When will NP be shipping the new IGF-2?

Azaloth

Awards
Hi All,

I'm eager to get my paws on the new IGF-2. When will Nutra Planet be shipping it instead of the old version?

Thanks.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hi All,

I'm eager to get my paws on the new IGF-2. When will Nutra Planet be shipping it instead of the old version?

Thanks.
Probably when they have no more stock of the original formula.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Differences between the Original and Recomped versions of IGF-2

That looks like the Original version, going by the ingredients listed in the write-up.

Ingredient profile comparison between original and recomped versions of IGF-2:

Original IGF-2 (700 mg per capsule):
Safed Musli (50% extract)
Mucuna Pruriens (standardized to 25% L-Dopa)
Rhodiola Rosea (3% Rosavins)
Dodder Seed (Cuscuta Chineses)
Inactive - Gelatin, Cellulose

Recomped IGF-2 (700 mg per capsule):
Chlorophytum Borivilianum (50% extract) (i.e. Safed Musli)
Mucuna Pruriens (standardized to 75% L-Dopa)
Rhodiola Rosea (1% Rosavins)
Dodder Seed Extract (20:1 Cuscuta Chineses)
Bioperine (95-98% Piperine) Registered Trademark of Sabinsa Corp. and holds patent # 5,536,506
Inactive - Maltodextrin M150, Gelatin, Titarium Dioxide, FD&C Blue #1

The new formula is MORE potent than the original, having a STRONGER extract of L-Dopa, and adding to its ingredient profile Bioperine. Because of the increased potency of the recomped version, and addition of Bioperine, dosing requirements are less than when using the original (and these recommended doses are considered a MAXIMUM for that weight category).

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
That looks like the Original version, going by the ingredients listed in the write-up.

Ingredient profile comparison between original and recomped versions of IGF-2:

Original IGF-2 (700 mg per capsule):
Safed Musli (50% extract)
Mucuna Pruriens (standardized to 25% L-Dopa)
Rhodiola Rosea (3% Rosavins)
Dodder Seed (Cuscuta Chineses)
Inactive - Gelatin, Cellulose

Recomped IGF-2 (700 mg per capsule):
Chlorophytum Borivilianum (50% extract) (i.e. Safed Musli)
Mucuna Pruriens (standardized to 75% L-Dopa)
Rhodiola Rosea (1% Rosavins)
Dodder Seed Extract (20:1 Cuscuta Chineses)
Bioperine (95-98% Piperine) Registered Trademark of Sabinsa Corp. and holds patent # 5,536,506
Inactive - Maltodextrin M150, Gelatin, Titarium Dioxide, FD&C Blue #1

The new formula is MORE potent than the original, having a STRONGER extract of L-Dopa, and adding to its ingredient profile Bioperine. Because of the increased potency of the recomped version, and addition of Bioperine, dosing requirements are less than when using the original (and these recommended doses are considered a MAXIMUM for that weight category).

good to know that, maybe i'll give it a try.

since i'm not familiar with this product at all, heres a dumb question. do you need PCT after this?

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

since i'm not familiar with this product at all, heres a dumb question. do you need PCT after this?
PCT is not required. You aren't adding any exogenous steroids/hormones into your body, so there won't be a shutdown effect. It merely enhances your body's own production.

Like Guesjn mentioned, we will be shipping this out once we clear through the old stock. I believe we are still doing so, however I'll check on this for you. I looked into it back in July and that was what I heard.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

As Steveoph said, NO, you do NOT need PCT. IGF-2 is NOT hormonal in nature (as you should see from the ingredient profiles).

It's an excellent product if you are looking to gain muscle mass, and strength, whilst staying lean; and also for awesome recovery (as well as other things)!

Azaloth

Awards
Yeah, I can attest that V1 was badass. If this new iteration is even better then this will be one heck of a product.

Guejsn, what would you recommend stacking with this for maximum lean mass gain? I've been considering ActivatE Extreme but I'm open alternatives. I might also throw NeoVar recomped into the mix since I just saw great results from a solo run of it.

Thanks for your speedy reply to my query about availability.

Rugger

Rugger

Awards
  • Established
Stack it with Drive. Stacking it with Prime would probably be equally as awesome. All 3 would be unbelievable.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
IGF-2 + NeoVar Recomped + Divaenx/Activate Extreme = Lean Muscle Mass Gains

Yeah, I can attest that V1 was badass. If this new iteration is even better then this will be one heck of a product.

Guejsn, what would you recommend stacking with this for maximum lean mass gain? I've been considering ActivatE Extreme but I'm open alternatives. I might also throw NeoVar recomped into the mix since I just saw great results from a solo run of it.

Thanks for your speedy reply to my query about availability.
No worries, Azaloth.

Activate Extreme is definitely an option, although I would tend more towards stacking it with Divanex (since nettle root is the active ingredient in Activate Extreme, and that way will you get it without the extra ingredients). I would also stack NeoVar Recomped in with it, definitely (unless you already have another creatine product you plan on using), since IGF-2 and NeoVar Recomped have been formulated/designed to complement each other.

If you are looking for lean muscle mass gains, then yes, these three will work for you. (I've already done the IGF-2/NeoVar Recomped stack numerous times, and will be looking at stacking Divanex in with them early next year).

Stack it with Drive...
Drive would work too.

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
I'll defo be trying IGF-2 in the new year :D

searcyc2

Awards
I received the new version from nutra planet on the 9th.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I need to try IGF-2. Damn, it' expensive though. I'm just excited to get my hands on Lipotrophin-PM, hurry up fed ex!

The Tanya

The Tanya

AN Rep
Awards
I need to try IGF-2. Damn, it' expensive though. I'm just excited to get my hands on Lipotrophin-PM, hurry up fed ex!

We use to make samples, but it became too expensive....sorry about that. Let me know what you think of the PM.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It may be expensive, but it WORKS. As for the Lipotrophin-PM, hope you enjoy it; it's a great product. In fact, IGF-2 and Lipotrophin-PM are my two favourite AN products :)