Will neovar recomped work for a non reponder to monohydrate and CEE? - AnabolicMinds.com

Will neovar recomped work for a non reponder to monohydrate and CEE?

1. New Member

Will neovar recomped work for a non reponder to monohydrate and CEE?

As per the title really. I live in the UK - so this product will cost me a lot more than it does for you guys over here in the US. Inevitably the reps will have their say and state 'yes' but I'm looking for feedback from non-reps really.

Also a bit of science as to why (if that is the case) would be great (I want to learn)!

Thankyou in advance

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.

all you can do is try right!?

its not like people know how it will effect u!
  3. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.

i agree. and i know reps supposedly are biased, but i think if you took a look at all our logs "pre-rep status" you would find we have pretty much stuck to the same results. No point to lying about a products performance. Results are what sells continuously, not talk.
    - Join Me: Tex89 M-Sten RX Log... Dicing that iron -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/222790-tex89s-msten-rx.html
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.

i was a minimal responder to mono and CEE. finishing up my 2nd week of neovar and i am SEEING results. a little leaner, stronger in the gym, and up 1 lb despite a slight decrease in calories over the last 2 weeks and a moderate increase in cardio (hockey). i am really liking this stuff.
  5. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  123 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

NeoVar Recomped is not JUST a creatine supplement.

Quote Originally Posted by adil View Post
    As per the title really. I live in the UK - so this product will cost me a lot more than it does for you guys over here in the US. Inevitably the reps will have their say and state 'yes' but I'm looking for feedback from non-reps really.

Also a bit of science as to why (if that is the case) would be great (I want to learn)!

Thankyou in advance
    Did you ever try the NeoVar Recomped?

I would imagine that it WOULD have some effect on you, considering that is is not JUST a creatine supplement, but also acts as a nutrient repartitioner (i.e. Banaba Extract) and an insulin mimic.
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  6. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  183 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by adil View Post

Thankyou in advance

why would it cost you more? Do you order from the States?

I live in Scotland and i order from Nutraplanet. I save money
    “We are what we repeatedly do. Therefore, excellence is not an act, but a habit.”
  7. Advanced Member

I don't respond to any creatine and I didn't respond to N Re either. I got great insulin pumps though when taking it with 1200mg ALA on high-carb days, which I don't get on just ALA, so it works very well for partitioning, the best I have had indeed. I wish AN woudl come up with just the partitioning part but it will probably be the same price because creatine is dirt cheap. I just don't like taking 60 pills a day anymore.
  8. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'2"  215 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by machinehead View Post
    I don't respond to any creatine and I didn't respond to N Re either. I got great insulin pumps though when taking it with 1200mg ALA on high-carb days, which I don't get on just ALA, so it works very well for partitioning, the best I have had indeed. I wish AN woudl come up with just the partitioning part but it will probably be the same price because creatine is dirt cheap. I just don't like taking 60 pills a day anymore.
    working on it just take the neo rec. with maltodextrin and whey and you will be golden- it should facilitate creatine storage
    Dirk Tanis, BA, MSci
    Chief Operating Officer, Applied Nutriceuticals

Similar Forum Threads

1. Neovar Recomped Sample
    By natandrb in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-19-2010, 12:32 PM
  2. Neovar recomped and Keto
    By justreading in forum Supplements
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 07-29-2009, 07:05 AM
  3. NeoVar Recomped now at NutraPlanet!