Loading Phase With Neovar?

GreenSquats

GreenSquats

Awards
  • Established
Since NeoVar is mono, shouldn't I do a loading phase with it? If so, could I use some other mono product to load up with so I don't have to waste the NeoVar on a loading phase? Thanks fellas.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
no need to load it bud. your good to go from the beginning good lucK!

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Since NeoVar is mono, shouldn't I do a loading phase with it? If so, could I use some other mono product to load up with so I don't have to waste the NeoVar on a loading phase? Thanks fellas.
As Austin said, there is NO loading needed with NeoVar Recomped. Just make sure that you're dosing 15-20 minutes prior to a meal that contain ~50g of carbohydrate in each time (with one of those doses being immediately post-resistance training).

GreenSquats

GreenSquats

Awards
  • Established
As Austin said, there is NO loading needed with NeoVar Recomped. Just make sure that you're dosing 15-20 minutes prior to a meal that contain ~50g of carbohydrate in each time (with one of those doses being immediately post-resistance training).
Sweet! :afro:

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'll just add feel free to play with the carbs, up or down, and with which sort of carbs. I tend to like somewhere closer to 40g total, and I like mixed carbs as well. So a bannana and a whole grain english muffin works pretty well. But everyone is a little different, so play with it a little.