Did RPM get reformulated?

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
This is the ingrediant profile online:
P-SARM Synthase AI
Icariin 50% Extract (research-grade)
Grape Seed Extract (specially extracted fir 98% Oligometric Proanthocyanidins)
L-Arginine Base
Naringin (98% Citrus Flavanoids extracted for Naringenin)

Methyl AMP Complex
Chocamine
Methyl Xanthine Anhydrous Caffeine

But got a new bottle and the list is different... whats up with this?

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
mine says:

Methyl Amp complex 210mg:
Caffine Anhydrous
Cocao Extract (std to 10% theobromine)
theobromine (99%)

P-SARM Synthase AI complex 290mg:
Grape Seed Extract (95% Oligometric Proanthocyanidins)
Epimedium extract (Icariin 40%)
Naringin (98% Extract)

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Yes, it did.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
RPM Reformulated

Yes, RPM was reformulated a little while back.

The new formula is:

Amount per capsule - 500mg:

P-SARM Synthase AI Complex (Proprietory Blend) - 290mg
L-Arginine
Grape Seed Extract (95% Oliogometric Proanthocynandins)
Epidemium Extracts (40% Icariin)
Naringin(98% Extract)

Methyl AMP Complex (Proprietory Blend) - 210mg
Cocao Extract (Standardized to 10% Theobromine)
Caffeine Anhydrous
Theobromine (99%)

Azaloth

Awards
Can someone provide some additional info about the reasoning behind the reformulation and what perfomance differences (if any) can be expected from RPM? I'm sure everyone who loved the original blend is eager to know.

Thanks!

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
There's a thread on this in the RPM section, one sec. Here we go, whew that was tough. There was also a reply by Lanbane I believe, coulnd't find it after 10 mins.

Here's the skinny:

Easy question first: "Why the hell is it called Big Block?"
Answer: It's an automotive analogy. (I guess you're not a gearhead...LOL) Back in the day during the reign of muscle cars, the big block V8s ruled the road. Ford 429s and 460s, Mopar 383s and 440s (and of course the 426 hemi), and Chevy 427s and 454s. Muscle cars...big blocks...you get the picture.

As for the chocamine: The original version contained the patented version of cocoa extract; Chocamine, which is standardized to 12% theobromine. Availability became unreliable plus the price went up every time we ordered it, so we had to seek alternatives. Standard cocao extract is standardized to 10% theobromine, so we made up the difference with pure theobromine - in fact we added a little more than that - so it's actually a little more potent than the original. All other main constituents are pretty much the same in either extract.

Methyl xanthine caffeine vs. "regular" caffeine: It's the same caffeine. No change in the capsule, only how it's written on the label. Our attorney now reviews all of our labels for DSHEA compliance, and use of the most common name is preferred.

240-Count DRIVE: On it's way. We call it "OVERDRIVE". (Another automotive analogy...LOL)

Hope that clears everything up.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/applied-nutriceuticals/106624-what-hell-rpm.html#post1608236

Also I'll get the label updated on NP for you guys :thumbsup:

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
have to say just as good as the old stuff!!! Last time used Drive, RPM and Neovar Recomp and loved it... this time stacked RPM with Plasma Jet and HOLY COW... day 1 was arms and it was insane. Energy was very high but calm... if that makes sense, I guess a very clean feeling. AND THE PUMPS!!! GEZZZ my arms blew up! They looked so huge, need to take a picture or measure before and after. I wish my arms looked like that all the time!