Help Me With My An Products !!!

  1. Registered User
    Orangepeel's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    1,760
    Answers
    0

    Help Me With My An Products !!!


    Ok in 2-3 Weeks I'll be starting with all the AN stack I picked up. I'm looking for advise on:

    -How do I best dose all these products together?
    -Any supplements I should avoid usage on while using these?
    -Any supplements I should use while on while on these?
    -Are there any certain products I should take with food, what foods would be best (specifically Neovar, but any others as well)

    The AN products I have are:

    - IGF-2
    - Neovar Recomped
    - RPM
    - DRIVE
    - Lipotrophin AM/PM

  2. The Female Terminator
    Board Sponsor
    Rosie Chee's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  121 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    30
    Posts
    16,174
    Answers
    0

    Exclamation Answers


    Quote Originally Posted by Orangepeel View Post
    Ok in 2-3 Weeks I'll be starting with all the AN stack I picked up. I'm looking for advise on:

    -How do I best dose all these products together?
    -Any supplements I should avoid usage on while using these?
    -Any supplements I should use while on while on these?
    -Are there any certain products I should take with food, what foods would be best (specifically Neovar, but any others as well)

    The AN products I have are:

    - IGF-2
    - Neovar Recomped
    - RPM
    - DRIVE
    - Lipotrophin AM/PM
    Wow, you went all out, didn't you! NICE!


    Dosages/Timing

    IGF-2
    Dose 1 - 4 caps first thing in the morning (i.e. with Drive Dose 1 and Lipotrophin-AM Dose 1)
    Dose 2 - 4 caps last thing at night, just before you go to bed (i.e. with Lipotrophin-PM Dose)

    NeoVar Recomped
    Dose 1 - 3 caps immediate post-resistance (or cardio, if no resistance training and cardio instead) training AND THEN EAT A MEAL CONTAINING ~50g CARBOHYDRATES 15-20 MINUTES AFTERWARDS
    Dose 2 - 3 caps 15-20 minutes pre-meal with at least 50g carbohydrates (either earlier or later in the day)

    RPM
    Resistance Training Days
    Dose - 2-3 caps 60-80 minutes pre-resistance training (I would start with 2 caps to assess tolerance, and then go to 3 caps if ok)
    Non-Resistance Training Days
    Dose - 1-2 caps once daily (most often dosed first thing in the morning, but whenever you like, really; and this is OPTIONAL).

    Drive
    Resistance Training Days
    Dose 1 - 3 caps first thing in the morning (i.e. with IGF-2 Dose 1 and Lipotrophin-AM Dose 1)
    Dose 2 - 3 caps 60-80 minutes pre-resistance training (i.e. with RPM dose)
    Non-Resistance Training Days
    Dose 1 - 3 caps first thing in the morning (i.e. with IGF-2 Dose 1)
    Dose 2 - 3 caps 6-8 hours after Dose 1 (i.e. with Lipotrophin-PM Dose 2)

    Lipotrophin-AM
    Dose 1 - 3 caps first thing in the morning (i.e. with IGF-2 Dose 1 and Drive Dose 1)
    Dose 2 - 3 caps 6-8 hours after Dose 1 (i.e. early afternoon)

    Lipotrophin-PM
    Dose - 3 caps last thing at night (i.e. with IGF-2 Dose 2)


    Supplements you should Avoid

    You probably don't want to be taking too many other supplements, especially anything with more Icariin, Rhodiola Rosea, or Mucana Pruriens (i.e. L-Dopa) in.


    Supplements you should also be Using

    - Multivitamin
    - Good Fats
    - Protein

    You don't really need anything else, as this range will cover pretty much ALL your bases, from your creatine, to pre-workout, to testosterone boosters, AND fat burners.


    Products to be Taken with Food

    None of the products except NeoVar Recomped need to be taken 'with' food.

    As mentioned in the Dosages/Timing, NeoVar Recomped should be dosed 15-20 minutes BEFORE eating. The meal that follows it should contain at least 50g of carbohydrate. It doesn't matter WHAT kind of carbohydrate it is. Although post-resistance training you need simple (and complex) carbohydrates.

    Most of the other products are to be taken and are MOST effective on an 'empty' stomach (i.e. first thing in the morning or last thing at night).


    If you have any more questions, feel free to PM me, Orangepeel.


    NOTE: Sean, feel free to say something, as I know that both you and I have both used EVERY AN product ALL at once (not sure about the other reps?) Dirk also, an excellent source of advice.
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  3. Registered User
    SamBoz19's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  285 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Age
    30
    Posts
    2,696
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Guejsn View Post
    Wow, you went all out, didn't you! NICE!


    Dosages/Timing

    IGF-2
    Dose 1 - 4 caps first thing in the morning (i.e. with Drive Dose 1 and Lipotrophin-AM Dose 1)
    Dose 2 - 4 caps last thing at night, just before you go to bed (i.e. with Lipotrophin-PM Dose)

    NeoVar Recomped
    Dose 1 - 3 caps immediate post-resistance (or cardio, if no resistance training and cardio instead) training AND THEN EAT A MEAL CONTAINING ~50g CARBOHYDRATES 15-20 MINUTES AFTERWARDS
    Dose 2 - 3 caps 15-20 minutes pre-meal with at least 50g carbohydrates (either earlier or later in the day)

    RPM
    Resistance Training Days
    Dose - 2-3 caps 60-80 minutes pre-resistance training (I would start with 2 caps to assess tolerance, and then go to 3 caps if ok)
    Non-Resistance Training Days
    Dose - 1-2 caps once daily (most often dosed first thing in the morning, but whenever you like, really; and this is OPTIONAL).

    Drive
    Resistance Training Days
    Dose 1 - 3 caps first thing in the morning (i.e. with IGF-2 Dose 1 and Lipotrophin-AM Dose 1)
    Dose 2 - 60-80 minutes pre-resistance training (i.e. with RPM dose)
    Non-Resistance Training Days
    Dose 1 - 3 caps first thing in the morning i.e. with IGF-2 Dose 1)
    Dose 2 - 3 caps 6-8 hours after Dose 1 (i.e. with Lipotrophin-PM Dose 2)

    Lipotrophin-AM
    Dose 1 - 3 caps first thing in the morning (i.e. with IGF-2 Dose 1 and Drive Dose 1)
    Dose 2 - 3 caps 6-8 hours after Dose 1 (i.e. early afternoon)

    Lipotrophin-PM
    Dose - 3 caps last thing at night (i.e. with IGF-2 Dose 2)


    Supplements you should Avoid

    You probably don't want to be taking too many other supplements, especially anything with more Icariin, Rhodiola Rosea, or Mucana Pruriens (i.e. L-Dopa) in.


    Supplements you should also be Using

    - Multivitamin
    - Good Fats
    - Protein

    You don't really need anything else, as this range will cover pretty much ALL your bases, from your creatine, to pre-workout, to testosterone boosters, AND fat burners.


    Products to be Taken with Food

    None of the products except NeoVar Recomped need to be taken 'with' food.

    As mentioned in the Dosages/Timing, NeoVar Recomped should be dosed 15-20 minutes BEFORE eating. The meal that follows it should contain at least 50g of carbohydrate. It doesn't matter WHAT kind of carbohydrate it is. Although post-resistance training you need simple (and complex) carbohydrates.

    Most of the other products are to be taken and are MOST effective on an 'empty' stomach (i.e. first thing in the morning or last thing at night).


    If you have any more questions, feel free to PM me, Orangepeel.


    NOTE: Sean, feel free to say something, as I know that both you and I have both used EVERY AN product ALL at once (not sure about the other reps?) Dirk also, an excellent source of advice.
    You've got it pretty much covered here babe. However, if there are any further questions you may have OP, feel free to pm me, or just post here.

    Cheers!
    "Never trust a b*tch because b*tches be crazy, now get out there and go crush some P***Y!" - Jerry Stiller.
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    Orangepeel's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    1,760
    Answers
    0

    WOOOW, I that's a serious answer haha! Thanks! I think my only question now is...when are you new 3 supps coming out??? I've been using animal pak forever now and I love it, but I wouldn't mind picking up your multi/EFA products and keep it all AN!

    EDIT: Im stupid, DEC 9.
  5. The Female Terminator
    Board Sponsor
    Rosie Chee's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  121 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    30
    Posts
    16,174
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Orangepeel View Post
    WOOOW, I that's a serious answer haha! Thanks! I think my only question now is...when are you new 3 supps coming out??? I've been using animal pak forever now and I love it, but I wouldn't mind picking up your multi/EFA products and keep it all AN!

    EDIT: Im stupid, DEC 9.
    No worries. Got to have you doing it RIGHT

    Also, you might not want to be using too many other stimulants at the same time (I know that RPM is not really a stimulant, per se, but with that and the Lipotrophin-AM you're getting enough caffeine).

    Yep. The AN multivitamin, antioxidant, and fish oil will be available for purchase from 9 December 2008 (I get mine next week)
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  6. Registered User
    Orangepeel's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    1,760
    Answers
    0

    how long of a break should I take and using stims for so long? Like use 8 weeks take 1 off?

    I used Shock Therapy (does this even have stims in it?) for 4 weeks, took 1.5 weeks off, started LEVI/DCP/NAPALM, Been using for 1.5 weeks so far, and will continue for about 1.5 more, then will start with this stack.

    Oh, an previous to what I just wrote I had never used any stim supps
  7. The Female Terminator
    Board Sponsor
    Rosie Chee's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  121 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    30
    Posts
    16,174
    Answers
    0

    'Cycles'


    Quote Originally Posted by Orangepeel View Post
    how long of a break should I take and using stims for so long? Like use 8 weeks take 1 off?
    Depends on the individual, really. This is entirely up to you. Although I would recommend no more than 12 weeks using stimulants, before taking at LEAST 2-4 weeks off (before beginning usage again).


    Quote Originally Posted by Orangepeel View Post
    I used Shock Therapy (does this even have stims in it?) for 4 weeks, took 1.5 weeks off, started LEVI/DCP/NAPALM, Been using for 1.5 weeks so far, and will continue for about 1.5 more, then will start with this stack.
    You should be ok, then, if you plan on using all the AN products AFTER you have finished with this stack.


    As for 'cycles' of these products:

    * NeoVar Recomped and Lipotrophin-PM can be used as staples (i.e. no need to cycle);
    * RPM and Drive, recommended use is 8-10 weeks, and then a 2-4 week break.
    * IGF-2, recommended to use for 8 weeks and then have 2-4 weeks break; however, you can do what I do and use it as a 'staple' by using it only on resistance training days for a couple of weeks after every 8 weeks.
    * Lipotrophin-AM, I would cycle on 8-12 weeks, off 2-4 weeks.

    However, you need to find what works for you. You may not need to cycle some as recommended, and others you may require longer usage or breaks.
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. For Sale: Many products, incredible deals! (Miscellaneous Products)
    By slimcharles in forum Supplement Auction
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-15-2010, 09:19 PM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-24-2009, 10:55 PM
  3. For Sale: MISC PUMP YOU UP PRODUCTS! (Miscellaneous Products)
    By bodybuilder19 in forum Supplement Auction
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-19-2009, 04:30 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in