RPM/Drive and ???

Nate101

Awards
I am thinking about doing a 8 week cycle of RPM/Drive but would also like to add a third supplement to the stack for increased size. I've considered the new activate extreme, powerfull, and igf-2... Any recommendations/opinions?

glg

glg

Awards
  • Established
NeoVar or Igf-2...either or both would be perfect and within the same group.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am thinking about doing a 8 week cycle of RPM/Drive but would also like to add a third supplement to the stack for increased size. I've considered the new activate extreme, powerfull, and igf-2... Any recommendations/opinions?
If you're looking at INCREASING SIZE then I would recommend IGF-2, Drive and NeoVar Recomped. The Drive/RPM stack is more for increasing definition and performance, as opposed to increasing muscle mass (although it can do it). If you are already using a creatine (which you SHOULD be), then I would add in IGF-2; that is one of the best natural supplements out there for muscle gains.

wrkn4bigrmusles

Awards
  • Established
sooo what you're saying is.. drive,rpm, and neovar wont do much for me.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
sooo what you're saying is.. drive,rpm, and neovar wont do much for me.
Not saying that at all. Those 3 products stacked together will help increase definition and performance (i.e. endurance, strength, etc.).

My comments were made in answer to the context of the OP's question.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
igf-2

how old are u?

this stuff is the un sung hero really. i love this stuff

its the guy batting clean up

no one ever really pays attention to him but when its his turn its grandslam time

get some igf-2 your body will love you for it

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i would add in primal male .. stacks well with that

from your list, i would pick igf2