that you can notice any effects and what they do for you.

I would also hold off any other supplements until you have more training experience. And make sure that your DIET is geared towards muscle gain (diet is the KEY to every body goal; get THAT right BEFORE you consider supplements!)

If you are determined to start with supplements, then the Drive/RPM stack is not one I would recommend if you're looking to gain muscle mass, as it is more of a increasing definition and performance stack. If you want to increase muscle mass, then stacking Drive with IGF-2 would be the way to go. Add in NeoVar Recomped (creatine, nutrient repartitioner, insulin mimic) and you'll be set.

sogone2day

sogone2day

Awards
  • Established
Yeah you can get them into canada i think some ingerdients might be questionable to customs but mine always made it through. I just traded some off or i could off hooked you up fellow canadian
AN has a good deal on it right now to

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Strong Supplement Shop 2
MA Labs 2
clown007 Olympus Labs 4
Matthew1237 Anabolics 1
Anabolics 6