neovar and water retention

pump3d

Awards
I searched, but I couldnt find whether or not the creatine in Neovar has the same water retention properties as regular creatine mono.

does it?

Xodus

Xodus

Awards
  • Established
Personally I did not experience the bloat on Neovar v.1 or v.2.

Xodus

Xodus

Awards
  • Established
and on other creatine monos?

I did get some water retention on regular creatine, but typically I am a non-responder to it. I LOVED Neovar!

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I enjoyed Neovar. I tend to bloat somewhat with mono but not with Neovar..you will gain water retention but not the bloat ppl complain about

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I did not bloat from Neo. Not a huge amount of water retention. I think it could be managed with some B6.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I searched, but I couldnt find whether or not the creatine in Neovar has the same water retention properties as regular creatine mono.

does it?
All creatine products have the potential for water retention, especially if taken with carbohydrates (for every gram of carbohydrate, your body stores 3g of water). However, the water stored is INTRAcellular (not extracellular), so, while you may experience water retention, no bloating per se should technically occur (rather a pump).

Personally I double-dose NeoVar Recomped on cheat and high calorie/carbohydrate days, and this prevents/eliminates any bloating or water retention the next day.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I did not bloat from Neo. Not a huge amount of water retention. I think it could be managed with some B6.
Care to elaborate on this particular usage of b6? I'm curious to know how it plays in the role of water retention and such.

Dosage recommendations??

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Care to elaborate on this particular usage of b6? I'm curious to know how it plays in the role of water retention and such.

Dosage recommendations??
Let me see if I can find any good studies. So far I'm finding the usage for water retention in dialysis patients.

My contest prep trainer had me use 3 doses of 50mg a day
1 in the am
2 at lunch
3 night time.
50mg a dose

Now I also used a few other things and I know Lasix is prefered but I have never used that. Any time I have dosed B6 for sodium induced water retention I have dropped the water.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice! Thanks for the insight Crader.

For the dialysis patients, it was probably utilized pre-dialysis to avoid excessive adema formation from extracellular electrolyte build-up, correct?

If so, then it may play a role as a renin-angiotensin antagonist to promote decrease sodium retention via nephronic tubule uptake. My interest is peaked as I've yet to hear of a substance(vitamin) that has played a role in this particular pathway, minus prescription diuretics.

Thanos

Thanos

Awards
Love this product. Makes you full cleanly without bloat