Osteo-Sport FAQ

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Guejsn View Post
    No it does not need to be taken with or close to food to be effective. To get the most benefit from OsteoSport dose first thing in the morning when you get up (and you only need to dose once daily).

~Rosie
    Team APPNUT
    Thanks. Wasn't sure as a lot of Glucosamine/MSM/Chrondroitin supplements I have seen say to take with food. Although this also has cissus etc in it making it different. I will give this a go.

2. The Female Terminator
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'1"  121 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by hibbs82 View Post
    Thanks. Wasn't sure as a lot of Glucosamine/MSM/Chrondroitin supplements I have seen say to take with food. Although this also has cissus etc in it making it different. I will give this a go.

OsteoSport is definitely a one-of-a-kind product.

Let use know how you find it.

~Rosie
    Team APPNUT
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Answers

OsteoSport is definitely a one-of-a-kind product.

Let use know how you find it.

~Rosie
    Team APPNUT
    I just got done with another bottle of Osteo-sport and my joints felt better.

On the Osteobolin-C do people dose the same way as osteo-sport before the first meal or would taking them with the first meal be as effective and would work?
    Follow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness
    •   

4. The Female Terminator
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'1"  121 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by smeton_yea View Post
    I just got done with another bottle of Osteo-sport and my joints felt better.

On the Osteobolin-C do people dose the same way as osteo-sport before the first meal or would taking them with the first meal be as effective and would work?
    You can take Osteobolin-C with or without food (same as you can with OsteoSport).

The dosing/timing recommended as most effective for Osteobolin-C is:

Resistance Training Days
    Dose 1 - first thing in the morning
    Dose 2 - 40 min pre-gym
    Dose 3 - immediately post-gym
    Dose 4 - last thing at night

Non-Resistance Training Days
    Dose 2 - with breakfast
    Dose 3 - with dinner

Note that doses would depend on what your total recommended daily caps of Osteobolin-C was, split up over the four dose timings, with the higher doses first thing and immediately post-gym.

For those who don't want to dose as frequently they can just evenly split their total daily recommended dosage into dosing first thing in the morning and last thing at night for convenience.

~Rosie
    Team APPNUT

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Answers

You can take Osteobolin-C with or without food (same as you can with OsteoSport).

The dosing/timing recommended as most effective for Osteobolin-C is:

Resistance Training Days
    Dose 2 - 40 min pre-gym
    Dose 3 - immediately post-gym

Non-Resistance Training Days
    Dose 2 - with breakfast
    Dose 3 - with dinner

Note that doses would depend on what your total recommended daily caps of Osteobolin-C was, split up over the four dose timings, with the higher doses first thing and immediately post-gym.

For those who don't want to dose as frequently they can just evenly split their total daily recommended dosage into dosing first thing in the morning and last thing at night for convenience.

~Rosie
    Team APPNUT
    appreciate it Rosie
    Follow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness
  6. The Female Terminator
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'1"  121 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by smeton_yea View Post
    appreciate it Rosie
    No worries, John

~Rosie
    Team APPNUT

7. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Answers

Can any of the herbs or anything in Osteosport cause a false positive on a drug test. I heard a story a while back where someone was taking some herbal products and tested positive for drug use...

Kind of random I know....Just wondering in general more or less..

Can taking herbal products have an effect on drug tests?
    Armed to the teeth.
  8. The Female Terminator
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'1"  121 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by manifesto View Post
    Can any of the herbs or anything in Osteosport cause a false positive on a drug test. I heard a story a while back where someone was taking some herbal products and tested positive for drug use...

Kind of random I know....Just wondering in general more or less..

Can taking herbal products have an effect on drug tests?
    Nothing in OsteoSport would cause a positive drug test.

There are some herbs that can cause a false positive, yes.

~Rosie
    Team APPNUT

9. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Answers

Thank you Rosie.

I have another question that I am sure you can help me with, and its directly related to this product. For the past couple of months I have really increased my endurance training, such as: distance runs (3 miles), and some crossfit. Well, last night after my run I felt great, but as I was sleeping; the outside of my right knee began to tighten up and hurt when I would bend it. It was the outside of my knee on the bone it felt like. Almost like I had hit it on some, which I didn't...

After doing some reading today it looks like it may either be Runners Knee (Chondromalacia) or Iliotibial Band Syndrome. Both of these require the usual ice/rest as well as some strengthening to the area. The only thing is I can not afford to be out of commission right now. I need to keep training... I also received my Osteo-Sport yesterday and began taking it today...(4 tabs before b-fast)

I was just wondering if you had ever experienced anything like this as I know you like to run, or anyone else? I just need someone to tell me it will be alright haha.

Any other stretches or anything to strengthen the area up would be great too...
    Armed to the teeth.
  10. The Female Terminator
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'1"  121 lbs.
    Answers

Thank you Rosie.

I have another question that I am sure you can help me with, and its directly related to this product. For the past couple of months I have really increased my endurance training, such as: distance runs (3 miles), and some crossfit. Well, last night after my run I felt great, but as I was sleeping; the outside of my right knee began to tighten up and hurt when I would bend it. It was the outside of my knee on the bone it felt like. Almost like I had hit it on some, which I didn't...

After doing some reading today it looks like it may either be Runners Knee (Chondromalacia) or Iliotibial Band Syndrome. Both of these require the usual ice/rest as well as some strengthening to the area. The only thing is I can not afford to be out of commission right now. I need to keep training... I also received my Osteo-Sport yesterday and began taking it today...(4 tabs before b-fast)

I was just wondering if you had ever experienced anything like this as I know you like to run, or anyone else? I just need someone to tell me it will be alright haha.

Any other stretches or anything to strengthen the area up would be great too...
    It won't be Chondromalacia. Could just be that you strained a muscle - that happens. There are a lot of muscles that crossover the lateral side of the knee.

No, I have never experienced tightness around the knee. but it should be fine to run on, definitely. If you had something like extreme pain or heard pops in your knees or experienced extreme grinding when you ran, then you should be worried.

There's plenty of stretched out there that you can do for your legs - do a search. I would suggest stretching your hips, adductors, abductors, quads, and hamstrings, and calves, since these muscles directly and indirectly affect the knee joint.

~Rosie
    Team APPNUT

11. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Answers

Would taking EFA's with Osteo-Sport be overkill?
    Armed to the teeth.
  12. The Female Terminator
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'1"  121 lbs.
    Answers

Would taking EFA's with Osteo-Sport be overkill?
    No. And I highly recommend using them - whether you get them from your diet or a supplement doesn't matter, as long as you get them in, since they are what I consider to be an ESSENTIAL STAPLE.

~Rosie
    Team APPNUT

13. Registered User
    Answers

I am getting surgery to repair a ligament in my thumb would ostio sport help with the healing process ?
  14. The Female Terminator
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'1"  121 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by gjs21pitt View Post
    I am getting surgery to repair a ligament in my thumb would ostio sport help with the healing process ?
    Yes, it can.

~Team APPNUT

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. My results on Osteo-Sport
    By SirGalahad in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-05-2009, 12:10 PM
  2. Osteo Sport
    By joebo in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-18-2008, 05:17 PM
  3. Have YOU tried Osteo-Sport?
    By Vitruvian in forum Supplements