rpm or drive for mixed martial arts

v4nce

Awards
rpm: bigger stronger smarter

drive: anabolic androgenic unstoppable endurance

i lift, and i train mma cardio.

sucks i can only afford one.

i have a fight coming up and i want to have a pissed off adrenaline/aggression with good focus, so when i get hit in the face and my natural adrenaline kicks in i wont be afraid of **** and will be a beast

by the time i get it ill have 2 weeks of being on it of training b4 the fight

they have similar features need help

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

i have a fight coming up and i want to have a pissed off adrenaline/aggression with good focus, so when i get hit in the face and my natural adrenaline kicks in i wont be afraid of **** and will be a beast

Go with the DRIVE.

Thanos

Thanos

Awards

RPM will have you making him a bloody mess. 35-45 min before the fight. Go up one cap over your normal weight dosage.

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
i trained Brazillian Ju jitsu for about 6-8 months in Korea when i was stationed there I took drive sinc eth eclass was 8-10

and as you know endurance is key. im an out ofshape mess and drive worked wonders for me

kkschaef

kkschaef

Awards
I would go with Drive. Endurance is huge with any fight.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'd buy drive, and email us for some RPM samples, and save a servings worth of samples for pre-fight :)

v4nce

Awards
well i ordered rpm and im stoked to start using it, and it sucks i jumped the gun b/c i may have should of ordered drive cause cardio is a big issue in fighting i just didnt think there was pill that actually could make u train longer with out gasing,, always thought just training was the only way

o well, being stoked is a big part of a fight also lol

wish i could just order like 30 drive pills for cheap

v4nce

Awards
well i oredered rpm and i emailed alyson for some drive samples, hope i get some!!

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
luckily with you being relatively light, the drive samples will go further :)

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
How are the samples going for you, v4nce? Make sure that you stack the RPM and Drive together when using them, for maximum effect.

v4nce

Awards
j

the rpm is kick'n good, mainly aggression(thats what i want) with a constant awake/aware feeling

im supposed to be gettin the drive samples soon :)
should be anyday now

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
the rpm is kick'n good, mainly aggression(thats what i want) with a constant awake/aware feeling

im supposed to be gettin the drive samples soon :)
should be anyday now
Good.

Azaloth

Awards
I'd really try to do both if you can possibly afford it. You will have a big edge from the RPM... just make sure you start taking it in advance of the fight so any of the initial "stim jitters" you might get will have worn off.

I train MMA as well and know that one's heart can start pounding before a fight without any stims, so if you're taking a high dose of RPM, you could get a bit over stimulated unless you've already acclaimated to it.

Finally, I'd try to add in some Cordyceps if you can possibly squeeze it into your budget. I've found Cordy to be effective at boosting stamina and have used it effectively before MMA/BJJ bouts.

Good luck.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'd really try to do both if you can possibly afford it. You will have a big edge from the RPM... just make sure you start taking it in advance of the fight so any of the initial "stim jitters" you might get will have worn off.

I train MMA as well and know that one's heart can start pounding before a fight without any stims, so if you're taking a high dose of RPM, you could get a bit over stimulated unless you've already acclaimated to it.

Finally, I'd try to add in some Cordyceps if you can possibly squeeze it into your budget. I've found Cordy to be effective at boosting stamina and have used it effectively before MMA/BJJ bouts.

Good luck.
RPM DOESN'T have any stimulant-like effects such as jitters, etc.; the energy that it provides is SMOOTH, no matter how high you try to dose it!!!

Azaloth

Awards
RPM DOESN'T have any stimulant-like effects such as jitters, etc.; the energy that it provides is SMOOTH, no matter how high you try to dose it!!!
Perhaps I'm especially sensitive to stims (probably because I never drink coffee or soda), because I definitely felt some jitters the first few times I took it. With that said, I also got the alpha male and hyper-motivation feelings and had great results. After a week or so of use, the jitters also wore off, which is why I suggested this fellow start dosing it a few weeks prior to his fight. Before a fight your adenaline flows like mad anyway, so you don't want your body dealing with newly introduced substances if you can avoid it.

Bottom line - if he can load up on RPM, Drive, and ideally Cordyceps as well for 2 weeks leading up to his fight, he should be able to enter the ring feeling like a beast with maximum stamina, strength, and focus.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Perhaps I'm especially sensitive to stims (probably because I never drink coffee or soda), because I definitely felt some jitters the first few times I took it. With that said, I also got the alpha male and hyper-motivation feelings and had great results. After a week or so of use, the jitters also wore off, which is why I suggested this fellow start dosing it a few weeks prior to his fight. Before a fight your adenaline flows like mad anyway, so you don't want your body dealing with newly introduced substances if you can avoid it.

Bottom line - if he can load up on RPM, Drive, and ideally Cordyceps as well for 2 weeks leading up to his fight, he should be able to enter the ring feeling like a beast with maximum stamina, strength, and focus.
Interesting. I am sensitive to stimulants, and even 6 caps of RPM does NOTHING to me like even a cup of green tea (and look at how little STIMULANTS are in that) would!

v4nce

Awards
wow

i got the drive samples monday morning and i was hyped to start using them so i took 3 rpm and 1 drive and then 2 hours later i took one more rpm and drive and like seriouslyduring that whole time frame i was constantly moving and everyone in the ware house thought i was on drugs, lol i told them i left the needle in car jokingly but anyways

next day i trained mma cause i was off work and since my fight is this saturday, i took 2 rpm and 1 drive (didnt want to overdose and ruin my few days to train) i wasnt stoked but i didnt get tired quick.

i jogged/ran 5 minutes treadmill

3 min break just a warm up

heavy bag 3 minutes hitting non stop
1 min breather
heavybag groud and pound/transition/p[ick up slam 3 min
1 min breather
clinch work 3 min
3 min breather
treadmill 5 min

circuit routine 10 dips,10 pull ups,10 stomach things things
did 2 sets

simple stuff fopr like an hour

then before i left

lift heavy bag 10 times
hit heavy bag for 4 minutes 1 min break
ground and pound 2 minutes (couldnt swing with power anymore)
1 min
lifted heavy bag 10 times

i didnt get tired fast and thats what i noticed a lot

and today i took 3 rpm and 2 drive and WOW i was on fire all day and my friend robert was like man u must be on something u never do half this much work in this much time (im a lazy person at work) and i told him proudly i was taking rpm/drive etc

before i even took the pills and went to work i got up hour and half before work ran down the street and back then 10 squats with dumbells and then 15 push ups no break i did that 3 times

Agression was way up today 3 dudes at work were mad cause i was workin so fast and making them look bad and they were in there lazy corner smoking and i looked up and they were staring at me and i looked back up again and made eye contact again and i know when they are smoking in that corner And lookin at me they are talking **** lol and when i drove by on my pallet jack i flipped them off and was like keep talkin ya ****

and later 1 dude was like man u have a lot more anger this past week lol

this rpm/drive combo is AMAZING

rpm isnt worth much without drive, i have no idea why but u need both to get your moneys worth

sorry i typed all that but im still kinda stoked after a 10 hour shift that i was done in like 6-7 hours and just stood around and talked that last few hours while everyone else was still workin

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
...this rpm/drive combo is AMAZING

rpm isnt worth much without drive, i have no idea why but u need both to get your moneys worth
Yes, the RPM/Drive stack is amazing. but it's interesting that you would say that you don't think much of the RPM withOUT the Drive: Since RPM is the product that you will notice effects with from the FIRST dose; with Drive a sample is NOT enough to notice any effects.

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
Yes, the RPM/Drive stack is amazing. but it's interesting that you would say that you don't think much of the RPM withOUT the Drive: Since RPM is the product that you will notice effects with from the FIRST dose; with Drive a sample is NOT enough to notice any effects.
DRIVE needs to be taken at least 7-10 days before any judgment call can be made. DRIVE is a phenomenal product...for best results...I recommend that DRIVE be taken for 8 weeks...the results by its lonesome are great!

If you really want to enhance the effects of DRIVE though you should stack it with IGF-2...trust me on that one. I am most likely the most experienced user of IGF-2 in general as well stacking IGF-2 with DRIVE...you will not be disappointed with that stack.

Cheers!:cheers: