Osteo-Sport Review

rolandajoint

rolandajoint

Awards
  • Established
THE PROBLEM
The first 6-8 months that i was lifting, i was using less than proper form, not focusing on compound movements, and just generally not being as careful as i should be about my joints and tendons. I realized this and started paying more attention, stretching, focusing on multi-joint exercises, and just being cautious with this sport.

However, what started as a tiny little click in my left shoulder, soon developed into a painful and inhibiting click, along with a case of biceps tendonitis in my left arm. That was about 3-4 months ago. the pain had gotten so bad that i had to stop all most all lifting, minus a few things like squats and deads. my doctor gave me ibuprofen for my tendonitis, and told me to rest it up for at least 2 weeks before doing anything that would involve movement of my shoulder joint.

2 weeks of ibuprofen passed, dosing it at 600mg twice a day. NOTHING. The pain seemed to go away for maybe an hour or 2, and would shortly return. I decided that i would be needing more than 2 weeks off, and something more powerful than just some ibuprofen.

I turned to cissus. i had read the research, and was blown away by it. i picked up some super cissus rx by usp, and dosed it high for 2 weeks. it helped a lot. but it my shoulder was still not feeling that good.

THE SOLUTION
THEN, i turned to my good friends at Applied Nutriceuticals, who just released their newest joint formulation, OSTEO-SPORT. it didnt just have cissus, it contained a whole arsenal of ingredients for COMPLETE joint health. Let me share some feelings on the product and why i loved it:

BREAKDOWN
•Instant Relief - I noticed instant relief from my tendonitis because of the cissus. Within my first 2 or 3 days of using it, i noticed decreased inflammation, no pain the morning, no pain from a sudden or jerky movement, nothing.

•Long Term Relief - Having the pain and discomfort go away, and stay away, was a huge benefit. It allowed me to start doing light rehab type exercises faster than i had anticipated. Within just a couple weeks i was able to do very light sets of shoulder press and bench press/push ups, something which was impossible previously without an immense amount of pain.

•Joint Mobility - The clicks in my shoulder: gone after just a couple weeks. not to mention they are STILL gone. I believe this is from the hyluronic acid. i noticed this effect a little bit while using Animal Flex, but i think OSTEO-SPORT has a more effective dose because it was more pronounced and its not just a temporary fix.

•Excellent Price - Being under 200 pounds, i can use an entire bottle for almost 40 days, and i pay 42 bucks. If you were to buy Super Cissus RX or Cissus by Primaforce, you pay 30 bucks and get about 2 weeks of a product. Not to mention, you only get cissus with either of those. With OSTEO-SPORT, you pay for the cissus, along with a whole slew of other joint and tendon ingredients including glucosamine, vitamin c, hyaluronic acid, chondroiton, and msm.

•Simple Dosage Schedule - For me, its 4 caps, once a day, usually in the morning with breakfast. Having only one dose makes it incredibly easy as opposed to other products where its 2-3 caps 2-3 times per day.

CLOSING
Here is a link to the log i kept during the first bottle of osteo-sport i used. i am almost finished with my 2nd bottle, and third bottle is on the way which is courtest of AN which will be used for a sponsored log in the next few weeks.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/103206-applied-nutriceutical-s.html

if you have further questions about my review or my experience, feel free to ask.

-Roland

Thanos

Thanos

Awards
Great Review. It worked very well for my father and me too. I plug it every chance I get.

WATERLOGGED

WATERLOGGED

supreme being
Awards
  • Established
Applied ...i'm 235lbs w/ 15%bf+- i already had a problem with my shoulder clicking /pain ! but it was manageable ! till one day maxing bench i trashed it ! now it hurts to do lateral movements a lot ed !, so with this knoledge should i take the max wich is 5 since i'm this weight or should i take a dose useing my lean body mass weight ?thanks
oh and sorry about jackin this mans thread i just fogot to start my thread !

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
THE PROBLEM
The first 6-8 months that i was lifting, i was using less than proper form, not focusing on compound movements, and just generally not being as careful as i should be about my joints and tendons. I realized this and started paying more attention, stretching, focusing on multi-joint exercises, and just being cautious with this sport.

However, what started as a tiny little click in my left shoulder, soon developed into a painful and inhibiting click, along with a case of biceps tendonitis in my left arm. That was about 3-4 months ago. the pain had gotten so bad that i had to stop all most all lifting, minus a few things like squats and deads. my doctor gave me ibuprofen for my tendonitis, and told me to rest it up for at least 2 weeks before doing anything that would involve movement of my shoulder joint.

2 weeks of ibuprofen passed, dosing it at 600mg twice a day. NOTHING. The pain seemed to go away for maybe an hour or 2, and would shortly return. I decided that i would be needing more than 2 weeks off, and something more powerful than just some ibuprofen.

I turned to cissus. i had read the research, and was blown away by it. i picked up some super cissus rx by usp, and dosed it high for 2 weeks. it helped a lot. but it my shoulder was still not feeling that good.

THE SOLUTION
THEN, i turned to my good friends at Applied Nutriceuticals, who just released their newest joint formulation, OSTEO-SPORT. it didnt just have cissus, it contained a whole arsenal of ingredients for COMPLETE joint health. Let me share some feelings on the product and why i loved it:

BREAKDOWN
•Instant Relief - I noticed instant relief from my tendonitis because of the cissus. Within my first 2 or 3 days of using it, i noticed decreased inflammation, no pain the morning, no pain from a sudden or jerky movement, nothing.

•Long Term Relief - Having the pain and discomfort go away, and stay away, was a huge benefit. It allowed me to start doing light rehab type exercises faster than i had anticipated. Within just a couple weeks i was able to do very light sets of shoulder press and bench press/push ups, something which was impossible previously without an immense amount of pain.

•Joint Mobility - The clicks in my shoulder: gone after just a couple weeks. not to mention they are STILL gone. I believe this is from the hyluronic acid. i noticed this effect a little bit while using Animal Flex, but i think OSTEO-SPORT has a more effective dose because it was more pronounced and its not just a temporary fix.

•Excellent Price - Being under 200 pounds, i can use an entire bottle for almost 40 days, and i pay 42 bucks. If you were to buy Super Cissus RX or Cissus by Primaforce, you pay 30 bucks and get about 2 weeks of a product. Not to mention, you only get cissus with either of those. With OSTEO-SPORT, you pay for the cissus, along with a whole slew of other joint and tendon ingredients including glucosamine, vitamin c, hyaluronic acid, chondroiton, and msm.

•Simple Dosage Schedule - For me, its 4 caps, once a day, usually in the morning with breakfast. Having only one dose makes it incredibly easy as opposed to other products where its 2-3 caps 2-3 times per day.

CLOSING
Here is a link to the log i kept during the first bottle of osteo-sport i used. i am almost finished with my 2nd bottle, and third bottle is on the way which is courtest of AN which will be used for a sponsored log in the next few weeks.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/103206-applied-nutriceutical-s.html

if you have further questions about my review or my experience, feel free to ask.

-Roland
Awesome review, thanks, Roland. Yeah, I am loving the OsteoSport as well. And it's so much more convenient than taking 10 caps of Osteobolin-C spread out over 4 doses at different times during the day!

Applied ...i'm 235lbs w/ 15%bf+- i already had a problem with my shoulder clicking /pain ! but it was manageable ! till one day maxing bench i trashed it ! now it hurts to do lateral movements a lot ed !, so with this knoledge should i take the max wich is 5 since i'm this weight or should i take a dose useing my lean body mass weight ?thanks
Dose at 5 caps first thing in the morning WL (dosage is based upon TOTAL weight).

The Tanya

The Tanya

AN Rep
Awards
E-mail us if you want to do a log.....It would be interesting to see the results you will get...

[email protected]