Osteo-Sport FAQ

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
Q: How long will it take to feel the positive benefits of Osteo-Sport?

A: If taken at the recommended dosage, you should feel some reduction of joint and tendon pain within a few days. In order to experience the full healing and repair effects of the compound, 2-3 weeks of usage is often necessary. Long term users report continuous improvement over time.

Q: What makes Osteo-Sport different than other bone and joint health products?

A: Osteo-Sport employs a completely different approach to joint support. Rather than focusing solely on the long term healing benefits of glucosamine and chondroitin, Osteo-Sport combines short, intermediate, and long-acting factors that have been scientifically proven to aide in joint tissue repair while also cushioning, lubricating and reducing inflammation quickly. The result is faster, more complete relief than any other product has delivered before.

Q: I’m not an athlete but still need a joint support product. Will Osteo-Sport work for me?

A: Absolutely. Athletes put greater stress and demands on their joints, tendons, and muscles, so many times traditional products don’t deliver adequate relief. Osteo-Sport’s multi-angle approach provides benefits to more different types of joint-related issues than any other product so not only will it work for less active people, it will work better than what they’ve been taking in the past.

Q: Has there been any scientific research on the healing potential of Osteo-Sport?

A: There are dozens if not hundreds of studies on the constituents in Osteo-Sport that provide conclusive evidence of their effectiveness. Many of these are cited and referenced in the Osteo-Sport technical write-up found on this web site.

Back to to
Q: Is it safe to use Osteo-Sport for long periods of time, or should I cycle it?

A: Osteo-Sport is very safe and can be taken continuously for both new and old injuries. It also serves as a great preventative supplement, as it helps keep connective tissue healthy and less prone to injury.

Q:Why is vitamin C necessary in the formula?

A: Vitamin C is an important part of the Osteo-Sport formula, because it converts proline to hydroxyproline, the main substance needed for the formation of collagen which is what aids in the natural development of tissue remodeling.

Q: Who can benefit from taking Osteo-Sport?

A: This product is useful for any male or female over the age of 18 and who is had or currently has bone, tendon, or joint issues. It also can safely be used by anyone who is simply looking to maintain good connective tissue health. Virtually everyone can benefit from this product.

Q: What supplements do you recommend while taking Osteo-Sport to maximize results?

A: We recommend whey protein supplementation, with a goal of attaining 1-1.5 grams of protein per day per pound of bodyweight. Additionally, we strongly encourage the use of an essential fatty acid product with omega 3/6/9 and a good multivitamin with minerals.

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
write up

Osteo-Sport™

Joint-Glide™ Mobility Complex:

* Cetylmyristoleate (CMO) is a substance similar to fatty acids that has been shown to aid in joint lubrication and mobility, and has also been shown to have some marked anti-inflammatory properties.
* Bromelain is an enzyme derived from pineapples that works by blocking harmful metabolites such as leukotrienes and neutrophils that accelerate and worsen the inflammatory process. Bromelain has been successfully used to alleviate pain and inflammation resulting from sports injuries, trauma, arthritis, and other kinds of swelling.
* Hyaluronic Acid is naturally occurring substance used to treat pain and mobility issues in the joints, and is believed to increase the viscosity of joint fluid (synovial fluid); hence lubricating and cushioning the joint and producing an analgesic effect.
* Bioperine® is a pure form of piperine that is derived from the black pepper that promotes nutrient absorption by interacting with the surface of the intestinal tract. The use of Bioperine greatly enhances the effectiveness of the other compounds in Osteo-Sport by slowing their absorption for more consistent, complete utilization.

CQC² Joint Regeneration Matrix™

* Cissus Quadrangularis is an Ayurvedic herb that has been shown to accelerate healing in bone fractures, and taking cissus can also mitigate tendon, ligament, joint and cartilage damage; acting as an analgesic while at the same time inhibiting inflammation-related damage.
* Curcumin (turmeric) is another Ayurvedic herb historically used as a remedy for joint pain and arthritis, and has also been used to treat a variety of inflammation-based ailments.
* Glucosamine Sulfate is commonly used for the treatment of osteoarthritis, and because it is a precursor for glycosaminoglycans, which major active components of joint cartilage. By increasing glycosaminoglycans, users of supplemental glucosamine may help to rebuild cartilage and slow or halt the advancement of certain types of arthritis.
* Chondroitin Sulfate has a number of positive effects including acting as an anti-inflammatory. It stimulates the synthesis of proteoglycans and hyaluronic acid to promote greater joint lubrication. It also helps decrease the catabolic activity of chondrocytes, which helps minimize joint tissue degradation over time.
* MSM (Methylsulfonylmethane) The sulfur found in MSM helps maintain the structure of connective tissue by forming cross-linkages through disulfide bonds, i.e., sulfur strengthens the tissues that make up the joint.

Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C) is an important compound in immune function and tissue repair. It is required for the synthesis of important neurotransmitters, amino acids, and the synthesis of connective tissues.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Great Product! Worked very well and fast!
Yes. Once I started taking 4 caps first thing daily, instead of spreading them out at 1 cap four times a day, it worked like a charm :)

pavb10

pavb10

Awards
  • Established
Hey outside backer, I was wondering if you guys gave out any free samples of this stuff. I play college football and the season has given me an absolute beating so far. My shins knees ankles and right shoulder are so inflamed every day that I am unable to practice without 3-4 motrin. Just about all the guys on the team relie on Ibuprofen to just get through practice and they always ask me if theres any supplement that will help. I really wana purchase bottles of your product if it can help me out, but its quite expensive for only 30 days for me. Thanks for any help.

rolandajoint

rolandajoint

Awards
  • Established
Hey outside backer, I was wondering if you guys gave out any free samples of this stuff. I play college football and the season has given me an absolute beating so far. My shins knees ankles and right shoulder are so inflamed every day that I am unable to practice without 3-4 motrin. Just about all the guys on the team relie on Ibuprofen to just get through practice and they always ask me if theres any supplement that will help. I really wana purchase bottles of your product if it can help me out, but its quite expensive for only 30 days for me. Thanks for any help.
it will definitely help you man. after 10-14 days it will have been worth it. ill have a nice little review up soon. and in comparison to super cissus rx by usp, you will get about double the amount of servings for a little more.

rolandajoint

rolandajoint

Awards
  • Established
shoulder joint pain and biceps tendonitis. has also help a bit with my knees, but not a great deal as they werent in that bad of shape to begin with.

pavb10

pavb10

Awards
  • Established
Yeah thats really the reason i wana test it. A lot of people use it for aches and pains and such. For the last two and a half months every single day i wake up and feel like i sqauted 405 for 5 sets of ten ran ten miles on the beach and went 15 rounds with the iceman.

Football season is rough, so rough that my ankles and shins are so stiff in the morning i cant walk barefoot... Also i really cant run without some serious overdosing of anti inflamtoires. Im hoping osteo sport not only will help the inflamation go away, but heal the tendons and make the pain in my hammy go away.

rolandajoint

rolandajoint

Awards
  • Established
honestly AN is a reputable company who has nothing but solid products in their line up. i say give it a shot.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
E-mail Alyson at [email protected], and she should be able to hook you up with a sample.

pavb10

pavb10

Awards
  • Established
I actaully got a sponsored run on it coming soon!!!!!!

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Im going to be doing a log after im done on it comparing Animal flex and this. The price is quite high and don't know if I'll be able to take it all the time. great ingredients though. Animal flex is treating me good right now and its only been like two weeks or less I think none the less good stuff and my joints feel better. Ive been using joint supplements for at least six years.

pavb10

pavb10

Awards
  • Established
yeah animal flex seems to be more for joints and such. Im taking osteo sport for muscles and tendons and such. Basically all the wear and tear on my connective tissue from football. There are a ton of products that help with joints, but very very few for muscles.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
yeah animal flex seems to be more for joints and such. Im taking osteo sport for muscles and tendons and such. Basically all the wear and tear on my connective tissue from football. There are a ton of products that help with joints, but very very few for muscles.
yes thats the reason I'm ready to try it. Can this can be put on sale for Christmas?

Last edited:
pavb10

pavb10

Awards
  • Established
yeah im gonna run my log soon with considerable amount of soft tissue damage so ill let you know how it goes for me and what i think... good luck and hopefully it goes on sale soon

Emerge

Emerge

Awards
  • Established
I just got this. It says I should take 3 pills. I did it all at once. Is that okay?

BTW I'm including it in my current log (bulking with white flood) in case anyone wants to follow along or help me out with my experience.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I just got this. It says I should take 3 pills. I did it all at once. Is that okay?

BTW I'm including it in my current log (bulking with white flood) in case anyone wants to follow along or help me out with my experience.
Yep. 3 caps all at once first thing in the morning, and you're done and dusted for the rest of the day :)

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
ABNRanger

ABNRanger

Awards
  • Established
what's the half life of osteo sport? I was planning on getting this for my knees. Since working legs more, they hurt right on the top edge of the knee cap when I walk or press on it. Should I go with Animal flex instead?

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
what's the half life of osteo sport? I was planning on getting this for my knees. Since working legs more, they hurt right on the top edge of the knee cap when I walk or press on it. Should I go with Animal flex instead?
hyaluronic- skin- 1 minute; tissue 24-48 hours
bioperine- 33 hours
MSM- 12 hours
vitamin c- 30 minutes
chondroitin- 12-24 hours
glucosamine- 2.1 hours
CMO- 2 days (based on metabolism of other fatty acids)
cissus- no data
bromelain- 6-9 hours
turmeric- 50 minutes

IvyLeaguePump

IvyLeaguePump

Awards
it will definitely help you man. after 10-14 days it will have been worth it. ill have a nice little review up soon. and in comparison to super cissus rx by usp, you will get about double the amount of servings for a little more.

Hey man, do you have that comparison with Super Cissus available? If so, I'd like to check it out. Thanks!

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey man, do you have that comparison with Super Cissus available? If so, I'd like to check it out. Thanks!
SuperCissus is JUST Cissus Quadrangularis (i.e. similar to Osteobolin-C, except the latter has 150mg less Cissus, and also contains Vitamin C); whereas OsteoSport has a whole host of other ingredients specific to joint health, and therefore should be far MORE effective.

scottyc33

Awards
The CGC2 Joint Regeneration Matrix which contains the Cissus, Glucosamine, Chondroitin, MSM AND Turmeric is only 115mg total (per capsule).

Is that really enough to do anything?

pavb10

pavb10

Awards
  • Established
This stuff was awesome and really helped get rid of the tendonitous in my shoulder after about nine days....Awesome stuff!!!

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The CGC2 Joint Regeneration Matrix which contains the Cissus, Glucosamine, Chondroitin, MSM AND Turmeric is only 115mg total (per capsule).

Is that really enough to do anything?
It's not so much about how much of something is in there, or any specific ingredients, but the product as a WHOLE. Try it and see for yourself what all the fuss is about!!!

This stuff was awesome and really helped get rid of the tendonitous in my shoulder after about nine days....Awesome stuff!!!
x 2. When I'm using OsteoSport I have NO joint issues (and I have bad hips and knees) within a couple of days!!!

R-Mac

R-Mac

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Quick question on when to take the all in one a.m.dose. Is it to be taken prior to food with fluids just like cissus, say 10-15 minutes before food consumption?

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Quick question on when to take the all in one a.m.dose. Is it to be taken prior to food with fluids just like cissus, say 10-15 minutes before food consumption?
Take it first thing in the morning (i.e. when you get up). BEFORE food. With water, yes.

R-Mac

R-Mac

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Take it first thing in the morning (i.e. when you get up). BEFORE food. With water, yes.
perfect that's what I have been doing for the first two days just wanted to make sure. thanks rosie

I'm looking forward to giving this a run in hopes to clear up my nagging shoulder injury

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
perfect that's what I have been doing for the first two days just wanted to make sure. thanks rosie

I'm looking forward to giving this a run in hopes to clear up my nagging shoulder injury
No worries, R-Mac. If you're going to use something, may as well do it properly! :p

Honestly, you should be seeing decrease or elimination of pain and any other issues within a few days (I know that I did, once I started dosing properly).

DrakeC

DrakeC

Awards
This stuff is magic! Ive had a bad shoulder for years and have tried everything under the sun but nothing worked. After about 2 weeks on osteosport i can do shoulder presses without that damn clicking and best of all NO PAIN!

You guys rock. Do i need to cycle this stuff or is it ok to stay on long term?

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This stuff is magic! Ive had a bad shoulder for years and have tried everything under the sun but nothing worked. After about 2 weeks on osteosport i can do shoulder presses without that damn clicking and best of all NO PAIN!

You guys rock. Do i need to cycle this stuff or is it ok to stay on long term?
Thanks for the positive feedback.

Yep, ok to stay on it long term. Although, you can cycle off it for 1-2 weeks every 8 weeks if you like (I personally wouldn't, but that's just me).

kkschaef

kkschaef

Awards
I ran out of the OsteoSport and i'm feeling the pain in my knees and my tendonitis in my wrists are acting up again. Sometimes you don't really notice the benefit until you stop using it. I need more and fast......

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I ran out of the OsteoSport and i'm feeling the pain in my knees and my tendonitis in my wrists are acting up again. Sometimes you don't really notice the benefit until you stop using it. I need more and fast......
I notice the aches etc. when I stop using it as well. Which means that it's a STAPLE for me now :)

Urban Monk

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I was taking 2 caps of this w/ breakfast, 2 caps with lunch, and 2 with dinner. I had them with food, was I doing this wrong? I did feel some great results, but if I take all 6 caps in the morning, will the results be even better?

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I was taking 2 caps of this w/ breakfast, 2 caps with lunch, and 2 with dinner. I had them with food, was I doing this wrong? I did feel some great results, but if I take all 6 caps in the morning, will the results be even better?
I would recommend that you take 5 caps first thing in the morning, instead of splitting the dose up (when you split the dose up you don't get the full benefit of the Hyaluronic Acid, which is a mistake I made when I was beta-testing Osteosport), to get the best results.

hibbs82

Awards
Does this need to be taken with or close to eating food to be most affective or can you eat say an hour after taking the dose? Is it less beneficial to take it late in the evening before sleeping?

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Does this need to be taken with or close to eating food to be most affective or can you eat say an hour after taking the dose? Is it less beneficial to take it late in the evening before sleeping?
No it does not need to be taken with or close to food to be effective. To get the most benefit from OsteoSport dose first thing in the morning when you get up (and you only need to dose once daily).

~Rosie
Team APPNUT

hibbs82

Awards
No it does not need to be taken with or close to food to be effective. To get the most benefit from OsteoSport dose first thing in the morning when you get up (and you only need to dose once daily).

~Rosie
Team APPNUT
Thanks. Wasn't sure as a lot of Glucosamine/MSM/Chrondroitin supplements I have seen say to take with food. Although this also has cissus etc in it making it different. I will give this a go.

:)

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks. Wasn't sure as a lot of Glucosamine/MSM/Chrondroitin supplements I have seen say to take with food. Although this also has cissus etc in it making it different. I will give this a go.

:)
OsteoSport is definitely a one-of-a-kind product.

Let use know how you find it.

~Rosie
Team APPNUT

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
OsteoSport is definitely a one-of-a-kind product.

Let use know how you find it.

~Rosie
Team APPNUT
I just got done with another bottle of Osteo-sport and my joints felt better.

On the Osteobolin-C do people dose the same way as osteo-sport before the first meal or would taking them with the first meal be as effective and would work?

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I just got done with another bottle of Osteo-sport and my joints felt better.

On the Osteobolin-C do people dose the same way as osteo-sport before the first meal or would taking them with the first meal be as effective and would work?
You can take Osteobolin-C with or without food (same as you can with OsteoSport).

The dosing/timing recommended as most effective for Osteobolin-C is:

Resistance Training Days
Dose 1 - first thing in the morning
Dose 2 - 40 min pre-gym
Dose 3 - immediately post-gym
Dose 4 - last thing at night

Non-Resistance Training Days
Dose 2 - with breakfast
Dose 3 - with dinner

Note that doses would depend on what your total recommended daily caps of Osteobolin-C was, split up over the four dose timings, with the higher doses first thing and immediately post-gym.

For those who don't want to dose as frequently they can just evenly split their total daily recommended dosage into dosing first thing in the morning and last thing at night for convenience.

~Rosie
Team APPNUT

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You can take Osteobolin-C with or without food (same as you can with OsteoSport).

The dosing/timing recommended as most effective for Osteobolin-C is:

Resistance Training Days
Dose 2 - 40 min pre-gym
Dose 3 - immediately post-gym

Non-Resistance Training Days
Dose 2 - with breakfast
Dose 3 - with dinner

Note that doses would depend on what your total recommended daily caps of Osteobolin-C was, split up over the four dose timings, with the higher doses first thing and immediately post-gym.

For those who don't want to dose as frequently they can just evenly split their total daily recommended dosage into dosing first thing in the morning and last thing at night for convenience.

~Rosie
Team APPNUT
appreciate it Rosie

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
Can any of the herbs or anything in Osteosport cause a false positive on a drug test. I heard a story a while back where someone was taking some herbal products and tested positive for drug use...

Kind of random I know....Just wondering in general more or less..

Can taking herbal products have an effect on drug tests?

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Can any of the herbs or anything in Osteosport cause a false positive on a drug test. I heard a story a while back where someone was taking some herbal products and tested positive for drug use...

Kind of random I know....Just wondering in general more or less..

Can taking herbal products have an effect on drug tests?
Nothing in OsteoSport would cause a positive drug test.

There are some herbs that can cause a false positive, yes.

~Rosie
Team APPNUT

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
Thank you Rosie.

I have another question that I am sure you can help me with, and its directly related to this product. For the past couple of months I have really increased my endurance training, such as: distance runs (3 miles), and some crossfit. Well, last night after my run I felt great, but as I was sleeping; the outside of my right knee began to tighten up and hurt when I would bend it. It was the outside of my knee on the bone it felt like. Almost like I had hit it on some, which I didn't...

After doing some reading today it looks like it may either be Runners Knee (Chondromalacia) or Iliotibial Band Syndrome. Both of these require the usual ice/rest as well as some strengthening to the area. The only thing is I can not afford to be out of commission right now. I need to keep training... I also received my Osteo-Sport yesterday and began taking it today...(4 tabs before b-fast)

I was just wondering if you had ever experienced anything like this as I know you like to run, or anyone else? I just need someone to tell me it will be alright haha.

Any other stretches or anything to strengthen the area up would be great too...

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thank you Rosie.

I have another question that I am sure you can help me with, and its directly related to this product. For the past couple of months I have really increased my endurance training, such as: distance runs (3 miles), and some crossfit. Well, last night after my run I felt great, but as I was sleeping; the outside of my right knee began to tighten up and hurt when I would bend it. It was the outside of my knee on the bone it felt like. Almost like I had hit it on some, which I didn't...

After doing some reading today it looks like it may either be Runners Knee (Chondromalacia) or Iliotibial Band Syndrome. Both of these require the usual ice/rest as well as some strengthening to the area. The only thing is I can not afford to be out of commission right now. I need to keep training... I also received my Osteo-Sport yesterday and began taking it today...(4 tabs before b-fast)

I was just wondering if you had ever experienced anything like this as I know you like to run, or anyone else? I just need someone to tell me it will be alright haha.

Any other stretches or anything to strengthen the area up would be great too...
It won't be Chondromalacia. Could just be that you strained a muscle - that happens. There are a lot of muscles that crossover the lateral side of the knee.

No, I have never experienced tightness around the knee. but it should be fine to run on, definitely. If you had something like extreme pain or heard pops in your knees or experienced extreme grinding when you ran, then you should be worried.

There's plenty of stretched out there that you can do for your legs - do a search. I would suggest stretching your hips, adductors, abductors, quads, and hamstrings, and calves, since these muscles directly and indirectly affect the knee joint.

~Rosie
Team APPNUT