Applied Nutriceuticals Introduces 3 NEW PRODUCTS We got your staples covered

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
Here at APPNUT we want to make sure we have all of our customers bases covered. We want to make sure that when you go to the e-store and click our link that its the Only link you need to click that day. Instead of going here and there and everywhere, we felt it was time to round out the product line up and introduce the STAPLES

THE BASICS

First up to bat is Our Anti-Oxidant

Next is our Multi-Vitamin

EFA's

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
Looking good AppNut

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
I might aswell post in both theads!

NIce one guys! Keep it up! Woop! :drunk:

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

dpfisher

Cool. I love all the AN products, it's the one company where I know anything I get will be as good as advertised.

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Rev'd isn't dead- I was a little unhappy with the formula- so we put it on hold- I am a perfectionist by nature- and I wasn't happy about some of the results people were getting from the Rev'd- some people really liked it, but others really weren't feeling it as much as they should have.....

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I still have a pile of the original rev'd beta from like 6 or 8 months ago, the 00 red caps :D i liked that better than the more recent ones.

Gtarzan81

Gtarzan81

Awards
  • Established
I still have a pile of the original rev'd beta from like 6 or 8 months ago, the 00 red caps :D i liked that better than the more recent ones.
This might be the beta I did a few months back. That stuff was awesome.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Well, hey there, way to share the love, buddy! :D

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
...looking good - is this Rev'd some kind of suped-up RPM?

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
When will these badboys be available at NP?
They will be available from 9 December (not sure when on NutraPlanet, but shouldn't be too far off that date).

Azaloth

Awards
They will be available from 9 December (not sure when on NutraPlanet, but shouldn't be too far off that date).
Excellent, thanks. These will certainly find their way into my next order.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
planetfuzz

planetfuzz

Awards
  • Established
NICE!!!! AN is one of my favorite companies. Every product is just Grade A. Will be giving these a try for sure.

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
Applied Nutriceuticals was my first order of supps, and now they have all my daily goodies! and reasonably priced. It will be into feb though before I can buy again :(

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
Nice! Did you guys have an official mixer naming and smash some champange on it?

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Applied Nutriceuticals was my first order of supps, and now they have all my daily goodies! and reasonably priced. It will be into feb though before I can buy again :(
Yep. All we need is a protein, and I would never have to look anywhere else for anything!!!

Nice! Did you guys have an official mixer naming and smash some champange on it?
You'll have to ask the team in NC about that :)

07zx6r

Awards
Any estimate on when they will be available through NP? I am going to be placing an order once they have the Christmas/New Years sale. Hopefully these will be available by then.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Any estimate on when they will be available through NP? I am going to be placing an order once they have the Christmas/New Years sale. Hopefully these will be available by then.
I DO know that the staples have been distributed. But asking Steveoph (the NutraPlanet rep) when they will be available on NutraPlanet might be your best bet at getting a date for them.

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
At the moment i use NoXidant. Would it be overkill if i used Bio-Mend along with it. I see there ingredients are a lot different so would i be greatly benefiting myself by taking both?

I like to stay healthy :p

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
At the moment i use NoXidant. Would it be overkill if i used Bio-Mend along with it. I see there ingredients are a lot different so would i be greatly benefiting myself by taking both?

I like to stay healthy :p
It wouldn't hurt.

dg806

dg806

Enologist/Brewmaster/Damn good guy
Awards
  • Established
I like the anti ox formula!!

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established
wow, why am I just learning about this news ? its not on that other site ..........

Will you have these packaged as a Trio ? that might be cool :D

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
I love these. Biomend and omega essentials daily for me!

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I love these. Biomend and omega essentials daily for me!
Yep, On my second bottle of each. Complete-Balance, Bio-Mend, and Omega-Essentials are daily staples for me (as well as Lipotrophin-PM, NeoVar Recomped, OsteoSport, and IGF-2...)

iRishous

Awards
I'm liking Complete Balance, but is anyone else bothered by the smell. When I open the bottle it surprises me every time

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
these 3 are all for sure in my daily use. I understand the smell for sure though!

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm liking Complete Balance, but is anyone else bothered by the smell. When I open the bottle it surprises me every time
I don't notice any smell with Complete-Balance.

Aeternitatis

Aeternitatis

Awards
  • Established
What's it smell like? :laugh:

TheLastRonin

TheLastRonin

Awards
  • Established
I was just wondering was the Acai berry added to the formula freeze dried close to the source and then powdered? If so I am so going to be buying this.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I was just wondering was the Acai berry added to the formula freeze dried close to the source and then powdered? If so I am so going to be buying this.
Not sure. This wasn't listed on the COA; and something like this can't be tested for. However, generally most berries tagged for extracts are flash-frozen to seal in nutrient content and then extracted.

TheLastRonin

TheLastRonin

Awards
  • Established
Not sure. This wasn't listed on the COA; and something like this can't be tested for. However, generally most berries tagged for extracts are flash-frozen to seal in nutrient content and then extracted.
I would be interested to know the process used or the source as there are many ways to destroy the antioxidant properties contained within the berries. It seems like a stand up product though...your not going to have to twist my arm to try it lol.:laugh:

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would be interested to know the process used or the source as there are many ways to destroy the antioxidant properties contained within the berries. It seems like a stand up product though...your not going to have to twist my arm to try it lol.:laugh:
You would have to ask either Dirk or Don that (and you could understand if they did not tell you).

TheLastRonin

TheLastRonin

Awards
  • Established
You would have to ask either Dirk or Don that (and you could understand if they did not tell you).
Well in their source I would understand not bieng able to be privy to the information, as for the process, there are only 2 methods of extracting all the antioxidant containing nutrients without destroying them in the the process. I will PM them though, thanks again Rosie.:ninja: