RPM/DRIVE wow!!!!

michael021875

Awards
I have recently as of a couple of months ago made some changes in my life as far as letting go of the partying and starting a new life of physical fitness and training. I am in the gym every other day now. It has been going good until I tried the RPM and DRIVE stack. At this point it moved from good to Great. I havent had this much explosive energy in years. and I am also starting to see visible results. I just wanted to personally thank AN for being abled to back up what you say about your products. I am looking forward to checking out your new products in the future.

The Tanya

The Tanya

AN Rep
Awards
I have recently as of a couple of months ago made some changes in my life as far as letting go of the partying and starting a new life of physical fitness and training. I am in the gym every other day now. It has been going good until I tried the RPM and DRIVE stack. At this point it moved from good to Great. I havent had this much explosive energy in years. and I am also starting to see visible results. I just wanted to personally thank AN for being abled to back up what you say about your products. I am looking forward to checking out your new products in the future.

Wow! Congratulations on your transformation and new life. :woohoo: It's great to hear from real people who have tried RPM/Dirve and now say "yes it does change your life". That's what I keep says! Thanks for putting this out and good luck with your training.

If you want, shoot us your address and we'll send you out some samples of our Neovar. It's our post workout recovery.

PS. Stay tuned because we have some exciting new products coming soon.

rudee13

rudee13

Awards
yep, that's what's great about AN products they work and they work well. keep working hard and using the drive/rpm stack and you'll really, really be pleased with the results. good to great to freaking awesome!

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
And the combo leaves you feeling good. Thats what I like best about it.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
glad to hear about your new life changes man! It will be well worth it as im sure you have already noticed! Congrats on the success with drive and RPM as well! keep kicking butt

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
that is awesome!!

michael021875

Awards
Hey every one. I just got back into town and I wanted to pop in and say thanks for all of the encouragement. I am very happy with the results of my transformation so far but none the less a little enocourgement never hurts so thanks everyone and good luck on your training as well.