anyone had good results from Lipotrophin AM? - AnabolicMinds.com

anyone had good results from Lipotrophin AM?

1. New Member
    Answers

anyone had good results from Lipotrophin AM?

I have noticed that alot of stim based products get a bad rap but to be honest I could really care less if the product is stim based or not. I am actually a lot more concerned about the results. I have recently started to take the Lipo AM with my RPM/Drive stack and I was wondering if anyone had any good or bad results as far as cutting fat. I would appreciate any good feedback from anyone. Thanks

2. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  123 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by michael021875 View Post
    I have noticed that alot of stim based products get a bad rap but to be honest I could really care less if the product is stim based or not. I am actually a lot more concerned about the results. I have recently started to take the Lipo AM with my RPM/Drive stack and I was wondering if anyone had any good or bad results as far as cutting fat. I would appreciate any good feedback from anyone. Thanks
    I no longer use Lipotrophin-AM (the only AN product that I DON'T use), because it gave me severe nausea.

However, from what I have read of others' usage of it, stacked with Lipotrophin-PM, it is very effective.

As far as fat loss, the RPM/Drive stack (provided that your diet and training, but especially DIET, is right) will do this well enough for you; adding in the Lipotrophin-AM will just 'help' it along.
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  3. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'3"  126 lbs.
    Answers

The only difference between the AM and the PM formula is the caffeine in the am versus banaba in the pm.

That being said I use the PM one and have had good results. I myself get plenty of caffeine so I never use the am.
    •   

4. New Member
    Answers

I use RPM, Drive, Lipo AM & PM for contest prep. I had fantastic results. I lost the fat was able to retain my muscle mass. For me this is a big deal. I lose muscle really fast. Also I never lost mymy strength. Actually for part of my contest prep I was able to gain strength and the last 2 weeks I held even.
    Usually the last 2 weeks I lose energy and strength. So yes it worked GREAT FOR ME.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Bloodwork results not so good.
    By ArnoldIsMyIdol in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 09-10-2008, 05:57 AM
  2. Has Anyone had good results with CLA?
    By colindep in forum Supplements
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 06-27-2007, 11:44 AM
  3. Anyone have good results from pre exhaustion?
    By jjm in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 07-17-2006, 11:59 AM
  4. Anyone have good results with TNE transdermal?
    By BigVrunga in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-10-2004, 01:10 PM
  5. Not sure if Im' seeing good results from T1/4AD
    By blown_stang in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 04-09-2004, 11:52 AM