Which 3 products to stack?

scottyc33

Awards
Which 3 products (out of the 4 listed) should I stack?

NeoVar
Drive
RPM
IGF-2

I'm 33 years old - just got back to the gym 6 months ago after a multi-year hiatus.

My goals:

Increase Total and Free T
Increase LIBIDO / performance
Increase endurance / decrease recovery time
Minimize stimulant intake (I usually workout in the evenings)

Thanks!

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
NeoVar Recomped + IGF-2 + Drive

Which 3 products (out of the 4 listed) should I stack?

NeoVar
Drive
RPM
IGF-2

I'm 33 years old - just got back to the gym 6 months ago after a multi-year hiatus.

My goals:

Increase Total and Free T
Increase LIBIDO / performance
Increase endurance / decrease recovery time
Minimize stimulant intake (I usually workout in the evenings)

Thanks!
NeoVar Recomped + IGF-2 + Drive.

I'm assuming that by "Increase Total and Free T" you want to increase muscle mass; this stack will work damn well in doing this (as well as achieving all your other 'goals'. And adding Divanol in will also help increase the Free T more).

Make sure that your diet is spot on (especially if wanting mass, since you can train all you like and take all the products you like, but if this isn't right, then sometimes you're just wasting your time), since you're fairly recent back into things (this includes having the staple supplements). And train hard (and suitably) for your goals.

liquid

liquid

Awards
  • Established
RPM+IGF-2+Neovar.

I personally would go for RPM over Drive. However, you mentioned that you workout during evenings.
Have you tried the RPM/Drive samples before? I am pretty sure after you tried the RPM sample, the decision would be pretty clear.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
RPM+IGF-2+Neovar.

I personally would go for RPM over Drive. However, you mentioned that you workout during evenings.
Have you tried the RPM/Drive samples before? I am pretty sure after you tried the RPM sample, the decision would be pretty clear.
While RPM has caffeine in it, it is not predominantly designed to be a stimulant, and gives you a smooth energy (i.e. not like most stimulants). But, unless you go to bed very late, or don't mind staying awake all night, then it's not recommended to take RPM withIN 6 hours of when you plan to going to bed.

Quick comparison;

RPM:
* Energy without the jitters;
* Improves mental focus;
* Improves strength;
* Increases testosterone;
* Increases aggression; and
* Increases thermogenesis.

Drive:
* Increases muscle strength and speed(i.e. increases athletic performance);
* Increases endurance and stamina;
* Promotes lean dense muscle growth (i.e. increases testosterone);
* Improves recovery time;
* Enhances sexual performance (i.e. increases libido, especially if stacked with IGF-2); and is
* Stimulant free.

boogerboy

boogerboy

Awards
NeoVar Recomped + IGF-2 + Drive.
This is my favorite stack! I prefer Drive over RPM, I don't really need the energy, I go to the gym mentally ready!:bruce1:

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
This is my favorite stack! I prefer Drive over RPM, I don't really need the energy, I go to the gym mentally ready!:bruce1:
Personally...if I had my choice the best stack is DRIVE+IGF-2 with high dosages...then again I am a pretty big guy so I do not recommend that idea to most people.

However, The ultimate performance stack is the Fearsome Four...DRIVE/IGF-2/NeoVar: Recomped/RPM.

Nuff said!

cheers!:cheers:

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
...However, The ultimate performance stack is the Fearsome Four...DRIVE/IGF-2/NeoVar: Recomped/RPM.

Nuff said!

cheers!:cheers:
Very true. You most certainly notice the difference if even one of the four is missing from your supplement regime!