Lipo AM question

michael021875

Awards
I was just wondering how Lipo AM would stack with RPM and Drive. I mean would it work out fine or would it be overkill or even counterproductive? I usually take the Drive every day but the RPM I only take every other day pre workout. Any advise would be greatly appreciated. Thank You

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I was just wondering how Lipo AM would stack with RPM and Drive. I mean would it work out fine or would it be overkill or even counterproductive? I usually take the Drive every day but the RPM I only take every other day pre workout. Any advise would be greatly appreciated. Thank You
It would be ok. I had no problems using all three (as well as the rest of the AN range :D) simultaneously in the same period.

Are you planning on taking it every day or every other day?

And your goal is fat loss/definition and performance?

michael021875

Awards
Great! thanks for the advise. and yes that is exactly my goals. I think I will continue to take the drive and RPM as I am and then add the lipo every day. I am already impressed with the Drive/RPM stack and I would be shocked if I didn't get even better results from the Lipo.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Great! thanks for the advise. and yes that is exactly my goals. I think I will continue to take the drive and RPM as I am and then add the lipo every day. I am already impressed with the Drive/RPM stack and I would be shocked if I didn't get even better results from the Lipo.
You're welcome. If you can afford it, adding in Lipotrophin-PM would be a good idea, and stack it with Lipotrophin-AM, and pack in a "double punch", you might say.

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
You're welcome. If you can afford it, adding in Lipotrophin-PM would be a good idea, and stack it with Lipotrophin-AM, and pack in a "double punch", you might say.
Great answer Rosie :D
They work well together- but be wary- you might not need to take as much RPM/Drive- Lipo-AM and PM both have high-dose, high-extract GTE (98%)- and it inhibits the breakdown of many compounds- so it may be better to start low....

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
kkschaef

kkschaef

Awards
I use RPM, Drive, Lipo AM & PM and its fine to use them together. It gets me through contest prep with energy for my workouts and I never lost my strength at the end. So that is huge.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
How are you finding the Lipotrophin-AM, michael021875?

michael021875

Awards
I had to stop using it because it was giving me really bad stim headaches as well as nausia.....but I was thinking about trying the PM to see how that would work out

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I had to stop using it because it was giving me really bad stim headaches as well as nausia.....but I was thinking about trying the PM to see how that would work out
I actually had a similar reaction (nausea, and some mild acne) when using the Lipotrophin-AM, which is why it is now the only AN product that I do NOT use.

Lipotrophin-PM is EXCELLENT, though! That should work fine. And no stimulants in that to give you headaches.

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
Lipo-PM is a true diamond in the rough...its overlooked, but one of the most effective products on the market. Its really one of the best values for your money.

Cheers!:cheers:

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Lipo-PM is a true diamond in the rough...its overlooked, but one of the most effective products on the market. Its really one of the best values for your money.

Cheers!:cheers:
x 2. It is my favourite AN product (alongside IGF-2, of course!) Very UNDERrated, IMO :)