- 10-25-2008, 07:33 PM
Q: How long will it take to feel the positive benefits of Osteo-Sport?
A: If taken at the recommended dosage, you should feel some reduction of joint and tendon pain within a few days. In order to experience the full healing and repair effects of the compound, 2-3 weeks of usage is often necessary. Long term users report continuous improvement over time.
Back to top
Q: What makes Osteo-Sport different than other bone and joint health products?
A: Osteo-Sport employs a completely different approach to joint support. Rather than focusing solely on the long term healing benefits of glucosamine and chondroitin, Osteo-Sport combines short, intermediate, and long-acting factors that have been scientifically proven to aide in joint tissue repair while also cushioning, lubricating and reducing inflammation quickly. The result is faster, more complete relief than any other product has delivered before.
Back to top
Q: I’m not an athlete but still need a joint support product. Will Osteo-Sport work for me?
A: Absolutely. Athletes put greater stress and demands on their joints, tendons, and muscles, so many times traditional products don’t deliver adequate relief. Osteo-Sport’s multi-angle approach provides benefits to more different types of joint-related issues than any other product so not only will it work for less active people, it will work better than what they’ve been taking in the past.
Back to top
Q: Has there been any scientific research on the healing potential of Osteo-Sport?
A: There are dozens if not hundreds of studies on the constituents in Osteo-Sport that provide conclusive evidence of their effectiveness. Many of these are cited and referenced in the Osteo-Sport technical write-up found on this web site.
Back to to
Q: Is it safe to use Osteo-Sport for long periods of time, or should I cycle it?
A: Osteo-Sport is very safe and can be taken continuously for both new and old injuries. It also serves as a great preventative supplement, as it helps keep connective tissue healthy and less prone to injury.
Back to top
Q:Why is vitamin C necessary in the formula?
A: Vitamin C is an important part of the Osteo-Sport formula, because it converts proline to hydroxyproline, the main substance needed for the formation of collagen which is what aids in the natural development of tissue remodeling.
Back to top
Q: Who can benefit from taking Osteo-Sport?
A: This product is useful for any male or female over the age of 18 and who is had or currently has bone, tendon, or joint issues. It also can safely be used by anyone who is simply looking to maintain good connective tissue health. Virtually everyone can benefit from this product.
Back to top
Q: What supplements do you recommend while taking Osteo-Sport to maximize results?
A: We recommend whey protein supplementation, with a goal of attaining 1-1.5 grams of protein per day per pound of bodyweight. Additionally, we strongly encourage the use of an essential fatty acid product with omega 3/6/9 and a good multivitamin with minerals.toes-on-the-nose.blogspot.com Deployed blogging
- 10-25-2008, 07:34 PM
Joint-Glide™ Mobility Complex:
* Cetylmyristoleate (CMO) is a substance similar to fatty acids that has been shown to aid in joint lubrication and mobility, and has also been shown to have some marked anti-inflammatory properties.
* Bromelain is an enzyme derived from pineapples that works by blocking harmful metabolites such as leukotrienes and neutrophils that accelerate and worsen the inflammatory process. Bromelain has been successfully used to alleviate pain and inflammation resulting from sports injuries, trauma, arthritis, and other kinds of swelling.
* Hyaluronic Acid is naturally occurring substance used to treat pain and mobility issues in the joints, and is believed to increase the viscosity of joint fluid (synovial fluid); hence lubricating and cushioning the joint and producing an analgesic effect.
* Bioperine® is a pure form of piperine that is derived from the black pepper that promotes nutrient absorption by interacting with the surface of the intestinal tract. The use of Bioperine greatly enhances the effectiveness of the other compounds in Osteo-Sport by slowing their absorption for more consistent, complete utilization.
CQC² Joint Regeneration Matrix™
* Cissus Quadrangularis is an Ayurvedic herb that has been shown to accelerate healing in bone fractures, and taking cissus can also mitigate tendon, ligament, joint and cartilage damage; acting as an analgesic while at the same time inhibiting inflammation-related damage.
* Curcumin (turmeric) is another Ayurvedic herb historically used as a remedy for joint pain and arthritis, and has also been used to treat a variety of inflammation-based ailments.
* Glucosamine Sulfate is commonly used for the treatment of osteoarthritis, and because it is a precursor for glycosaminoglycans, which major active components of joint cartilage. By increasing glycosaminoglycans, users of supplemental glucosamine may help to rebuild cartilage and slow or halt the advancement of certain types of arthritis.
* Chondroitin Sulfate has a number of positive effects including acting as an anti-inflammatory. It stimulates the synthesis of proteoglycans and hyaluronic acid to promote greater joint lubrication. It also helps decrease the catabolic activity of chondrocytes, which helps minimize joint tissue degradation over time.
* MSM (Methylsulfonylmethane) The sulfur found in MSM helps maintain the structure of connective tissue by forming cross-linkages through disulfide bonds, i.e., sulfur strengthens the tissues that make up the joint.
Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C) is an important compound in immune function and tissue repair. It is required for the synthesis of important neurotransmitters, amino acids, and the synthesis of connective tissues.toes-on-the-nose.blogspot.com Deployed blogging
10-29-2008, 04:36 PM
10-30-2008, 04:05 AM
10-30-2008, 10:42 AM
Hey outside backer, I was wondering if you guys gave out any free samples of this stuff. I play college football and the season has given me an absolute beating so far. My shins knees ankles and right shoulder are so inflamed every day that I am unable to practice without 3-4 motrin. Just about all the guys on the team relie on Ibuprofen to just get through practice and they always ask me if theres any supplement that will help. I really wana purchase bottles of your product if it can help me out, but its quite expensive for only 30 days for me. Thanks for any help.
10-30-2008, 08:56 PM
10-30-2008, 08:58 PM
10-30-2008, 09:34 PM
shoulder joint pain and biceps tendonitis. has also help a bit with my knees, but not a great deal as they werent in that bad of shape to begin with.
10-30-2008, 10:33 PM
Yeah thats really the reason i wana test it. A lot of people use it for aches and pains and such. For the last two and a half months every single day i wake up and feel like i sqauted 405 for 5 sets of ten ran ten miles on the beach and went 15 rounds with the iceman.
Football season is rough, so rough that my ankles and shins are so stiff in the morning i cant walk barefoot... Also i really cant run without some serious overdosing of anti inflamtoires. Im hoping osteo sport not only will help the inflamation go away, but heal the tendons and make the pain in my hammy go away.
10-30-2008, 10:54 PM
honestly AN is a reputable company who has nothing but solid products in their line up. i say give it a shot.
11-02-2008, 01:34 PM
[email protected] uticals.com, and she should be able to hook you up with a sample.
11-02-2008, 02:27 PM
11-02-2008, 06:35 PM
Im going to be doing a log after im done on it comparing Animal flex and this. The price is quite high and don't know if I'll be able to take it all the time. great ingredients though. Animal flex is treating me good right now and its only been like two weeks or less I think none the less good stuff and my joints feel better. Ive been using joint supplements for at least six years.
Facebook John Smeton Fitness
11-03-2008, 03:23 PM
yeah animal flex seems to be more for joints and such. Im taking osteo sport for muscles and tendons and such. Basically all the wear and tear on my connective tissue from football. There are a ton of products that help with joints, but very very few for muscles.
11-03-2008, 04:21 PM
11-03-2008, 07:49 PM
yeah im gonna run my log soon with considerable amount of soft tissue damage so ill let you know how it goes for me and what i think... good luck and hopefully it goes on sale soon
11-19-2008, 06:55 PM
I just got this. It says I should take 3 pills. I did it all at once. Is that okay?
BTW I'm including it in my current log (bulking with white flood) in case anyone wants to follow along or help me out with my experience.
11-19-2008, 09:46 PM
11-20-2008, 01:04 AM
11-20-2008, 03:07 PM
11-20-2008, 03:13 PM
what's the half life of osteo sport? I was planning on getting this for my knees. Since working legs more, they hurt right on the top edge of the knee cap when I walk or press on it. Should I go with Animal flex instead?
11-20-2008, 07:13 PM
Dirk Tanis, BA, MSci
Chief Operating Officer, Applied Nutriceuticals
12-05-2008, 03:15 PM
12-05-2008, 08:23 PM
12-08-2008, 02:31 PM
The CGC2 Joint Regeneration Matrix which contains the Cissus, Glucosamine, Chondroitin, MSM AND Turmeric is only 115mg total (per capsule).
Is that really enough to do anything?